Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter aligned. I told you guys my plan worked. also not to trust investigators this late in the game. Once again my plan was once Prodigy lynched Pheltz I did as well. I knew the next person to jump on would be scum. Tada. Once again I'm sorry Pheltz but you had to go for it to work.

Now what guys?
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I doubt I will be on in time for the day phase so here are my suggestions. 1st Blue. When it was Tango he had that bad play that veto'ed one player then lynched another forum. Also last night he lynched MD4L for some reason. I may have missed the explanation for that. 2nd Prodigy. He use that ability that sent everyone on a killing spree. We still don't trust if that was a forum move. Swag used his ability on him and said forum but Swag does not even trust his ability. Last Swag. Like I said dont trust investigators. I would not be surprised to see that Swag and MD4L are working together. I just have a feeling. I think thats what the whoe abilty thing is. So people wont vote to lynch him so he can keep MD4L alive. I dont think we can Lynch MD4L yet so I would not try that. I'm sure since another Walter player is gone you guys will want to though.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• For the record, I was going to finish Rednose off, just wanted swag to get his results in first.

Anyway, we go after MD4L now, correct?

Also, who is still sending PM's?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          I doubt I will be on in time for the day phase so here are my suggestions. 1st Blue. When it was Tango he had that bad play that veto'ed one player then lynched another forum. Also last night he lynched MD4L for some reason. I may have missed the explanation for that. 2nd Prodigy. He use that ability that sent everyone on a killing spree. We still don't trust if that was a forum move. Swag used his ability on him and said forum but Swag does not even trust his ability. Last Swag. Like I said dont trust investigators. I would not be surprised to see that Swag and MD4L are working together. I just have a feeling. I think thats what the whoe abilty thing is. So people wont vote to lynch him so he can keep MD4L alive. I dont think we can Lynch MD4L yet so I would not try that. I'm sure since another Walter player is gone you guys will want to though.
          You're retarded.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            For the record, I was going to finish Rednose off, just wanted swag to get his results in first.

Anyway, we go after MD4L now, correct?

Also, who is still sending PM's?
            MD4L?

I feel like we may want to lynch MD4L again in this day phase because we don't lose anything...

If it doesn't work, I say Joe.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I feel like there is still a Troll left...

I still subscribe to the thought of MD4L = Walter... Which means 5 Cherepinsky-Aligned guys.

Then there are 3 Trolls dead, there has to be atleast one Troll left otherwise the Trolls are at a huge disadvantage.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Night Seventeen

---------

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

"I wonder what movie series WDYW is going to reference this time in the link to this post on the OP."

"I bet he could use some suggestions. He's probably running out."

---------

It is now Day Eighteen. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Vote MD4L

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 1 - The Prodigy

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Vote MD4L
                      Ditto.

Lynch MD4L

Hopefully this ends it.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Missed Opportunities, missed opportunities, missed opportunities.

Comment

• When I look back on this game, it's all I'll think about. The chances I had to win and I blew it. Despite everything I did, everything I went through. We had a lot of ups, but it'll end in defeat.

Won too many battles to count, but ultimately, I lost the war.

Comment

• This again?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Could say I was happy to be playing and it's whatever that I'm gone, but it's not. Put it much more work than I ever thought I did or would have.

To see it end like this is such a sad sight. Of course it's just a game, and there's much more important things in life, but I'd be lying if I said this won't bother me for a little while.

Comment

• *Tempted to offer a day phase of life in exchange for voting up JoeLegend for pissing me off so much this game with his retarded*

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X