X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

JoeLegend - 2 - blue5213, SwAg Dynasty

JOELEGEND HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP INCOMING.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      What the hell happen.
      I have no idea.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        I hate you AND your role.
        I told you that you would not be happy LOL.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Swag, if you're scum I will never speak to you again. Which is an empty threat given this is all text.
          Well, as Chg will point out "INDY = SCUM!!!!!"

But if you mean, if I lied to you at all in the last two lynches... I have not, it has been the complete truth. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• 3rd time is the charm?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Congrats guys I was doomed for a long time I played my ass off to get this far. As I have said all game Swag loves me.

Comment

I told you that you would not be happy LOL.
                Mere words cannot describe how annoyed I am right now, regardless of what your role actually is.

And now that it's almost certainly over, I have to say this was a ton of fun. Mind-blowing shenanigans notwithstanding.

Blue is right

Comment

Congrats guys I was doomed for a long time I played my ass off to get this far. As I have said all game Swag loves me.
                  Wait, so you really were scum? Bravo to you, sir. You played a helluva game.

Blue is right

Comment

Congrats guys I was doomed for a long time I played my ass off to get this far. As I have said all game Swag loves me.
                    So, Joe, what you're trying to tell me is... You're a major hottie?

And oh my f'n god... I just finally got all of your Leelee jokes... Now I feel retarded had I known you were going to be online, I would have lynched Blue with you so I could win with my beloved but I didn't want to wait til like 3am since I thought you'd be working and then watching the SuperBowl >.>

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Now I sad.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• People want to toss around the word MVP I want to say I may not win it but I gave you guys a hard time all game and made it hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

And oh my f'n god... I just finally got all of your Leelee jokes... Now I feel retarded had I known you were going to be online, I would have lynched Blue with you so I could win with my beloved but I didn't want to wait til like 3am since I thought you'd be working and then watching the SuperBowl >.>
                          Swag, what the **** is wrong with you? Don't you realize we just fucked Leelee?

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Just finished the SB

Comment

Swag, what the **** is wrong with you? Don't you realize we just fucked Leelee?
                              Holy hell... I never thought of it that way.

You, sir, are an eye-opener.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Just finished the SB
                                God dammit.

If I had known you were Leelee, I totally would have said **** you to everyone else.

Now I feel bad about all the stuff I did this game >.>

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X