This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    I debated using it the night previous to me being killed. I would have likely used it the next night, and if I would have been on to defend myself instead of getting lynched I would have assured the town a night without a kill to try and defend myself. But honestly with Link being dead, there was no reason for me to stop other people from killing, the more deaths the better really..
    I can't blame you for not using it; I just wish I could've posted a Night Writeup filled with 4chan pictures.

I still think Elli made one of the worst plays of the game, and now that I find out he had someone he could communicate with, well I think it was an even dumber play now.

After Link died, no more troll killings occurred.. and they were pretty obvious in the writeups when they were occurring..

Elli investigates me, find me out to be Troll-Aligned, and outs me right away, reagardless of the fact that there is no troll killings happening anymore and despite the fact that he reveals himself to be the investigator, putting a giant target on his back.

He could have shared the info with his communication partner, and could have continued investigating people under the radar. Either one of them could reveal me down the road had the other one of them been killed, and they could have gotten more results. Just saying, that was a dumb play.
    I agree. He did lead to the death of two scum, though, which is more than can be said of the aforementioned 5 bums.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I don't think it was obvious there wasn't another scum killer. The tech stealer was still around at that point, and that would have fit in as my character.

Maybe Elli should have waited, but he's a good teammate that took the 1-for-1 tradeoff.

Comment

• I cannot believe the Town lost that one, Prodigy's role as Guapo could only be Town or Cherepinsky and as Walter was dead he had to be town, but that's the way it goes sometimes I guess. Disappointed to die night one but I suppose it's a compliment in some way. I'd like to know who the driving force in that decision was though, just in case I decide to take some form of revenge play in a future game...
        Congrats to the winners but I have no idea how Joe wasn't lynched sooner. Sancho challenge - Complete.

Comment

• This is how I view the celebration after scum finally won. Swag's Orton and Joe's D-Bry.

Comment

• Welcome to WF Mafia, MD4L. You are:

Walter, WF Overlord, Cherepinsky-Aligned

You are Walter, creator of Walterfootball. You’re kind of a loser outside of the website, but here on Walterfootball, you’re king. Unfortunately, the site has taken a turn for the worst the last year or so. It’s filled with trolls, idiots, and boob gifs. You’re going back to the people with whom you founded the forums, and you’re starting from scratch. With the help of Matt McGuire and Vbsiena, you’re here to eliminate everyone.

Your buddies are the ones with real power- you just kind of sit back and watch. You cannot die unless/until those two die first, and you can PM me or WDYW once during any day phase saying, “Shut down site for maintenance”, ending the day phase there with no lynch and proceeding to the night phase. Again, this is a one-time-use ability.

Win Condition: You win when Cherepinsky-Aligned players outnumber everyone else

You may communicate with: PSUShenanigans, Vitor
            - MD4L… I don’t even know what to say. You were blessed with perhaps the most powerful roles in the game, and would’ve been lynched Day One if not for it, because you have no idea how to play the game. To your credit, you didn’t do anything that directly led to the Cherepinskies losing; in fact, since the forum insisted on lynching you because you were obvious scum, you stopped them from progressing. Still, almost every single one of your posts was a lie, and none of them made any sense, making me want to post “You are the worst Mafia player I’ve ever seen,” at least 10 times.

Welcome to WF Mafia, PSU. You are:

Matt McGuire, The Ban-Hammer, Cherepinsky-Aligned

You are Matt McGuire, Walt’s first employee. You’ve been away from the forums due to some issues with the sites posters, with whom you share a mutual hatred, but you’re back to eliminate those motherfuckers once and for all. Walter has enlisted you as his assassin in his quest to rid the site of all of its posters and start anew. As such, every night, you may PM me the name of one player to ban. If successful, this player is out of the game.

