Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    I don't WANT to.
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It will kill me.
    Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    ...

    Anyway, I just want to lynch Joe because:

    A.) He retracted his vote for me despite being certain I was scum. Not "sticking to his guns."

    B.) He refused to vote for Link on Day 2 because he was "sticking to his guns."

    B2.) Which is what he didn't do on the day he voted to lynch me after my ability came out.

    B3.) He has consistently said "My vote is staying on [Whoever], but I'll vote for someone else" - that is a huge discrepancy.

    B4.) He had opportunities in every day phase to vote for me when we (all 3 of us - you, me, and him) were up late.

    C.) VF (Troll, Franchize) adamantly defended Joe saying he isn't a Troll and that Pantherfan was just really stupid.

    D.) He's consistently stuck with me, the person who has handed over the most scum (of varying factions).

    E.) He accused VF on Day 1 and 2, he even voted for him at one point I believe, but after his revive he didn't accuse him at all.

    F.) His play-style has changed completely and his claim is that he revived himself...which no one can confirm, conveniently.

    He is a scum-scum.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • See, I would have started with "why the hell is Pantherfan a role in this?" and ended with "Joe won't let Swag identify his alignment".
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        See, I would have started with "why the hell is Pantherfan a role in this?" and ended with "Joe won't let Swag identify his alignment".
        See, that's exactly it.

        Now that it will kill me, he wants to vote for me... You cannot honestly not see this aligning...
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Yo bro,

          You're a scum-scum.
          I'm Scum cuz I unLynched you LOL
          Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          There is absolutely no reason not to lynch him again if you think he's scum. So do it, scum.
          I Will I aint scared
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          It will kill me.
          LOL See now I cant cuz it will kill him.
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Why not just lynch Joe?

          I've carried the team the whole way giving two Trolls and providing the pressure to Rednose that ended up with him posting his PM from WDYW... Then I lynched MD4L.

          I'm obviously not Troll or Cherepinsky.
          LOL Please tell me this dont sound scum. I'm the one that got Rednose. He was gonna get lynched anyways. I got Vitor. I also Lynched NCharge. All you have done is recieve an E-Mail on Link. What other troll have you given us. Also is anyone really buying his role as Eli with the enlighten me enbrighten me bit common. Is it night yet if not Prodigy has the night time abilty.

          I'm bored guys work is slow please dont tell me whats going on in the game.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            LOL Please tell me this dont sound scum. I'm the one that got Rednose. He was gonna get lynched anyways. I got Vitor. I also Lynched NCharge. All you have done is recieve an E-Mail on Link. What other troll have you given us. Also is anyone really buying his role as Eli with the enlighten me enbrighten me bit common. Is it night yet if not Prodigy has the night time abilty.

            I'm bored guys work is slow please dont tell me whats going on in the game.
            You're the one who got Rednose... Everyone alive said your argument made no sense.

            Regardless, the point stands the only people you have "gotten" are Cherepinsky, not Troll.

            So I am just an awesome guesser, right? I don't have any ability, right?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I'm bored guys work is slow please dont tell me whats going on in the game.
              Don't worry, if we lynch you and we don't win, Swag dies the next day.

              Just waiting for the night phase to end at this point...
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • And I'm the one who brought attention to NLights being quiet and put him on my suspect list, which Eli later investigated and confirmed him as Troll.

                Joe is just making up reasons to suit his argument. SMH
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • LOL. I would say go back but you wont VF always said he wanted to Lynch me. I did not refuse to Lynch Link I wanted to Lynch Vitor who was Walter aligned. I later Lynched NCharge who was Troll aligned. Is it me or does Swag sound desperate to Lynch me. We have 2 forum 1 scum and 1 independent. I'm forum I would think Swag is scum and Prodigy is independent.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    LOL. I would say go back but you wont VF always said he wanted to Lynch me. I did not refuse to Lynch Link I wanted to Lynch Vitor who was Walter aligned. I later Lynched NCharge who was Troll aligned. Is it me or does Swag sound desperate to Lynch me. We have 2 forum 1 scum and 1 independent. I'm forum I would think Swag is scum and Prodigy is independent.
                    I am making an argument based off of evidence, you're making an argument based off of speculation.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      You're the one who got Rednose... Everyone alive said your argument made no sense.

                      Regardless, the point stands the only people you have "gotten" are Cherepinsky, not Troll.

                      So I am just an awesome guesser, right? I don't have any ability, right?
                      my plan Makes sense now huh.
                      Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Don't worry, if we lynch you and we don't win, Swag dies the next day.

                      Just waiting for the night phase to end at this point...
                      Horrible play with 4 people left.
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      And I'm the one who brought attention to NLights being quiet and put him on my suspect list, which Eli later investigated and confirmed him as Troll.

                      Joe is just making up reasons to suit his argument. SMH
                      No you did not. Eli popped in and said hey you guys remember how Link was a troll. Ncharge is to I'm just saying. Eli lead that not you.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I am making an argument based off of evidence, you're making an argument based off of speculation.
                        What evidence. Everything you say I counter and make it look false. You have nothing.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Horrible play with 4 people left.
                          No. It's exactly the right play. One of you is scum, so all that matters is whether Forum wins on this Day period or the one after.

                          Everything you're saying just makes you look scummier.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            What evidence. Everything you say I counter and make it look false. You have nothing.
                            Interesting choice of words.

                            Make it LOOK false, not make it false.

                            Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            my plan Makes sense now huh.

                            Horrible play with 4 people left.


                            No you did not. Eli popped in and said hey you guys remember how Link was a troll. Ncharge is to I'm just saying. Eli lead that not you.
                            http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...59#post1198859

                            Bottom half of that post, I am the one that accuses NLights... Guess what, a day later Eli investigated him.

                            So now I have just proved that you're lying.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Where does this whole I want to lynch you thing come from if you look at my previous list I had you at the bottom Swag. I honestly think Prodigy should be the next one but with the way your acting right now you are making it hard.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Where does this whole I want to lynch you thing come from if you look at my previous list I had you at the bottom Swag. I honestly think Prodigy should be the next one but with the way your acting right now you are making it hard.
                                Prodigy. Who Swag just cleared as Forum.

                                Are you even trying at this point?
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X