• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    teeheehee
    You bastard

Comment

• Hah, if someone passes me they have immense posting talent.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I passed JLash again!!

Comment

• Alright guys, have fun playing the rest of the game. I'll keep the comments to myself from here on out.

Thanks for the game WDYW and Chg, despite what others have said I really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Aww Chg, why? >.>
            It was funny to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Alright guys, have fun playing the rest of the game. I'll keep the comments to myself from here on out.

Thanks for the game WDYW and Chg, despite what others have said I really enjoyed it.
              Hah fag.

If you respond to this, then you're a liar.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Did Kaiser post a list of scum and it got deleted?
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Did Kaiser post a list of scum and it got deleted?
                  Nope he just said, that he like always knows who is scum and that the town is retarded, and then he said he was scum and then blablabla. nothing of immportance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Nope he just said, that he like always knows who is scum and that the town is retarded, and then he said he was scum and then blablabla. nothing of immportance.
                    I know he mentioned BF, Tango, Joe and Prodigy
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If he knew, I don't understand why he wouldn't push to get them lynched.

So is this write up actually incoming?
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Kaiser said he knew who was scum, and this was his list from earlier:

BF, Prodigy, Joe and Tango

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Its taking a disturbingly long time. If this is the end, I'm going to be pissed.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

If he knew, I don't understand why he wouldn't push to get them lynched.

Yes. Keep in mind we have the PMs to deal with, give us a minute or five.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              I know he mentioned BF, Tango, Joe and Prodigy
                              That didnt get deleted tho.

Comment

• Day Twelve

---------------

"So, we're lynching The Kasier, right?"

"Lynch Das Kaiser!"

"hey, wait, I'm gonna role claim and help the scum so that we can lynch MD4L!"

"Go ahead."

"Declare State of Emergency!"

"lol wat"

"Lynch Prodigy"

"No guys lynch Kaiser"

"Joe could be scum"

"Lynch Kaiser"

"Yeah ok Kaiser."

The forum begins to encircle Kaiser. They tell him that his avatar is disturbing and wrong on far too many levels. They tell him that he's horribly full of himself, and most definitely no Mafia stud. They tell him that he is most definitely not a German or Holy Roman emperor. They tell him that the Vikings are trash and he needs to go suck Simonds' nuts to be forgiven for his sins.

"Oh boy!" squeals Das Kaiser.

"Fuck off, fag."

"Where would I get to suck Simonds' balls???"

"Heaven. He's dead, remember."

"Ok!"

The Kasier shoots himself in the head, failing to realize that Jews don't believe in heaven, and the best case scenario for Kaiser's douchey self is an eternity in hell.

The Kaiser is dead. He was Nasmatic, Rapist Redux, Independent-Aligned

---------------

JLash is chilling out in Philadelphia. After a long day of work, he heads on home. After spending the last few nights at a friend's house due to domestic issues, he's no longer scared, and is ready to get on with his life.

When he opens the door, he sees his worst nightmare.

"I've been expecting you," said a man dressed in black.

"No! I thought this was over. I thought you were going to die. I thought you were going to jail. I thought..."

"YOU THOUGHT WRONG."

JLash turns around and runs for his life, only to be shot in the thigh and fall to the ground. As he tries to get his cell phone, the man steps on his hand, picks up the phone, and throws it across the street. He then pulls out his stungun and zaps JLash on the side.

JLash screams like a little girl.

"STOP, STOP, MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOP."

"Come with me."

JLash, crying, is dragged into his bedroom and stripped of all of his clothes. The masked man proceeds to violently rape him. JLash, still crying, gets a kick in the balls every once in a while to calm him down.

Eventually, the masked man gets bored, and leaves JLash to pass out on the floor.

"How... are you... doing... this... to me?" JLash eeks out, before the man departs.

"Brutally, and easily."

"But... you're... only... fourteen."

"I know, right? Lol you're pathetic."

"What... can... I... do... to... make... it... stop?"

"Quit working with the Cherepinskies. Quit trying to rid Walterfootball of its posters. Go back to your real job."

"But how... did... you-"

"JUST DO IT, MOTHERFUCKER!"

JLash obliges, going back to his real job the next morning.

JLash is dead. He was Cicero, The Insomniac, Cherepinsky-Aligned

---------------

vikingfan173 is chilling on Walterfootball.com. Homering Adrian Peterson, Derrick Rose, and his CMD teams... I mean, does it get much better? All from his home in Alaska.

Until that fateful night.

One night, VF decides to stay up a bit later; a mistake he'll always regret. He receives a PM titled:

"DEAR VIKINGFAN173, OR SHOULD WE SAY, FRANCHIZE?"

VF has no idea what this person could possibly mean, but he goes on to read the message.

"VIKINGFAG, WE'VE HAD ENOUGH. YOUR HOMERING IS ONLY LESS OBNOXIOUS THAN YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX. YOU WILL NEVER COMPARE TO SIMONDS. AND YOU'RE A VIKINGS FAN. AND YOU'RE ALASKAN. AND IT'S ALL A TRICK.

"YES, FRANCHIZE, WE KNOW IT'S YOU DOWN THERE. AND WE HAVE A THOUSAND REASONS TO BAN YOU. YOU'RE A RIDICULOUS TROLL. YOU USE THE EXACT SAME, AWFUL CATCH-PHRASES. AND YOU'RE QUITE THE HOMER, DESPITE CHEERING FOR THE GODAWFUL RAMS. MEET BAN HAMMER, AND PREPARE TO BE '****ING TRASHED'."

VF knew this day would come, and he was totally prepared for battle.

He turns around to see an enormous, floating, hammer, and gets ready to fight to the death.

"LOL Matt, how's Jimmy Clausen doing?" VF says as the Ban Hammer goes for his head. The Hammer pauses.

"And how about Jake Locker? And Andre Woodson? LOL, ****ing trashed, herb!!! I'm the greatest!!!! You-"

Before he can continue, the Ban Hammer knocks him upside the head, destroys everything he owns, and drags him outside, where he dies overnight in the freezing Alaskan tundra.

vikingfan173 is dead. He was Franchize, The Herb-Smasher, Troll-Aligned

---------------

It's 4 in the morning, and PSUShenanigans can't get any sleep.

"CLAUSEN BLOWS. WOODSON BLOWS. YOU SUCK AT PROSPECT EVALUATION," rings through his head, over and over again.

"****ING TRASHED. ****ING TRASHED. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ."

"WAIT WHO SAID THAT?"

"No one said anything. Go back to bed, Matt!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEDDDD."

"I'M FUCKING OUTTA HERE, MAN. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. I'M GONNA GO TEACH!"

"WAIT N-"

It's too late.

PSUShenanigans has run out of the house, and won't stop till he hits Tampa.

PSUShenanigans is dead. He was Matt McGuire, The Ban Hammer, Cherepinsky-Aligned

---------------

It is now Night Twelve. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
                                Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-28-2012, 03:59 PM.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X