Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Joe was Independent? What the **** is this?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Alright, no matter what happens here... The worst thing that can happen is a tie.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        The fact that it was one to lynch really ruined that plan, though.
        Not really, if he showed up town, we could assume he was telling the truth.

Also, wtf.

Comment

• Alright. I really hate to do this, but I'm motioning to lynch Prodigy. The fact that the Night phase didn't progress until he got on is really sketchy. Although Swag clearing him as Forum is a nasty bit of business.
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

Alright. I really hate to do this, but I'm motioning to lynch Prodigy. The fact that the Night phase didn't progress until he got on is really sketchy. Although Swag clearing him as Forum is a nasty bit of business.
            He just wanted to kill me, brah. I have no allegiance to him.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Alright. I really hate to do this, but I'm motioning to lynch Prodigy. The fact that the Night phase didn't progress until he got on is really sketchy. Although Swag clearing him as Forum is a nasty bit of business.
              This is exactly what I was talking about. smh.

We have to lynch Swag. I dont have any abilities.

Comment

• Decisions...decisions...

The person who is voting to keep me alive...or the person who wants to kill me...

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• It has to be swag, his role and ability sound completely made up.

"Enbrighten me, enlighten me"? That doesnt fit the theme of this game whatsoever, and sounds like something related to medieval times. Sort of like the game he ran.

Also, his role of Elijay falcon fan being the one sided trader sounds incredibly fabricated. How would his claimed ability be a "one sided trade".

Comment

• Night Nineteen

--------------

"Well that was a motherfucking fast 24 hours."

"Why even have a night phase?"

"Dare you question the almighty WDYW?"

--------------

It is now Day Twenty. With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Lynch The Prodigy

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Good lord, no matter what happens, this might be the most ridiculous day in mafia history.

Comment

• Wanting to kill me, not cool brah.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Swag voting that quickly only makes him look even scummier. No need to do this instantly pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              Swag voting that quickly only makes him look even scummier. No need to do this instantly pal.
                              I'm on edge because you wanted to kill me and it's only one vote to kill me dude >.>

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Also, look how easy his ability would be to fake.

We have never had an ability that requires you to post in the thread and PM the mod. That seems unlikely. All he had to do was clear people as town for the rest of the game, since he knew he was scum. Common.

Comment

Working...
                                X