Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    He's roleclaimed, he just hasn't said who the role is named after.

    We'll find out in about three Day phases whether Swag is telling the truth or not, and I see no reason why we should have a lynch until the end of that period. There aren't any more killers running around or somebody would have died lately. We have plenty of time. Calm down.
    .
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      He's roleclaimed, he just hasn't said who the role is named after.

      We'll find out in about three Day phases whether Swag is telling the truth or not, and I see no reason why we should have a lynch until the end of that period. There aren't any more killers running around or somebody would have died lately. We have plenty of time. Calm down.
      So you trust his claim without a name.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        So you trust his claim without a name.
        I don't trust any of you.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          I don't trust any of you.
          thats good. At this point 1 wrong lynch could end the game stay on your toes blue. I dont trust anyone as well
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Rednose has an RC'd a night ability. Albeit one that has no use and hasn't hit on anything. It looks fabricated to me.
            seriously?
            I tried to stay without RC for longer this game after all the drama about early RCs last game. I tried to stay hidden to have a shot at catching the killers. I played the whole game pro-town and did, what I thought was best for the town. I didn't vote for md4ls 2nd kill and I went for him on the day where only 1/4 of votes were needed to kill to avoid a scum rushed lynch of a town guy. I targeted mdb(the sk) and got redirected and I targeted psu and was roleblocked during that night. I know that sounds scummy, but I was just unlucky.

            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I noticed that Rednose claimed his ability and his list of people he targeted, but he left off his Alignment, WC, and who he could communicate with.
            for you, I hope that you're happy:
            WF Mafia

            Welcome to WF Mafia, Rednose! You are:

            PaddyPatriot, The Forensic Investigator, Forum-Aligned

            You are Paddy, resident Irish hoss. As a site mod, you’ve taken it upon yourself to figure out what’s going on in the forums. Every night, you may check the IP of either a person or a crime scene. If successful, this IP will be stored for 5 days, after which it will be lost. If you ever have two of the exact same IPs stored at the exact same time, you will be informed.

            Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

            You may communicate with: No one.

            Comment


            • oh and lynch pheltz
              this has nothing to do with him accusing me, but it has to do with him being the one who jumped off the lynchtrain for the last few days and now it's his time to go.

              Comment


              • unlynch pheltz

                just want to be sure we can use swags ability

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  unlynch pheltz

                  just want to be sure we can use swags ability
                  Lol vote for him then.

                  Comment


                  • Vote Count

                    pheltzbahr - 2 - Rednose, JoeLegend

                    With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Lol vote for him then.
                      If the majority of the remaining people want me to, I will.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        Wu-Tang Activate
                        Stock up.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          If the majority of the remaining people want me to, I will.
                          Who else other than you are we waiting for?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Who else other than you are we waiting for?
                            According to everyone else, the candidates for Swags ability are me, Rednose, and Joe.

                            So whoever people want to use it on works for me I guess. Of course your vote doesnt count.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              According to everyone else, the candidates for Swags ability are me, Rednose, and Joe.

                              So whoever people want to use it on works for me I guess. Of course your vote doesnt count.
                              Joe doesn't get on until late night, and wasn't Rednose just on?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                According to everyone else, the candidates for Swags ability are me, Rednose, and Joe.

                                So whoever people want to use it on works for me I guess. Of course your vote doesnt count.
                                Go ahead and lynch Swag. The Pheltz lynch isn't going away today, go ahead and vote to lynch him so he can use his power immediately once he gets on.

                                Also, Joe? I swear to Tebow, if you try and lynch Swag when his lynch number goes down to two, and he turns up Forum, you're either getting lynched the very next day or I'm going to kill you for real.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X