Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ridiculous. Blue, I am never ever going to let you live this **** down.

You realize that swag has voted to lynch both of the people he has cleared as town?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      This is ridiculous. Blue, I am never ever going to let you live this **** down.

You realize that swag has voted to lynch both of the people he has cleared as town?
      Fair enough.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Well, whatever alignment you are, just won.
        Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        This is ridiculous. Blue, I am never ever going to let you live this **** down.

Well, you guys could have at least told me if I picked the scum or not instead of leaving me hanging and waiting for the write-up.

Blue is right

Comment

• Also, I want to apologize for the "bet" thing... I did that in kind of a spur of the moment thing, but it has no place in a Mafia Game and I regret doing it - not because I lost it, or anything like that, but because it's meta-gaming and it is the same thing I complained about happening in Mafia II. So I am somewhat of a hypocrite now, so I hope that "bet" didn't factor into you're judgment Blue, and I'm sorry to Prodigy for using that tactic.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            Well, you guys could have at least told me if I picked the scum or not instead of leaving me hanging and waiting for the write-up.
            I have no idea what he is, I just know I am Independent.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I have no idea what he is, I just know I am Independent.
              If I see "With 2 alive, it's 1 to lynch" and I have to race you to submit a lynch vote, I am going to be ****ing ecstatic AND terrified.

Blue is right

Comment

• Day Twenty

------------

"Wow, only 3 of us left."

"Lynch SwAg."

"wut? I've destroyed both scum factions."

"Well, if you die right here, sorry. If you don't, then you were lying about your ability."

"LIAR."

"Guys, I promise I'm no scum. I'm going to lay down my forum reputation in a way that the game mods can't possibly approve of."

"Yeah, me too."

"Up to you, Bluebird."

"Hmm. The Prodigy's move may have been the greatest town play of the game, but it could've been a scum play that backfired. SwAg has eliminated the scum for us. Lynch Prodigy."

What's left of the forum harasses The Prodigy. He hardly contributes to the website in any meaningful way, and WTF is up with his Armanti Edwards avvy? Basically he's worthless.

The Prodigy begins to cry. Suddenly, Cam "Superman" Newton comes in to save the day.

Save the day, here meaning, grab Prodigy and fly off to God-knows-where.

The Prodigy is dead. He was El Guapo, The Governor, Forum-Aligned

------------

"JoeLegend back in this bitch LOL"

"JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

JoeLegend has recovered from WF death. He may post and vote in the game thread like any other player.

------------

It is now Night 20. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

If I see "With 2 alive, it's 1 to lynch" and I have to race you to submit a lynch vote, I am going to be ****ing ecstatic AND terrified.
                  Most Mafia games end in a draw if that occurs.

Comment

• Wtffffffff

Comment

Uhhh... Joe is back?

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Ahahahahahaha

Oh **** you Swag.

Blue is right

Comment

• Cam Newton, my hero <3

Comment

Ahahahahahaha

Oh **** you Swag.
                            Blue, humor me and lynch Joe one more time... He's appeared as Forum and Independent now. This has to be his last life.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• He is obviously not Forum because a Forum that keeps coming back to life makes no sense.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I don't even. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X