X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Day Thirteen

-------------

"Lynch pheltzbahr"

"No, roleclaim"

"Lynch Sitisfit"

"Yes"

"Enlighten thee, Enlighten me"

"No"

"ok"

"crap, it's Super Bowl Sunday and CMD Monday. We need to get this done."

"Lynch broncofan7"

"Works for me."

The forum harasses broncofan. They tell him that Tebow blows. They tell him that he brings nothing to the forum other than having created the Blah thread. They think the sub-18 posters are all obnoxious, and since they can't seem to get rid of MD4L, they take out their fury on him.

BF cries to his mommy, who tells him to go walk the dog and do the dishes.

Broncofan7 is dead. He was Hunter, Ohio's Pride and Joy, Forum-Aligned

-------------

It is now Night Thirteen. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Great job participating BroncoFan.....

Comment

• Okay, much appreciated if people don't sleep through these games, but find time to log on and give scum an alibi.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Okay, much appreciated if people don't sleep through these games, but find time to log on and give scum an alibi.
            Tango picked an opportune time to have no internet. When you guys are down to 6, he'll be the one to get lynched and let MD4L win. GOOOOOOOOO MD4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Tango picked an opportune time to have no internet. When you guys are down to 6, he'll be the one to get lynched and let MD4L win. GOOOOOOOOO MD4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I was really confused for a second, but then I realized you're talking about his win condition of killing wraith...

Why can't MD4L die ?

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I was really confused for a second, but then I realized you're talking about his win condition of killing wraith...

Why can't MD4L die ?
                Major game flaw?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Major game flaw?
                  I didn't initially think Chg could have that type of problem...

Like, not being able to be lynched is one thing.

Not being able to be night-killed is another.

Combine both - including one on Day 1, when you're not able to use nighttime immunity abilities... And you have something completely ****ed.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• damn, another townie dead. So who could be left of scum?
                    should we take another shot at md4l?
                    do you guys believe pheltz's roleclaim? it looks pretty solid, but I'm not 100% sold.
                    do you believe joe's RC, that he revived automatically?
                    sit seems to be clear?

Comment

• The bad news is that this means he wasnt lying about there being another killer. Oh boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        The bad news is that this means he wasnt lying about there being another killer. Oh boy.
                        How can there be a failed kill attempt in the write-up night 1 and no other time though?

It doesn't make any sense :/

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          The bad news is that this means he wasnt lying about there being another killer. Oh boy.
                          how so?
                          I think the message to him just said something of the like "you succesfully protected xyz". that doesnt have to mean, that there was actually an attempt on xyz's life.

Comment

• I'm sorry, I've been absolutely worthless this game
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                              how so?
                              I think the message to him just said something of the like "you succesfully protected xyz". that doesnt have to mean, that there was actually an attempt on xyz's life.
                              Then I dont get why he said that he protected me from a kill. That makes it sound like I would have died if not for him.

He gets the award for LVP so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                we got a lynch? unbelievable
                                Can you give absolutely any hints towards what you do? Is it something that could potentially still help us?

Comment

Working...
                                X