This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    My plan worked. Rednose is not forum. Sorry pheltz but you had to go. With 2 votes on pheltz I expected scum to jump on and rednose did. If I would have mentioned my plan. It would have never worked.

err, wtf? so you can vote for pheltz and are not scum, while I vote for pheltz and I am scum?
    If you go back to my posts, I was suspicious of pheltz for days, there only were better options.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      I agree. Just want to see the result of your investigation on Prodigy before voting to lynch Rednose.
      I'm hoping the mexican gets on sometime tonight.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Wait, wait, wait!

Rednose said he had a nighttime ability, but he hasn't been on since the day ended...
        I PMed WDYW telling him not to expect any more PMs from me, since there obviously aren't any killers left.
        Just look how lackluster his night writeups are.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Lynch SwAg Dynasty
          Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Lynch Swag.

Hurry up and use your ability to shut Blue up already
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Enbrighten thee, enlighten me

unvote
          wtf did you do? are you guys retarded? you killed yourself with this, swag. with this move you lost every right to ever ***** again about stupid town moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            wtf did you do? are you guys retarded? you killed yourself with this, swag. with this move you lost every right to ever ***** again about stupid town moves.
            I shouldn't be dead, since it takes effect when I get my results.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I shouldn't be dead, since it takes effect when I get my results.
              Re-read my PM.

It's from the point my results are delivered to me, not the point I used the ability that it takes effect.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Re-read my PM.

It's from the point my results are delivered to me, not the point I used the ability that it takes effect.
                I wish you had done that before Prodigy and MD4L both had lynch votes on you.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

Re-read my PM.

ok, then I take back that comment. you still took a huge risk there

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    I wish you had done that before Prodigy and MD4L both had lynch votes on you.
                    I didn't think of it until after you pointed out that I should be dead, then my heart sunk and I went to read it again.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• do I get it right, that all these votes are on me, because I wasn't there during the nightphase to send in my PM?
                      I hope this will clear me.
                      I'm sorry, wdyw, please don't modkill me for this
                      Re: WF Mafia night 14

You know what? There are no more killers. You will not get any positive results at this point. Don't tell Chg I told you this; I'm just being lazy.

Comment

• hey-ho, hey-ho, the mexican is online!

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I got that Prodigy is Forum.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Rednose has been modkilled. Writeup incoming
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• oh well, it was a good game. thx for running it, wdyw and chg!
                              propably the most unlucky game for me.

Comment

• Day Seventeen

-----------

"Wow, night phase already over?"

"Sweet."

"Hey, it's like 4 AM in Germany, how did Rednose get his PM in?"

"idk"

"Lynch him."

"k whatevs"

"Hey, what are you doing MD4L?"

"lulz"

"Hey, it's Rednose."

"Die, asshole."

"(explanation)"

"Oh, ok."

"(illegal PM quote)"

"Umm... don't think that was ok...."

"Modkill?"

"MODKILL"

Rednose is dead. He was PaddyPatriot, The Forensic Investigator, Cherepinsky-Aligned

-----------

It is now Night Seventeen. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X