Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm likely dead from lynch the next day, so I'll come out and say what I am:

WF Mafia

Welcome to WF Mafia and back to Mafia in general, Phetlz! You are:

Arcade, The Flaming Homosexual, Rainbow-Aligned

You’re Arcade, resident fag. People are scared of your sexual orientation, for good reason- you infect them with ******osity! If anyone targets you with a night ability, it will fail, and for the next day phase, everything they post has to be in pink. They can’t opt to not post, and they can’t explain why they’re posting in pink.

Win condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game. You may win with the town. Also, if at any point 51% or more of the players who are still alive have had to had posted in pink at least once, you will be declared the game's sole victor.

You may communicate with: No one.

(There's some Bolds and "Rainbow Aligned" is actaully a beautiful rainbow of colors, but this is the cut and paste.)

Here's what I've seen from my perspective:

-JLash investigated me Night 1, he had to post in pink Day 2.
    -I think after either MD4L's Day1 or 3 failed lynches, JLash was converted to Cherepinskys.
    -Vitor came after me with amazingly accurate info on my role when he accused me, very disturbing to me. I believe he used JLash's info, along with his own from night 1 and the Cherepinskys guessed correctly on my ability. Not knowing I was Rainbow Aligned or had a separate win condition convinced me this was all they knew. Looking back, they might have actually known my alignment and were doing their best to expose a different alignement to distract from having theirs exposed.
    -Eventually, Vitor was lynched and the Cherepinskys were exposed, but not before CJay distracted the situation that led to Hyper's death.
    -Eli with a couple solid Forum kills, his death, MD4L's 3rd failed Lynch(Sorry), shenanigans and eventually CJay was lynched. In that time period:

MD4L posted in pink a day after no Banhammer kill. I believe this was a ploy to get me to roleclaim at that time, seeing as how PSU was the banhammer. I didn't take the bait and CJay had some half assed thing the next day where he was/wasn't posting in pink and asking me if he should get modkilled. He got lynched, more shenanigans and this eventually led me back to the day 9 lynch and the "Expanded Cherepinsky Theory."

Of course this theory looks busted and retarded in hindsight, but I really did believe it at the time. Its pretty funny that I had this original theory that was backed by the thread that both Scum Factions rode my coattails on. Ask questions, and I'll answer, but some props to VFan and PSU for completely fooling me. JLash, you too, but not as bad, I always had my eye on your ugly ass.

Prodigy, I doubted your motive, but this play you did will probably win the game for the Forum. Congrats if you're Forum and you'll get MVP if you are.

CJay, I hate you for being Forum. You fucked me up. Tiny hope you change to Cherepinsky.

Tango, I know you'll lead the charge, but be smart.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hmmm
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Sit hasnt been on in a while. He is going to have a lot to catch up on. lol.

Comment

• So, do we think Cherepinsky recruited? Like a conversion ability that could only convert moderators?

It would make sense given VF pushing for Prodigy and all the Cherepinsky crew wanting to keep Prodigy around.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            So, do we think Cherepinsky recruited? Like a conversion ability that could only convert moderators?

It would make sense given VF pushing for Prodigy and all the Cherepinsky crew wanting to keep Prodigy around.
            That seems pretty stupid. Are you serious?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              That seems pretty stupid. Are you serious?
              Given how most of this game has gone, only kind of.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Given how most of this game has gone, only kind of.
                Good point. Have I mentioned how I want to murder CGay.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Good point. Have I mentioned how I want to murder CGay.
                  I think so, I'm a little upset that people had to break up Hyperborean and myself

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• What up guys. If Pheltz is teling the truth than I was right he is not forum I don't know if rainbow align is a form of scum though but if it is then there are more rainbow align members.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• So with PSU being the Banhammer now whats our take on MD4L.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        So with PSU being the Banhammer now whats our take on MD4L.
                        I really don't know, but has swAg been killed yet? (not the user, but the character) Could work out like the husband/wife in mafia II, where one dies the other dies with them. Just thoughts, personally lets just lynch pheltz tom.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Nobody wants to talk. This is going to be a long day at work.

Comment

• We can treat this like Blah if you want.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Nah it looks like everyone is walking around on eggshells now.

Comment

• Well, we could actually go to Blah then lol

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X