Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys should know by now, who is doing this. I doubt it belongs to a harmless role

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Swag, what does your ability do?
      The one I attempted to use was a trade-off ability I have...

The # of votes required to lynch me would be decreased by one, in-exchange it takes one of the people who voted for me and tells me their alignment.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        The one I attempted to use was a trade-off ability I have...

The # of votes required to lynch me would be decreased by one, in-exchange it takes one of the people who voted for me and tells me their alignment.
        Interesting. That sounds like it could be useful.

Comment

• holy **** am I stupid sometimes.
          i just looked at my stupid list who might be left as scum and chose pheltz without thinking twice

Comment

Interesting. That sounds like it could be useful.
            Yeah, I haven't used it yet because the decrease in votes is permanent... Like if I used it daily, it would take 1 vote to lynch me at this point (well, it would actually be negative at this point, but it cannot fall below 1).
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Guys there is still a threat out there to the forum.
              TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• I do think we should vote for pheltz today. I dont think we have to worry about any more night kills, so we can take our time. We know pheltz isnt town, so I dont see the harm in getting rid of him first.

Comment

I do think we should vote for pheltz today. I dont think we have to worry about any more night kills, so we can take our time. We know pheltz isnt town, so I dont see the harm in getting rid of him first.
                  Yes we do. I successfully protected you from a kill last night.
                  TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                    Wait, really? Thanks. But thats not good news if there is still a killer out there

Comment

I do think we should vote for pheltz today. I dont think we have to worry about any more night kills, so we can take our time. We know pheltz isnt town, so I dont see the harm in getting rid of him first.
                      I'm not opposed to it, but he is also passive (like I was last game *cough*) and essentially Independent.

Like me, he has no ability that has been identified in the thread as something other than passive, and he obviously doesn't convert because JLash was still Cherepinsky.

Since there are 3 Trolls dead and 3 Cherepinsky dead... I guess there would be 1 of each or just one.

Right now, since there are no kills, my list goes like this:

MD4L -- Obvious reasons.
                      pheltzbahr -- Could be lying, but at the moment I believe his claim.

Then, if neither of those work, I have suspicions that aren't justified unless neither of them are the end-game.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

How do you know that?
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• There is still a kill out there?

Scenarios:

Sitisfit wasn't online yesterday during the day phase, so he didn't have a chance to Day Kill, so he sent it in at night.
                          MD4L didn't send in a kill.
                          BF is lying or misinterpreted his PM.
                          pheltzbahr has a kill.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Also, doesn't Chg usually have failed kills in the write-up?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              How do you know that?
                              Because it said so in my pm.
                              TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Because it said so in my pm.
                                Do you usually get PMs back saying successfully protected them, or only if something happens?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X