Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe, just ****ing tell me what your win condition is when you get back in here.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Night Twenty

-------------

"really, why even bother?"

-------------

It is now Day Twenty-One. With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Blue, he has appeared as Forum..come back to life...Lynched, appear as Leelee and Indy...Come back to life...

^^

That is not Forum
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Blue, he has appeared as Forum..come back to life...Lynched, appear as Leelee and Indy...Come back to life...

^^

That is not Forum
          You just admitted to not being Forum, though.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            You just admitted to not being Forum, though.
            Yeah, I'm Indy.

Why would I turn over Link on Day 2 and throw suspicion on NLights if I were Troll?

And I'm obviously not Cherepinsky.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Well, I look at it this way. You've now led lynches on two Forum-aligned players that you cleared, so that's pretty scummy. The game didn't end with just the two of us alive, so that's pretty scummy. If Joe comes back as Troll, and you're a Troll, I'm screwed anyways. Joe obviously isn't on or he would have posted in here by now, so he wasn't the one who had to send a night PM during that Night phase. So if Joe is Troll, and you're Independent, I can get a tie if we lynch you.

So I'm going to wait for Joe to get back on, and insist he starts the lynch vote on you so that when I lynch you, he can't unlynch and take me out instead.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                Well, I look at it this way. You've now led lynches on two Forum-aligned players that you cleared, so that's pretty scummy. The game didn't end with just the two of us alive, so that's pretty scummy. If Joe comes back as Troll, and you're a Troll, I'm screwed anyways. Joe obviously isn't on or he would have posted in here by now, so he wasn't the one who had to send a night PM during that Night phase. So if Joe is Troll, and you're Independent, I can get a tie if we lynch you.

So I'm going to wait for Joe to get back on, and insist he starts the lynch vote on you so that when I lynch you, he can't unlynch and take me out instead.
                The game wouldn't end if Joe has the ability to be revived automatically.

You can get a win if you lynch him, or you could get a tie by lynching me... In fact, your own point goes against you in a way because the very worst you could do right now is a tie. Joe has come back twice now, that is a scumtastic ability, brah...

Worst case scenario lynching Joe: Tie

Worst case scenario lynching me: Tie

Best case scenario lynching Joe: Win

Best case scenario lynching me: Tie

Anyway, I am Indy and just need to survive to the end... So if Joe reads this and is scum, if you vote for blue I'll vote with you just because all I have to do is survive.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  The game wouldn't end if Joe has the ability to be revived automatically.

You can get a win if you lynch him, or you could get a tie by lynching me... In fact, your own point goes against you in a way because the very worst you could do right now is a tie. Joe has come back twice now, that is a scumtastic ability, brah...

Worst case scenario lynching Joe: Tie

Worst case scenario lynching me: Tie

Best case scenario lynching Joe: Win

Best case scenario lynching me: Tie

Anyway, I am Indy and just need to survive to the end... So if Joe reads this and is scum, if you vote for blue I'll vote with you just because all I have to do is survive.
                  Ugh. I hate to side with you because you've acted so scummy. But I can't risk Joe coming back online and lynching me.

Lynch JoeLegend

Blue is right

Comment

• Joe, I'll even put it in the big bold letters you made such a big deal about.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Lynch JoeLegend

yay

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Whats up guys. One hell of a SB huh.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Swag, if you're scum I will never speak to you again. Which is an empty threat given this is all text.

Blue is right

Comment

• If this doesn't work, I am flabbergasted.

Blue, I really am Indy... I know I've given you very little reason to believe me recently, but keep this in mind:

MD4L couldn't die with his goons alive.

The leader of Trolls had to have something to protect them.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Whats up guys. One hell of a SB huh.
                              I hate you AND your role.

Blue is right

Comment

• What the hell happen.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X