Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to get back to work and then I will be in there. I said it look llike a long day before it picked up in Blah
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Here's what I've seen from my perspective:

-JLash investigated me Night 1, he had to post in pink Day 2.
      -I think after either MD4L's Day1 or 3 failed lynches, JLash was converted to Cherepinskys.
      -Vitor came after me with amazingly accurate info on my role when he accused me, very disturbing to me. I believe he used JLash's info, along with his own from night 1 and the Cherepinskys guessed correctly on my ability. Not knowing I was Rainbow Aligned or had a separate win condition convinced me this was all they knew. Looking back, they might have actually known my alignment and were doing their best to expose a different alignement to distract from having theirs exposed.
      -Eventually, Vitor was lynched and the Cherepinskys were exposed, but not before CJay distracted the situation that led to Hyper's death.
      -Eli with a couple solid Forum kills, his death, MD4L's 3rd failed Lynch(Sorry), shenanigans and eventually CJay was lynched. In that time period:

MD4L posted in pink a day after no Banhammer kill. I believe this was a ploy to get me to roleclaim at that time, seeing as how PSU was the banhammer. I didn't take the bait and CJay had some half assed thing the next day where he was/wasn't posting in pink and asking me if he should get modkilled. He got lynched, more shenanigans and this eventually led me back to the day 9 lynch and the "Expanded Cherepinsky Theory."

Of course this theory looks busted and retarded in hindsight, but I really did believe it at the time. Its pretty funny that I had this original theory that was backed by the thread that both Scum Factions rode my coattails on. Ask questions, and I'll answer, but some props to VFan and PSU for completely fooling me. JLash, you too, but not as bad, I always had my eye on your ugly ass.

Prodigy, I doubted your motive, but this play you did will probably win the game for the Forum. Congrats if you're Forum and you'll get MVP if you are.

CJay, I hate you for being Forum. You fucked me up. Tiny hope you change to Cherepinsky.

Tango, I know you'll lead the charge, but be smart.
      Interesting theory pheltz. How do you figure he was converted and not cherepinsky from the start? And if he was converted, do you think others were converted, too?
      And tbh, it doesn't look all that good for you... it just looks too much, like you're in cahoots with VF.

Comment

• Joe, who revived you ?

Comment

• Also, what did get deleted in here ?

Comment

• here is my take on things now:
            there are 9 guys left. we got 3 trolls and walters each and 2 dangerous indies. I'd say there are 2 scum left, perhaps 3, but that's unlikely

- md4l is scum, I'm 99% sure of that. but how do we kill him?
            - I'm 100% sure, that Tango is not cherepinsky, especially the way PSU grilled him. 95% sure that he is town
            - pheltz is the most suspicious to me, at the moment. see tango's post a page back
            - prodigy: even though his move caught a huge break for us, I'm not all that convinced that he is forum. For one, why not use the ability early, when there are more investigators left? It also looks a little like a scum ability, so that scum can use their kills on a day, too. The way I see it, scum took out eachother on a lucky break for us, but if it wouldnt have been for that, the game could also have been nearly over. Imagine Kaiser dead, taking a townie with him and PSU getting a kill in. Then we'd have 10 players left, with 4-6 scum still left.
            - broncofan: I think he is forum, but the question why he protected only so little is valid
            - swag: gameplay screams forum, seems to have a day ability, that we still know nothing about
            - joe: kaiser said he revived him, that would reduce the heat on him, but im still not 100% convinced
            - sit: we know nothing here and his gameplay looks scummy to me

without any major developments, I'd lean towards lynching pheltz

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
              Joe, who revived you ?
              Once again I don't know
              Originally posted by Tango View Post
              Also, what did get deleted in here ?
              It got deleted before I showed up.