Win Condition: You win when Cherepinsky-Aligned players outnumber everyone else

You may communicate with: Miamidolphin4life, Vitor

(What they don’t know: Not all posters are bad, and the Cherepinskies want the mods on their side, having already recruited Vbsiena. If they successfully target a Forum-Aligned Walterfootball Moderator (InjuredReserve, Ckane138, McNulty, El Guapo, Cicero, or PaddyPatriot) they have a 50% chance of banning them and a 50% chance of converting them to Cherepinsky-Aligned)
            You really played a good game, dude. No one was ever suspicious of you, and you consistently made good kill choices. Got totally screwed by the Vitor-MD4L pairing, and even then, you absolutely would have won if not for targeting vikingfan, which you couldn’t have possibly known would lead to your death. I don’t know if you caught on that you could convert players whose roles were mods, but good job targeting 3 of the 6 people you could convert (really 3 of the 4, since Nas was serial killed and CJ was lynched).

Welcome to WF Mafia, Vitor. You are:

Vbsiena, The Studmuffin, Cherepinsky-Aligned

You are Vbsiena, a Mod, one of the site’s originals, and one of the most universally liked members of the forum. You’ve been forced to give up on your womanizing ways and aid Walter (MD4L) and Matt McGuire (PSUShenanigans) in their quest to rid the site of its horrible posters.

Fortunately for you and for them, you’re far cooler than those nerds and make them look better. As such, as long as you are alive, Walter, Matt, and yourself will appear as Forum-Aligned in all investigations. Even if Matt dies before you do (Walter cannot), he will still appear as Forum-Aligned after his death until you die as well.

Win condition: You win when Cherepinsky-Aligned players outnumber everyone else

You may communicate with: Miamidolphin4life, PSUShenanigans
            I’m at a loss for words. Claiming you knew Pheltz was Arcade, contradicting JLash, and forcing the rest of your faction to turn on you was the single dumbest move of the game and one of the primary reasons the Cherepinskies didn't win. My jaw dropped when I saw the post, and I immediately PMed JLash saying “What the fuck?” Your ability to make the Cherepinskies appear Forum-Aligned may not have hurt the forum, as none were ever investigated, but it almost certainly would have come into play later in the game had you lived. Chg wanted to re-randomize after you and MD4L were in the same faction, and I can’t say that we shouldn’t have. LVP, it’s not even close.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Joe. You are:

Leelee, Queen Troll, Troll-Aligned

You are Leelee, Queen of the trolls. You’re perhaps the most infamous poster in the history of the site, and despite your evil doings you just never seem to go away. However, people have recently stopped caring about you and your tits, so you’ve assigned yourself a daunting new task: enlist a few fellow trolls, and take over the forum.

If investigated, you will appear as Forum-Aligned. If you die, you will appear as "Pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned". You WILL come back from the dead one cycle (one day phase and one night phase) after dying. Here is your fakeclaim for Pantherfaninfl should you be forced to use it:

Pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned

You are Pantherfaninfl. You are an absolute beast, the greatest at everything of the universe. You’re too dumb to apply your powers, so all you can do is be invincible. If you are killed, you will be revived after one cycle (one day and one night phase).

Win Condition: You win when Forum Aligned players outnumber everyone else

You may communicate with: No one”
            If you die AGAIN after coming back to life, you will appear as "Alex Rodriguez, The Bitch, Independent-Aligned". Again, you will be re-born after one cycle. This will be your third and final life. For your final life, you have two more powers. You cannot be lynched the first day that you are revived, and anyone that targets you during the night phase will die. If you die a third time, you will appear as "Leelee, Queen Troll, Troll-Aligned".

Win condition: You win when Troll-Aligned players outnumber everyone else

You may communicate with your fellow Troll-Aligned players: Link, NorthernCharge, Vikingfan173
            I can’t believe you weren’t lynched until Day 19. Pantherfan? Really? Why did people buy that? Nevermind that no one claimed to be a reviver. And as Leelee pointed out, you had an entirely different playing style as opposed to Midnight of Madness. Having said that, you didn’t do anything blatantly dumb, and you survived until the end. I can’t argue results. Congratulations.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Link. You are:

Arhymemaster, The Internet Bully, Troll-Aligned

You are Rhyme, professional troll assassin. Your actions on the forum have resulted in the departure of Matt McGuire, and, more recently, under the screen name “Shadowdivided”, Cutty. You haven’t been on here much lately, but you’ve been hired by Leelee (JoeLegend) to resume wreaking havoc. Every night, you may PM me the name of one player to kill, and, if successful, that player will be trolled to death.

