Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly MVP dont matter Trolls won!!!
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I say call it a tie, he actually was trying to help town LOL
      Around day 11 I wanted the game to end because I thought at that point I was the obvious choice for MVP.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        You were Forum MVP.

You really could have ****ed over Forum a lot more than you did with all that.
        I was convinced I was going to die, so I went in order... I tried to get Kaiser lynched with the frame-job from the Day 1 bold text... Didn't work.

If anything, I wish I saved the 25% both for the end and just lynched both of you two... No offense.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
          YOU CAN'T BE MVP WITH A ROLE THIS OVER POWERED.

Seriously, fuck you.
          Link mad >.>

I just helped your team win, I just wanted a piece of the glory...and MVP nominations.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Honestly MVP dont matter Trolls won!!!
            Don't worry Joe, you are the MVP. You didn't rely on dumb luck and didn't have nearly as powerful of a role. You're winner.

Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Honestly MVP dont matter Trolls won!!!
              **** yes
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I knew I needed Swag alive to win. I told you guys he was not Forum but never voted for him. Really???
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

YOU CAN'T BE MVP WITH A ROLE THIS OVER POWERED.

Seriously, fuck you.
                  Jesus Christ, take your bitterness elsewhere. After Vitor, you were LVP.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

You guys but my lame claim that my revival power made me vanilla. I knew once we Lynched Rednose I could not lose.
                    I didn't.

If I lynch Swag instead of Prodigy, Forum still has a prayer of winning. But no, I ****ed up.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      You got real lucky you took out JLash, who u prob thought was forum and that I just happened to hit VF. We were pretty sure within 2-3 nights, the game woulda been over.
                      I knew JLash's role-claim was true so I had to knock out anybody that could identify me as the rapist. There were days where I sent 5-6 PM's because I kept switching who I wanted to target. Ironically, I had JLash marked as scum on day 1 (along with Swag and Hunter) so I didn't think his game-play style change was a big deal. I'm sure he would have sold me out to gain town credibility though so I'm not too sad about it.

Comment

• Crazy game.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          Jesus Christ, take your bitterness elsewhere. After Vitor, you were LVP.
                          Lol, just because I was lynched early? By the shepherd of this game? You just don't want me to continue my mad.
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            I'll do player writeups eventually. Swag is unequivocally the MVP, he played the best game I've ever seen.
                            BOOOOOOOOM! FUCK YEAH!!!!

The curse is gone!

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Link mad >.>

I just helped your team win, I just wanted a piece of the glory...and MVP nominations.
                              tbh anyone can **** with the town, its too easy...for a long while I thought you were scum, you got a lot of **** wrong about a lot of people
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Don't worry Joe, you are the MVP. You didn't rely on dumb luck and didn't have nearly as powerful of a role. You're winner.

How wasn't Joe's role powerful?

He survived 3 death attempts, and had a massively confusing role. There's no connection between me and Pantherfan, I'm struggling to understand that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X