This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    MD4L is also kind of in the mix, really we could lynch him again and since there are no more kills (hopefully...) it won't make a difference because it is no longer wasting a lynch and dwindling our numbers.
    This is something I would be open to.

Also, if anyone has an ability that can really be useful, it seems like it is safe to claim it. I imagine we are only looking for one more scum

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      so you can visit a death place from the past day ?
      yes, any

Comment

• oh f...!
        I just realized that perhaps the kill ability can be given to another scum, after PSUs death

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          oh f...!
          I just realized that perhaps the kill ability can be given to another scum, after PSUs death
          and shortly after that I realized that there aren't that many days left, either

Comment

yes, any
            psu killed vf and vice versa. so who else was killed by the ban hammer ? and the one who was not you need to visit

Comment

And pheltzbahr is in a ****ty place right now lol, like all the scum was agreeing with him lol
              Yeah. I'm considering role claiming, as my ability is virtually useless at this point and if you guys decide to lynch me, you can use the pieces to the puzzle that I provide.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                psu killed vf and vice versa. so who else was killed by the ban hammer ? and the one who was not you need to visit
                I'm targeting JLash's death, but it looks like Kaiser took him, when he was lynched. he hinted at it here and it also is in the mafia talk thread

Comment

• or what do you mean?
                  PSU as killer was covered by elli's death.
                  Now I need to wait until tomorrow to see if there is another killer around. which I hope isnt

Comment

• ok, just to add, wdyw just messaged me that I stored joe's IP now

Comment

• anyways, gotta be off, cya all tomorrow

Comment

anyways, gotta be off, cya all tomorrow
                        good n8 mate

Comment

• checkin out for the night !

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Yeah. I'm considering role claiming, as my ability is virtually useless at this point and if you guys decide to lynch me, you can use the pieces to the puzzle that I provide.
                            It is up to you.

I'm guessing you weren't who JLash targeted on Night 1 then? Or were you?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It is up to you.

I'm guessing you weren't who JLash targeted on Night 1 then? Or were you?
                              I think I'm going to. I'll post it later tonight when I've got some time. Just one thing to chew on in the meantime. 3 Cherepinskys (PSU, MD4L and JLash) voted for Kaiser.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Holy **** what a day. 2 Walter aligns and a troll. Not to mention PSU was the banhammer and Kaiser was the Rapist. Wow. Good job Prodigy.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X