Win Condition: You win when Troll-Aligned players outnumber everyone else.

You may communicate with your fellow Troll-Aligned players: JoeLegend, NorthernCharge, Vikingfan173
            I don’t know what about you tipped off Swag, as he made up his investigative results and totally went off instinct. Still, your defense of yourself was so poor that it got the entire forum to vote to lynch you. That’s impressive. Not in the good sense. Still, you won, sort of. Somehow. Congrats.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Nlights. You are:

Phenomenal_Waffles, The Virus, Troll-Aligned

You’re Waffles, a fairly likable troll but a troll nonetheless. You haven’t shown up as often lately, but Leelee (JoeLegend) has enlisted you and your unique skillset to help take over the forum. One night, and one night only, you may use your 4chan hookups to cause the site to crash. As a result, everyone will be role-blocked except Arhymemaster (Link), the trolls’ killer. This ability will not fail. Again, YOU MAY ONLY USE THIS ABILITY ONCE. Use it wisely.

Win condition: You win when Troll-Aligned players outnumber everyone else.

You may communicate with your fellow Troll-Aligned players: JoeLegend, Link, Vikingfan173
            Screwed by losing your killer on Day Two, rendering your ability borderline worthless. I really wish you would’ve used your ability anyway, as it was all kinds of awesome. Seriously, the night writeup would’ve been a bunch of 4chan pictures. How awesome is that?

Welcome to WF Mafia, VF. You are:

Franchize, The Herb-Smasher, Troll-Aligned

You are Franchize, resident fist pumper and pec popper. Watching you troll from a distance is very entertaining- nothing is better than watching you fucking smash each and every one of those herbs. But like a Monet painting, you get far uglier as people get closer to you. Frankly being anywhere near you is a real hazard. As such, anyone who tries to investigate you will fail. If anyone tries to kill you at night, you both die. If you are lynched, the last person to vote for you gets fucking trashed.

Win condition: You win when Troll-Aligned players outnumber everyone else.

You may communicate with your fellow Troll-Aligned players: JoeLegend, Link, NorthernCharge
            I probably should’ve included you on my Top 5 best list. You really played well, never making mistakes or drawing much suspicion. You pushed CJ being scum a little too hard, but it didn’t come back to bite you since a lot of people thought the same. Inadvertently, you won the game for the trolls by drawing PSU to ban you. I’m assuming he banned you based on you being a good player, so well done.

Welcome to WF Mafia, mdb. You are:

Vikingsteve26, The Rapist, Independent-Aligned

You are Scuba Steve, socially awkward post-whore. You really have problems getting girls, and you’ve had enough of your failures. You’ve become a rapist!

Every night, you may PM me the name of someone to rape. You may rape a person up to three times. The first time you rape someone, if successful, you block their night ability should they have one and block them from voting the next day period. The second time, if successful, you roleblock them and block them from posting at all for the next day phase and night phase. The third time you rape someone, you kill them. But you don’t have to lock on to one person, as these rapes do not need to be successive to maintain physical and traumatic impact. Feel free to “spread the love.”

Win condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game, and may not win with a Town Victory.

You may communicate with: No one

(What they don’t know: If they target Miamidolphin4life, Rofldogs, Mpg1995, Nasmatic, or Arcade (all minors), it will fail.
            1. The first time Steve targets one of those players, it doesn’t work, Steve is made aware of his failures and the reason why, and a quote is posted in the write-up. The quote says something along the lines of a tall, unknown dark figure lurking around. The person he targeted is told nothing.
            2. The second time Steve targets one of these players, it doesn’t work, Steve is made aware of his failures and the reason why, Steve can’t rape anyone the next night, and another quote is posted in the write-up, confirming that there’s a rapist in the forums.
            3. The third time Steve targets one of these players, it’s the same as the second time, except that the quote reveals the identity of the rapist

