Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back in a bit, going back to the in-game thread.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      I don't. You just don't read anything I post, do you? I've explained this over and over again, so the fact that you keep ignoring it to deflect attention away from yourself just makes you look even scummier.
      No I have read everything. You think no matter what you win. You lynch me and I'm forum the next lynch is swag and then you win. Sounds like a well thought out plan. But what happens when I turn up forum and then does Swag. you lose if your forum but here is the kicker you aiso could win if you are scum and get prodigy all to yourself.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'll be back in a bit, going back to the in-game thread.
        thats cool I have to get some work done so I can get out of here early. I should be back in a bout an hour if I am still at work.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Its been how long I'm sure WDYW and chg has been on.
          So you don't actually know if they've been on.

I don't have an abilty I already used it.
          That's exactly what I and Prodigy have said. Why would we be any more suspicious than you?

I have also given reasons.
          No. Swag and I have given reasons. You have thrown out baseless accusations.

he also is the one who used the abilty that sent everyone on a killing spree. Forum just got lucky it was all scum.
          Uh-huh. So, let me get this straight. We know, for a fact, that all the Cherepinskys are dead, since we killed the immortal Godfather. So you want me to believe that a member of a faction whose killer was taken out on Day 2 used an ability that helped the other scum faction and Forum "just got lucky".
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            No I have read everything. You think no matter what you win. You lynch me and I'm forum the next lynch is swag and then you win. Sounds like a well thought out plan. But what happens when I turn up forum and then does Swag. you lose if your forum but here is the kicker you aiso could win if you are scum and get prodigy all to yourself.
            Then Prodigy played a helluva game, since he's less suspicious than either of you. When it comes right down to it, unless Prodigy's ability is to show up as Forum when investigated, he's Forum. You may also have the same ability, or you may just show up as Forum when killed. He's more likely to be Forum than you, for reasons I've already gone over.
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Just got home.

I can assure you that I dont have any other abilities. The only person I can trust right now is blue.

It seems like the most logical solution is to have Joe vote for Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Just got home.

I can assure you that I dont have any other abilities. The only person I can trust right now is blue.

It seems like the most logical solution is to have Joe vote for Swag.
                I'll die...
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I'll die...
                  Hmmmmmmmmm yeah I guess you wouldnt be able to feed us a result.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm yeah I guess you wouldnt be able to feed us a result.
                    I'm 100% convinced Joe is the end of the game.

Blue is wraith; you're Guapo and I cleared you... Pantherfan is a troll.

If Joe isn't Troll, then you guys can feel free to lynch me the next day because if there was more than 1 scum left, the game would have been over yesterday.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• But still, if you die, and show up as forum, we kill Joe. If you die, and are scum, we win. If you dont die, then you lied and we lynch you.

Right now I would imagine we have 3 forum alive, and one scum.

I know that I am one of those forums, and I am almost certain blue is as well. As long as me and him are alive, we maintain majority over scum.

Comment

But still, if you die, and show up as forum, we kill Joe. If you die, and are scum, we win. If you dont die, then you lied and we lynch you.

Right now I would imagine we have 3 forum alive, and one scum.

I know that I am one of those forums, and I am almost certain blue is as well. As long as me and him are alive, we maintain majority over scum.
                        So if I'm wrong about Joe, you lynch me.

If I'm right about Joe, game over.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

So if I'm wrong about Joe, you lynch me.

If I'm right about Joe, game over.
                          Well, I just want to lynch you first because it would prove without question whether or not your results are valid.

If you are town, you are the MVP in my opinion.

Comment

• ^

Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to actually survive to the end of a game and be a winner. I've been a staple in the game for the Forum side the entire way through and cleared you, so what do I have to do to prove that I am not scum... Simple math says that if I am, there is no way I am getting out of this by pushing the lynch of another person whenever it is only possible for there to be one scum left.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Well, I just want to lynch you first because it would prove without question whether or not your results are valid.

If you are town, you are the MVP in my opinion.
                              So you don't know if you're Forum-Aligned or not.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

So you don't know if you're Forum-Aligned or not.
                                I know im forum.

Lets say that we lynch Joe and the game DOESNT end. Hypothetically, what would happen? Your results would be completely compromised(because one of use would have to be scum) and all hell would break loose.

Granted, that may not be something we have to worry about if Joe IS scum. But I think this way is much safer.

Comment

Working...
                                X