Comment

Also, what did get deleted in here ?
                if I understood the mafia talk thread right, it was a lot of dead and uninvolved talk and chg and wdyw thought it was too much

Comment

• you watching tennis, tango? got me to watch again, after ages.
                  Up to now, Nadal seems to be more clutch and that's the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                    here is my take on things now:
                    there are 9 guys left. we got 3 trolls and walters each and 2 dangerous indies. I'd say there are 2 scum left, perhaps 3, but that's unlikely

- md4l is scum, I'm 99% sure of that. but how do we kill him?
                    - I'm 100% sure, that Tango is not cherepinsky, especially the way PSU grilled him. 95% sure that he is town
                    - pheltz is the most suspicious to me, at the moment. see tango's post a page back
                    - prodigy: even though his move caught a huge break for us, I'm not all that convinced that he is forum. For one, why not use the ability early, when there are more investigators left? It also looks a little like a scum ability, so that scum can use their kills on a day, too. The way I see it, scum took out eachother on a lucky break for us, but if it wouldnt have been for that, the game could also have been nearly over. Imagine Kaiser dead, taking a townie with him and PSU getting a kill in. Then we'd have 10 players left, with 4-6 scum still left.
                    - broncofan: I think he is forum, but the question why he protected only so little is valid
                    - swag: gameplay screams forum, seems to have a day ability, that we still know nothing about
                    - joe: kaiser said he revived him, that would reduce the heat on him, but im still not 100% convinced
                    - sit: we know nothing here and his gameplay looks scummy to me

without any major developments, I'd lean towards lynching pheltz
                    I like this. except a few things. 1) I'm not sold on Tango cuz of the Veto but he is also not on my list. 2) Pheltz said he is rainbow align does that mean there is another rainbow player out there. 3) We got lucky with Prodigys move. It look like Pheltz but raped someone and then scum killing scum. 4) I don't trust BF7. If he is the protector why has the killer not got him yet. That was my same question with CKane last game. Is it possible BF7 is the protector but for MD4L. I'm also concerned about Sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Once again I don't know

It got deleted before I showed up.
                      Okay, Joe time to pull the Pants down, what is your ability ?

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      you watching tennis, tango? got me to watch again, after ages.
                      Up to now, Nadal seems to be more clutch and that's the difference

Sure am. Nadal looking good so far, and I m rooting for him, but his playing stile is so kraftaufwendig, I fear that Djoko will win in the 4/5th set.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      I like this. except a few things. 1) I'm not sold on Tango cuz of the Veto but he is also not on my list. 2) Pheltz said he is rainbow align does that mean there is another rainbow player out there. 3) We got lucky with Prodigys move. It look like Pheltz but raped someone and then scum killing scum. 4) I don't trust BF7. If he is the protector why has the killer not got him yet. That was my same question with CKane last game. Is it possible BF7 is the protector but for MD4L. I'm also concerned about Sit.

Comment

Okay, Joe time to pull the Pants down, what is your ability ?

Sure am. Nadal looking good so far, and I m rooting for him, but his playing stile is so kraftaufwendig, I fear that Djoko will win in the 4/5th set.
                        Why did you qoute my 2nd post.

Comment

• gotta be off for a while, to do the dishes, and I figure better do them now, than later when the game gets close

and I just remembered your 4-way bet, tango. looking good, I'm quite sure that mainz will beat freiburg(even though I <3 Freiburg, grew up near it)

Comment

gotta be off for a while, to do the dishes, and I figure better do them now, than later when the game gets close

and I just remembered your 4-way bet, tango. looking good, I'm quite sure that mainz will beat freiburg(even though I <3 Freiburg, grew up near it)
                            You talking about Soccer

Comment

gotta be off for a while, to do the dishes, and I figure better do them now, than later when the game gets close

It already got ruined by Leverkusen

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Why did you qoute my 2nd post.
                              I have some thoughts about it but wll keep them for later.

So what is your ability Joe ? Why would you be revived ?

Comment

It already got ruined by Leverkusen

I have some thoughts about it but wll keep them for later.

So what is your ability Joe ? Why would you be revived ?
                                Why do you want to know so bad?

Comment

Working...
                                X