Also, if at any point he is the only scum alive, his win condition changes. It becomes, "If at any point you have raped ever single other player, you are declared the game's sole victor.)
            I don’t have much to say, honestly. Sorry. Got screwed by Elli roleclaiming as cop way too early. Probably worth pointing out that, had you outlived the rest of the scum, your win condition would have become, “Rape everyone.” So, yeah, it wasn’t insatiable as it looked.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Hunter. You are:

Pheltzbahr, The Old Hag Conformist, Independent-Aligned

You are Pheltzbahr, creator of the CMD who’s over twice as old as some of the site’s other posters. But, you’re not GeorgiaJeff ancient, and you still want to fit in with the young guns. As such, you may PM me one target every night- if successful, you will copy their ability, but not their alignment, win condition, or with whom they can communicate. You can hold up to two stolen abilities in addition to your own. After two cycles of holding an ability (day phase + night phase), you have the option of dropping it and acquiring a new one, and after three cycles you must drop it. And you cannot steal from a person more than once, though you may harass whomever you want however often you want with your stolen abilities.

Win Condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game, and may not win with a Town Victory.

Mixed feelings about you drawing one of the first random serial kills. On one hand, your role had a lot of potential mindfuckery, and a good player and poster like yourself didn’t deserve to die early on bad luck. On the other hand, your role would’ve been a bitch to keep up with. Still, you played well in your limited time. Only the good die young, I guess. I had an assload of fun with your death writeup.

Welcome to WF Mafia and back to Mafia in general, Phetlz! You are:

Arcade, The Flaming Homosexual, Rainbow-Aligned

You’re Arcade, resident fag. People are scared of your sexual orientation, for good reason- you infect them with faggotosity! If anyone targets you with a night ability, it will fail, and for the next day phase, everything they post has to be in pink. They can’t opt to not post, and they can’t explain why they’re posting in pink.

Win condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game. You may win with the town. Also, if at any point 51% or more of the players who are still alive have had to had posted in pink at least once, you will be declared the game's sole victor.

You may communicate with: No one.
            Played a decent game. You were the first to suspect that the Cherepinskies could convert, which was dead on, though most of your other theories were totally off. Got screwed by the Vitor/JLash fiasco. I don’t know what the Cherepinskies had against you, they were pretty much the only ones that targeted you. And I think all of them did.

In hindsight, your role needed a lot more refining. Anyone that targeted you should’ve not only had to post in pink, but also pretend to be totally oblivious to the pink posting. And not mention anything of the name Pheltzbahr or Arcade, obviously. Basically turn the into gay village idiots.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Egg Shen! You are:

The Deaner, Guy with a life, Forum-Aligned

You’re Deaner. Boobs. Ok, but seriously. You’re a widely recognized and liked forum member, but you’re a bit of an infrequent. Nothing wrong with that; in fact, it’s your style to disappear. Each day phase, if you choose to not vote, you can log-off during the following night phase, protecting you from most night abilities. You lose this protection by voting, though. Choose wisely.

Win Condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game.

(What they don’t know: Having a life is not without its consequences, and years of working a dead-end job where all the money goes into paying for his baby mama's child support has finally made him snap. As such, during the night phases in which he logs off, he will enter a bout of psychosis and straight murder someone, but will forget all about the ordeal by the next morning. Also, logging off protects him from all night kills EXCEPT being banned)
            I thought the data mining lies were well played. I don’t know. You seemed like you knew what you were doing. I can only wonder what would’ve happened if you had lasted longer. Could’ve easily serial killed a Cherepinsky or Troll.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Kaiser! You are:

Nasmatic, TBD, ???-Aligned

You’re Nasmatic, a forum n00b who’s becoming a regular. But you haven’t totally proven yourself yet, and you're still undefined as a poster. Last long enough, though and I’m sure you’ll be able to establish yourself.

