X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Hrmph.

Nonetheless, you're either dead or close to it. And if you're dead, Prodigy killed you with MD4L's help. And Prodigy's power is pretty scummy, even if the result was hugely pro-Forum. And I'm not sure what Rednose could be doing with his night ability that's worth anything at this point (Protector of MD4L maybe?).
    The point is, we don't even know if he has one now. The day advanced through the night without him ever getting online.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Whats up guys. Is it day time?? I did not see a night time write up.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Hrmph.

Nonetheless, you're either dead or close to it. And if you're dead, Prodigy killed you with MD4L's help. And Prodigy's power is pretty scummy, even if the result was hugely pro-Forum. And I'm not sure what Rednose could be doing with his night ability that's worth anything at this point (Protector of MD4L maybe?).
        Dude, you have to give up on your predictions already. Im forum, you are wrong, you'll get over it.

Comment

• Nevermind just saw it. Lynch Rednose

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Whats up guys. Is it day time?? I did not see a night time write up.
            Yeah, same old nothing happened schtick.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Dude, you have to give up on your predictions already. Im forum, you are wrong, you'll get over it.
            Sounds like something scum would say.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• 2 for Rednose -- Me and Joe

1 for me -- MD4L
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Joe and I. Look at that I fire back with a Grammar fix LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  2 for Rednose -- Me and Joe

1 for me -- MD4L
                  You forgot my lynch vote on MD4L.

Blue is right

Comment

• Vote Count:

MD4L - 1 - Blue

SwAg - 1 - MD4L

Rednose - 2 - Joe and SwAg

4 TO LYNCH

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Hey Swag, do you get your results back on Prodigy during this Day phase or over the Night phase?

Blue is right

Comment

Hey Swag, do you get your results back on Prodigy during this Day phase or over the Night phase?
                        Day phase, just have to wait for a Mod to log on. I PM'd them that I used it on The Prodigy, so they shouldn't even have to read the thread to see so.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Unlynch SwAg Dynasty, Lynch Rednose

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Unlynch SwAg Dynasty, Lynch Rednose
                            Okay...now I am second-guessing the Rednose lynch...

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

If you were second guessing it, why didnt you unvote after it got to three?

Especially considering you were awaiting my investigation results.

Comment

That was point.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X