• Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

The Prodigy - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Also, look how easy his ability would be to fake.

We have never had an ability that requires you to post in the thread and PM the mod. That seems unlikely. All he had to do was clear people as town for the rest of the game, since he knew he was scum. Common.
      Kaiser's ability in Rio, Centurion's ability in Mafia II... Just sayin'
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'm on edge because you wanted to kill me and it's only one vote to kill me dude >.>
        Do you think Tango could be scum?

Comment

• Unlynch Prodigy

being rash
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Do you think Tango could be scum?
            I know one of you two is scum, seeing as I cleared you... I would lean toward blue, but seeing as you want to kill me...yeah.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I know one of you two is scum, seeing as I cleared you... I would lean toward blue, but seeing as you want to kill me...yeah.
              Oh yeah, blue. Whatever.

I am hesitant to think Tango is scum based off of the whole replacement situation

Comment

• Vote Count

... nothing

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Oh yeah, blue. Whatever.

I am hesitant to think Tango is scum based off of the whole replacement situation
                  I think it's possible because what is the point of replacing someone who is vanilla?

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• But still... Killing me thing, yeah, not cool bro.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

But still... Killing me thing, yeah, not cool bro.
                      If blue was scum, why hasnt he killed you yet?

Comment

If blue was scum, why hasnt he killed you yet?
                        And I can ask the same about me. If I was scum, why wouldnt I finish you off right away?

Comment

And I can ask the same about me. If I was scum, why wouldnt I finish you off right away?
                          Because I'm the tie-breaker between you two.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Because I'm the tie-breaker between you two.
                            But if I was scum, all I would have to do is vote for you, since if your ability is true, thats all it would take to lynch you.

Comment

But if I was scum, all I would have to do is vote for you, since if your ability is true, thats all it would take to lynch you.
                              But killing me accomplishes nothing.

It would go to another day because I can literally 100% guarantee one of you two is the remaining faction member.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

But killing me accomplishes nothing.

It would go to another day because I can literally 100% guarantee one of you two is the remaining faction member.
                                Well, whoever is the scum can only get a tie at this point. Meaning that if it were blue or I, we could accomplish that by lynching you right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X