Win Condition: TBD

You may communicate with: TBD

(What they don’t know: Nasmatic’s easiest comparisons right now as a poster are Sancho and Scuba Steve. As such, if one of them dies before Nasmatic, Nas inherits their ability, win condition, and with whom they can communicate).
            The “Forums will be down” comment was pointless and beyond dumb. Of course someone would have an ability like that in a forum-based game, and of course that player would try to blame it on you. I can’t support a move that convinces the entire forum that you’re scum. You were also annoying as crap. I have no idea how you lasted so long. Having said that, your self-defense was convincing, and your suspicions/accusations were typically accurate.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Swag! You are:

Chg91, God of Mafia, Independent-Aligned

You’re Chg, resident Mexican, narcissist, general bad ass, and God of the game of Mafia. As a deity, you does as you please. You have 6 different abilities, which every night you may activate through a PM, one ability per cycle -

You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 75% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase
            You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 25% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase
            You may put a 24 hour time limit on the following day phase, after which the person with the highest amount of votes is automatically lynched should the day not be over
            You may shorten the following night phase to 12 hours
            You may “black out” the following Day phase, forcing people to vote via PM
            You may prevent people from talking in the following Night Phase, as the Game Thread will be locked

You have 8 total “uses” between these 6 abilities, and you may use none of them more than twice. You may never role-claim or take credit for these game-changing actions, or you will be modkilled.

Win Condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game, and may win with a Town Victory.

As I’ve said, game MVP. Not even close. Every single one of your suspicions and accusations were correct, and your fake-claim was brilliant, even if "Embrighten thee, Enlighten Me" had no place in a forum-based game. You deserved to win, though it's ironic that you won with the scum after almost single handedly destroying them. Well done.

Welcome to WF Mafia, fish! You are:

Ckane138, The Authorizer, Forum-Aligned

You’re Ckane138, a mod and widely respected forum member. Something’s up in the forums, and as a mod, it’s up to you to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, you’re a coward and want other people to do your dirty work for you. Every day phase, you may PM me the name of one player. If successful, this player becomes an investigator for you over the night. They will be enabled to investigate one player the following night phase if they so choose, which if successful will determine that player’s alignment. They will send their findings to me, which will be forwarded to you. You may only pick a player once.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

(What they don’t know: Their target can totally lie about what they found if they want to. And as a mod, if this player is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
            I don’t know. You played an ok game, from what I thought. I can’t really remember. Got screwed by the serial kill. Even if you weren’t serial killed, you would’ve been screwed by IBMG. You surely would’ve been targeted by PSU had you lasted longer, since CKane was obviously a powerful forum role if not a Cherepinsky.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Elli! You are:

InjuredReserve, The Dark Knight, Forum-Aligned

You’re InjuredReserve, a mod, and one of the forum’s longest tenured and most respected members. Something’s up in the forums, and as a mod, it’s up to you to get to the bottom of it. Every night, you may PM me the name of one player, and, if successful, you will receive a PM at the end of the night phase informing you of their alignment.

Also, as all superheroes should, you have a wimpy sidekick. You may communicate with Body Burner (SirApurrpos), whom you are friends with in real life, outside of the game thread.

You may communicate with: SirApurrpos

(What they don’t know: As a mod, if this player is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-aligned).
            Bleh. Good job getting two scum, I guess, but you made it way too obvious that you were an investigator and promptly died. Basically a more successfully version of IMBG (more on him shortly)

Welcome to WF Mafia, Rednose! You are:

PaddyPatriot, The Forensic Investigator, Forum-Aligned

You are Paddy, resident Irish hoss. As a site mod, you’ve taken it upon yourself to figure out what’s going on in the forums. Every night, you may check the IP of either a person or a crime scene. If successful, this IP will be stored for 5 days, after which it will be lost. If you ever have two of the exact same IPs stored at the exact same time, you will be informed.

(What they don’t know: As a mod, if Paddy is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of being banned and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
            I couldn’t believe you lasted so long and never got a match. Once you finally targeted PSU, you were roleblocked by Kaiser AND converted. You did a pretty good job as a scum, given the circumstances (half of your faction dying a day or two after the conversion). I’m sorry for being a lazy bum, but you really shouldn’t have posted that PM quote.

