X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    That was point.
    That was THE point. I hate this "no editing posts" bull****.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      If you were second guessing it, why didnt you unvote after it got to three?

Especially considering you were awaiting my investigation results.
      Nevermind, thought Rednose was lynched. Regardless, you should probably unvote im for now until my investigation results are returned to you

Comment

If you were second guessing it, why didnt you unvote after it got to three?

Especially considering you were awaiting my investigation results.
        It's still at 3.

I think MD4L might be bluffing though, he doesn't think anyone will vote with him...But now I'm essentially playing Russian Roulette.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• FYI guys I will not be on tomorrow until I watch the super bowl. I have to work and I'm recording it. I don't want anyone giving anything away.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Nevermind, thought Rednose was lynched. Regardless, you should probably unvote im for now until my investigation results are returned to you
            Well, so long as you and I don't vote to lynch him, it doesn't matter. Unless he lynches himself for some odd reason.

Blue is right

Comment

• Someone remind me how Joe got revived again?

Comment

Someone remind me how Joe got revived again?
                He revived himself.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• What are you guys doing?

Rednose has appeared as scum all game long. He's almost never on, and when he is, he just spews out random/dumb information that was already obvious. He's the forensics director and his RC sounded kinda fabricated. I honestly think he's scum since I've had him pegged with VF and Pheltz all game.

If he gets lynched it doesn't mean anything since he's never on and his role has no effect on the game now that we have no killer. The best shot left of the remaining players and not losing anyone that could affect the game

Comment

Someone remind me how Joe got revived again?
                    My ability.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      What are you guys doing?

Rednose has appeared as scum all game long. He's almost never on, and when he is, he just spews out random/dumb information that was already obvious. He's the forensics director and his RC sounded kinda fabricated. I honestly think he's scum since I've had him pegged with VF and Pheltz all game.

If he gets lynched it doesn't mean anything since he's never on and his role has no effect on the game now that we have no killer. The best shot left of the remaining players and not losing anyone that could affect the game
                      So now you're forum again?

*sigh*

Why must we play these games?

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        What are you guys doing?

I hate you. Nothing personal. I just want to lynch you and figure everything else out later. Is that so wrong, I ask you? Is it really?

Blue is right

Comment

• What if we get swag to use his ability on Joe, and then lynch Rednose?

Comment

What if we get swag to use his ability on Joe, and then lynch Rednose?
                            Actually, scratch that, swag would die

Comment

• I've thought about it and I'm keeping my vote on Rednose.

I believe he is Cherepinsky and I believe that MD4L is Walter (which is why he cannot die as long as he has some henchmen alive). I see MD4L's vote as a bluff and trying to get us to blink.

If I'm wrong, I don't even know.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I've thought about it and I'm keeping my vote on Rednose.

I believe he is Cherepinsky and I believe that MD4L is Walter (which is why he cannot die as long as he has some henchmen alive). I see MD4L's vote as a bluff and trying to get us to blink.

If I'm wrong, I don't even know.
                                I agree. Just want to see the result of your investigation on Prodigy before voting to lynch Rednose.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X