Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Do you usually get PMs back saying successfully protected them, or only if something happens?
    When I'm role-blocked, or I protect someone.
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

    Comment


    • Whhat ? Too drunk to think . LOve youny fellow forum aligned guys

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Hey, MD4L, what's your alignment?
        I'm not forum aligned.

        Comment


        • What up guys. My 2 suspects are BF7 and Pheltz. MD4L is obvious but don't know if we can kill him yet.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            holy **** am I stupid sometimes.
            i just looked at my stupid list who might be left as scum and chose pheltz without thinking twice
            So, what did your PM say?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • i think I already said too much...
              my ability failed and im not allowed to talk about the reasons

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                i think I already said too much...
                my ability failed and im not allowed to talk about the reasons
                Understandable, I don't want you to get modkilled. I forget, is this the first you've said you have a night ability?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Understandable, I don't want you to get modkilled. I forget, is this the first you've said you have a night ability?
                  I RCed last night after (hopefully) the last killer got offed. check around 3 pages back

                  Comment


                  • anyways, off to bed, it's already far too late again in here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Understandable, I don't want you to get modkilled. I forget, is this the first you've said you have a night ability?
                      I thought all night abilities were used in the day. Does that mean they could use in the day and at night. Just asking cuz there was no kill so maybe we got all the killers.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                      Comment


                      • Why would the killer go after Prodigy, the vanilla Townie, instead of me or Rednose (the killer investigator)? That doesn't make sense.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I thought all night abilities were used in the day. Does that mean they could use in the day and at night. Just asking cuz there was no kill so maybe we got all the killers.
                          No, it was just like an extra night phase during the day phase.

                          If you used your night ability during the day, you could still use it last night... At least that is how Prodigy made it sound, may want to ask him for further clarification.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Why would the killer go after Prodigy, the vanilla Townie, instead of me or Rednose (the killer investigator)? That doesn't make sense.
                            I thought the Killer went after nobody then I reread it after you posted and saw the WTF at the end. Very wierd.
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            No, it was just like an extra night phase during the day phase.

                            If you used your night ability during the day, you could still use it last night... At least that is how Prodigy made it sound, may want to ask him for further clarification.
                            Thanks the way you explained it sounds right.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              I thought the Killer went after nobody then I reread it after you posted and saw the WTF at the end. Very wierd.
                              I didn't get that the killer went after someone from the write-up, BF said he got a PM back saying he successfully protected Prodigy and he only gets PMs back whenever he is role-blocked or it worked.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I didn't get that the killer went after someone from the write-up, BF said he got a PM back saying he successfully protected Prodigy and he only gets PMs back whenever he is role-blocked or it worked.
                                Oh yeah. still the WTF at the end of the write up was wierd as well.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X