This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I suppose it's possible, but in which case I would bet MD4L is one...and the other...well, it's a race between Sit and BF, IMO.
    At least I haven't roleclaimed a role that appearantly another player had and then never visibly used that role to protect anyone, even though it was at time obvious who needed protection. And failed kills have always shown up in the write-ups. This really is the most sensible lynch regardless of how suspect you are of my behaviour.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      I would if BroncoFan got lynched anyway
      I dont see the harm in Swag checking your alignment. What have you got to hide?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        I dont see the harm in Swag checking your alignment. What have you got to hide?
        Not sure about Swags ability? Can he check it during the day, as soon as I vote for him and then my vote count goes down for the day? Forever? And it would be down to 2 or 3?

Yeah I can see harm in that. But if we're about to lynch BF I would switch my vote off, vote for Swag, if he can check it right then, and then vote for BF again.

Team CKane

Comment

Not sure about Swags ability? Can he check it during the day, as soon as I vote for him and then my vote count goes down for the day? Forever? And it would be down to 2 or 3?

Yeah I can see harm in that. But if we're about to lynch BF I would switch my vote off, vote for Swag, if he can check it right then, and then vote for BF again.
          Swags ability has no effect on your vote count, it only changes his. He said that it would reduce the number of votes needed for him to be lynched, not the other way around.

Comment

Swags ability has no effect on your vote count, it only changes his. He said that it would reduce the number of votes needed for him to be lynched, not the other way around.
            Doesn't change the harm it can do

Team CKane

Comment

Doesn't change the harm it can do
              Im sorry, but I just dont see the harm in finding out your alignment in exchange for it taking one less vote for swag to be lynched.

Comment

At least I haven't roleclaimed a role that appearantly another player had and then never visibly used that role to protect anyone, even though it was at time obvious who needed protection. And failed kills have always shown up in the write-ups. This really is the most sensible lynch regardless of how suspect you are of my behaviour.
                What?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• <<< Doesn't see how accusing me makes your situation any better.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

What?
                    Talking about BF7

Team CKane

Comment

Im sorry, but I just dont see the harm in finding out your alignment in exchange for it taking one less vote for swag to be lynched.
                      If it's only one vote, I'm down

Team CKane

Comment

If it's only one vote, I'm down
                        Swag, you can confirm it is only one vote right?

Comment

What?
                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          <<< Doesn't see how accusing me makes your situation any better.
                          Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          Talking about BF7
                          Ahhhhh.

Okay, it's a lot more clear now lol

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Swag, you can confirm it is only one vote right?
                            My vote count goes down by 1 each time I use it.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

My vote count goes down by 1 each time I use it.
                              I'm just concerned that people could easily speed lynch you with my vote already on you. Does my vote have to be on you when you send in the pm or can I unlynch you right away?

I'll let you guys decide.

Team CKane

Comment

I'm just concerned that people could easily speed lynch you with my vote already on you. Does my vote have to be on you when you send in the pm or can I unlynch you right away?

I'll let you guys decide.
                                I'm not 100% certain, but I'd imagine that you vote me, I use it, and then you can unvote me right away just as long as you were on me when I used it. No Arcade

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X