Clear All

• Is that really the best Chg could do?

Lulz, that's pretty weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Is that really the best Chg could do?

Lulz, that's pretty weak.
      Whats your idea on it.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Whats your idea on it.
        I don't think it means much, if anything.

Comment

I don't think it means much, if anything.
          Your probably right.

Comment

• So.... what's next?

Comment

• Trolling the pro bowl thread with Brandon Marshall MVP chants LOL

Comment

So.... what's next?
                Are you Cherepinsky aligned?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Is WDYW a Mod.

Comment

• Im starting to think that BF7 might be scum. It makes no sense for him to try and protect me, because im vanilla.

It seems more likely that he is the last scum, and he is trying to draw attention to a potential killer, even though there isnt one. He would send us on a wild goose chase trying to find the killer, and we wouldnt suspect him because he has already claimed to be the protector.

In my opinion, I would want to use Swag's ability to see what his alignment is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Im starting to think that BF7 might be scum. It makes no sense for him to try and protect me, because im vanilla.

It seems more likely that he is the last scum, and he is trying to draw attention to a potential killer, even though there isnt one. He would send us on a wild goose chase trying to find the killer, and we wouldnt suspect him because he has already claimed to be the protector.

I agree with this. If he is the protector why is he still alive. You think after that RC the Killer would have got him by now.

Comment

Is WDYW a Mod.
                        Lol no
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Im starting to think that BF7 might be scum. It makes no sense for him to try and protect me, because im vanilla.

The failed kill on MD4L appeared in the write-up, why wouldn't another failed kill attempt?

I'm also down to use my ability a couple times, but I don't want my vote count getting down to 1.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Why does he eve feel the need to us his protection worked?

Comment

Why does he eve feel the need to us his protection worked?
                              eve=Even. my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                The failed kill on MD4L appeared in the write-up, why wouldn't another failed kill attempt?

I'm also down to use my ability a couple times, but I don't want my vote count getting down to 1.
                                Alrighty, Broncofan7, if you see this message, please vote for swag so he can use his ability on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X