X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    I know im forum.

Lets say that we lynch Joe and the game DOESNT end. Hypothetically, what would happen? Your results would be completely compromised(because one of use would have to be scum) and all hell would break loose.

Granted, that may not be something we have to worry about if Joe IS scum. But I think this way is much safer.
    If the game doesn't end, then you can lynch me... I don't know how you do not get this - there are 4 people left, 2 scum died the past 24 hours... Meaning there HAS to be at least 3 Forum left, otherwise the game would have ended already.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      If the game doesn't end, then you can lynch me... I don't know how you do not get this - there are 4 people left, 2 scum died the past 24 hours... Meaning there HAS to be at least 3 Forum left, otherwise the game would have ended already.
      I completely understand that, which is why I said it in a post just moments ago.

Both ways (you first, joe second; joe first, you second) will end in the same results. I just think there is less room for error with the first option.

Comment

I completely understand that, which is why I said it in a post just moments ago.

Both ways (you first, joe second; joe first, you second) will end in the same results. I just think there is less room for error with the first option.
        I think you're trying to kill me.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

I think you're trying to kill me.
          Well swag, lets be real, if Joe is scum, you are going to die anyway.

Comment

Well swag, lets be real, if Joe is scum, you are going to die anyway.
            So, you'd rather kill me instead of Joe.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

So, you'd rather kill me instead of Joe.
              What I was trying to say that if Joe is scum, he is going to vote for you regardless because you are a 1 vote lynch. So regardless of what me, you, and blue want to do, Joe can kill you if he wants.

Comment

What I was trying to say that if Joe is scum, he is going to vote for you regardless because you are a 1 vote lynch. So regardless of what me, you, and blue want to do, Joe can kill you if he wants.
                You just said you wanted to lynch me.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Also, then Joe dies the next day.

So, right now you're just trying to help him out.

I don't get it. I've been straight-forward the entire game and have turned over scum after scum, and I'm apparently some sort of bastard for wanting to have a chance to be alive at then end of the game and be a winner.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

You just said you wanted to lynch me.
                    I really dont know what your getting at here.

Yes, I already told you what I thought was the safest plan for the town. I believe that would be to lynch you first.

However, I was just pointing out that even if we decide that we want to lynch Joe, he could lynch you if he wants and ruin that plan.

Comment

I really dont know what your getting at here.

Yes, I already told you what I thought was the safest plan for the town. I believe that would be to lynch you first.

However, I was just pointing out that even if we decide that we want to lynch Joe, he could lynch you if he wants and ruin that plan.
                      I'm really starting to believe you have some sort of investigation immunity then.

3 Forum, 1 Scum.

It's simple math.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I'm really starting to believe you have some sort of investigation immunity then.

3 Forum, 1 Scum.

It's simple math.
                        You have lost me completely. What dont you understand about my reasoning?

Comment

You have lost me completely. What dont you understand about my reasoning?
                          Your case for me is "Well, why not?"

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

But still, if you die, and show up as forum, we kill Joe. If you die, and are scum, we win. If you dont die, then you lied and we lynch you.

Right now I would imagine we have 3 forum alive, and one scum.

I know that I am one of those forums, and I am almost certain blue is as well. As long as me and him are alive, we maintain majority over scum.
                            This is what I've been saying this whole time. I say we lynch Joe as soon as the Day phase comes up, and if he shows up Forum, we lynch Swag.

This isn't hard, guys. You don't have to argue about this. Joe dies, we'll figure out everything else later in the unlikely event he shows up Forum-aligned and this keeps going.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

Your case for me is "Well, why not?"
                              Whatever swag. I am 100% positive that my way is safer for the forum than lynching Joe first. But if you are going to throw a hissy fit because you aren't alive for the win then we can lynch Joe first.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                This is what I've been saying this whole time. I say we lynch Joe as soon as the Day phase comes up, and if he shows up Forum, we lynch Swag.

This isn't hard, guys. You don't have to argue about this. Joe dies, we'll figure out everything else later in the unlikely event he shows up Forum-aligned and this keeps going.
                                If you can promise me that we lynch swag if Joe is town, I will do it.

But I dont want swag trying to convince you that I am scum with an investigation immunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X