X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Ahahahahahahaha

Oh my God I hate you both.
    If I'm lying, I will never play Mafia again.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - The Prodigy
      The Prodigy - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        You have already lied once this game. .....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          You have already lied once this game. .....
          And I have evidence showing that I have no ties to either faction.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Everyone can Sig this.

I'm being 100% serious, if I'm lying I will never play Mafia on this Forum again.

If I don't hold true to this, then I give everyone the right to give me a harder time about it than steve gets about being a virgin.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Everyone can Sig this.

I'm being 100% serious, if I'm lying I will never play Mafia on this Forum again.

If I don't hold true to this, then I give everyone the right to give me a harder time about it than steve gets about being a virgin.
              I will take the same wager.

Comment

• Blue, you said it yourself.

Prodigy did a move that was lucky. I have constantly been a massive help to the Forum, throughout the entire game.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  I will take the same wager.
                  Well, either you are going to not play Mafia ever again... Or blue just owned us at this game.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Well, either you are going to not play Mafia ever again... Or blue just owned us at this game.
                    Well, I can promise you its not the first one.

Comment

• Blue, put yourself in my shoes. Everything I've done has made sense.

Whereas you were content voting for Prodigy the day after pheltzbahr was lynched had he not voted for me and I saw his alignment.

I've been a massive assist to the Forum throughout. Prodigy has a lucky use of an ability.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Okay. I considered just flipping a coin here, because I honestly don't believe either of you. I can completely see Swag lying about his WC and Indy status just to get me to lynch Prodigy. I can see Prodigy as a Troll with the ability to appear as Forum to investigators. Ultimately, I made my decision based on three factors:

1. If Swag is scum and Prodigy is Forum, then we would have 19 Forum, and I don't think Chg/WDYW would make an odd number of Forum. Moreover, it would put two Trolls next to each other on the OP list, which I don't think would happen. Having five Indies and one Rainbow-aligned makes sense numbers-wise.
                        2. It's incredibly sketchy that the Night phase didn't end until Prodigy got online.
                        3. Prodigy explicitly said he wanted to lynch Swag on the last Day phase to clear himself, then lynched Joe instead.

Lynch Prodigy

Forum, I'm sorry if I just lost this for you. I take back everything I've said about you guys if I did.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Good job Blue, the game is over now.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Good job Blue, the game is over now.
                            That doesn't mean I picked right.
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Vote Count

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - The Prodigy
                              The Prodigy - 2 - SwAg Dynasty, blue5213

THE PRODIGY HAS BEEN LYNCHED- WRITEUP INCOMING
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                That doesn't mean I picked right.
                                Well, whatever alignment you are, just won.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X