Welcome to WF Mafia, ChicagoJay! You are:

McNulty, The Frogerator, Forum-Aligned

You are McNulty, one of the site’s funniest posters and by far most surprising mod. Something’s up in the forums, and as a mod you’ve taken it up on yourself to get to the bottom of it. Every night, you may PM me the name of one target, and if successful, you will receive the alignment of this player. But there’s a problem: as the Frogfather, you yourself will appear as "Frog-Aligned" if investigated by anybody other than yourself.

(What they don’t know: McNulty’s the drunk cop. His results are totally random. And as a mod, if McNulty is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of being banned and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
            A bastard role to the truest, a good guy like you didn’t deserve this. We should’ve given it to Vitor or MD4L or IBMG. Having said that, once you realized your Joe result was wrong (or really right, but appeared wrong), you should’ve waited until another person you investigated died to see if you got false results. And you didn’t get that Hyper was Troll-Aligned. You got that he was Mafia-Aligned. Should’ve been a huge red flag.

Oh and I wish you'd been investigated and appeared Frog-Aligned. Would've been hilarious.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Jlash! You are:

Cicero, The Insomniac, Forum-Aligned

You’re Cicero, resident insomniac. You’re a nice, respected guy, with one fatal flaw- inability to consistently get requisite amounts of sleep. At any rate, something’s up in the forums, and as a mod it’s up to you to figure out. Being up at the most absurd hours of the night has its advantages, though. It makes you one hell of a stalker. As such, you can pick someone every night to stalk. On odd numbered nights, if successful, you will learn whom this person targeted, if anyone, and on even numbered nights, if successful, you will learn who targeted this person, if anyone. You may not target the same person in consecutive nights.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

(What they don’t know: As a mod, if they are targeted by Matt McGuire, they have a 50% chance of being killed and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
            Screwed by Vitor, as mentioned above. Good job lasting so long, though. You really played a good game only to have to endure the wrath of Das Kaiser. Saying, “I’ll be modkilled if I claim who I targeted before I posted in pink” was a dick move and you should’ve known better, but you were in a bad spot.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Prodigy! You are:

El Guapo, The Governor, Forum-Aligned

You’re El Guapo, an under the radar mod, but a very long-tenured one who takes his job very seriously. Consequently, you’ve got a lot of power, and you’ve taken it upon yourself to figure out what’s wrong with the forums. Once, and only once, at any point during any day phase you may send me a PM saying "Declare State of Emergency". By doing this, you block every day ability, including double votes, and enable every living player with a night ability to use it again during that day phase. The day phase will continue normally, and the results will be in at the end of the phase.

(What they don’t know: As a mod, if they are targeted by Matt McGuire, they have a 50% chance of being killed and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
            It’s hard to focus on anything other than your ability use, so I’ll write on it. Obviously it paid huge dividends for the forum, as it directly led to the death of 3 scum (PSU and VF killing each other, Kaiser being granted another ability use to finish off JLash before he died himself). However, if PSU targets anyone other than VF, and if Kaiser targets anyone other than JLash, the Cherepisnkies win. Guaranteed. And you would’ve been LVP.

Other than that, you played a solid overall game. Didn’t draw any suspicion to yourself, did a good job of reading people, typically on target with your accusations and lynch votes. Shame that blue voted to lynch you even though Swag had blatantly lied to both of you guys on multiple times.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Sancho! You are:

Joey Potter, Mr. Fantastic, Forum-Aligned

You are Joey, he of the 140 IQ. No, but really, you’re a moron. Having said that, you’ve got an incredible ability to withstand everything that people throw at you. You’re the only member of the forum that would ever use the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” cliché, and you’ve taken that power here. At any point during the game, you may PM me saying, “I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces of me and sticks back to you.” From that point on, the first person to target you with a night ability has their ability re-directed at them- you kill a killer, investigate an investigator, etc. After that, your power is gone. Bounce wisely.

Kind of a worthless role. It told you that Elli was forum, which is good, I guess, since people were nonsensically suspicious of him. I REALLY wish that it had worked on PSU or Link instead of Elli; I would’ve had endless fun with a writeup of Joey trolling Rhyme to death or Joey banning Matt.

Welcome to WF Mafia, broncofan! You are:

Hunter, Ohio’s Pride and Joy, Forum-Aligned

You’re Hunter, a tOSU student and one of the most universally liked members of the forum. Your posting is so solid that it makes people feel great and, on average, live longer. As such, every night you pick one person to temporarily protect. If that person is killed overnight, their death is delayed until the end of the following day phase as opposed to the start of it.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated

Lol, so worthless. Your ability wasn’t great or anything, but it was astounding how little you used it. You were the one who most often inhibited me from posting the writeup early. Also, you claimed to be a protector (a big no-no), and did nothing to help the Forum. Deserved to be lynched.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Tango! You are:

Wraith36444, The Legislative Representative, Forum-Aligned

You’re Wraith, resident pessimist. You’re very disagreeable and typically have a negative outlook, but it’s not all your fault. Grad school sucks dick. At any rate, once and ONLY ONCE, you may veto a lynch. You must do this by posting "Veto (name of person about to be lynched)" in the game thread AFTER they’ve received enough votes to lynch but before the writeup is posted. By doing this, the person having received the most votes will be saved from this lynch, and the person with the second most votes will automatically be lynched. If only one person received votes, there will be no lynch, and if there’s a tie for second, one of them will be picked randomly with equal odds amongst them.

Tango- I don’t know. You weren’t on that much. Saving CJ was dumb after he’d done so much harm to the forum, especially since the following lynch was randomized between two people instead of a single person of your choice.

Blue- You did a solid job for a first timer. Your game theory and strategies were solid. Picking Swag over Prodigy, as I already mentioned, was dumb and cost the town the game.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Carling! You are:

Mpg1995, The Pothead, Forum-Aligned

You’re Mpg, resident Eagles homer pothead. You’ve developed resistance to every flavor of weed, but the rest of the forum has not. Every night, you can pick someone to smoke with you, causing him to do some really stupid **** and not remember why. If successful, at the start of the day phase, the person you chose will have already voted for someone random and not be able to undo it. You may only target someone once.

Shame you died so early. You seem like a guy who knows what he’s doing. And I loved the role, even if it’s basically a non-scum version of Body Burner in Mafia 2.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Taylor! You are:

Vikingfan183, The Devout Christian, Forum-Aligned

You are VF. As a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, you’re a paranoid conspiracy theorist with an inferiority complex. Ok, no, not really. VF is chill. More pertinently, you’re a very devout Christian, and Simonds’ CMD Partner/Wonder Twin. As such, you may communicate with Simonds (Cicero), and at the beginning of every night, you will receive a PM, with one of the following:

- God has answered your daily prayer, and you are protected from night kills for that night- 20% chance
            - God has answered your daily prayer, and your vote counts as two for the next day phase- 20% chance
            - God has answered your daily prayer, and via PM to me you may pick someone other than yourself to protect from night kills for that night- 20% chance
            - God has answered your daily prayer, and via PM to me you may pick someone to have their abilities doubled (i.e., Cop can investigate two people) the next time they can use them- 20% chance
            - God has ignored your daily prayer- 20% chance

There’s only one issue. You’re tired of living in Simonds’ shadow. It’s horrible how much credit he gets for being the cooler Vikings fan and better CMD player. You’ve turned on him. To fulfill your win condition, Simonds must be lynched, and you must be the deciding vote.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated and Simonds has been lynched by your hand.

You may communicate with: Cicero

(What they don't know: Should Simonds die in a night kill, VF will become vengeful, and aim to kill Simonds' killer. As such, "One-shot night kill" will become an ability he can inherit from God. However, if VF uses this night kill on anyone other than Simonds' killer, God will kill VF)
            Welcome to WF Mafia, Cicero! You are:

Simonds, Jewboy, Forum-Aligned

You are Simonds, by far the coolest of the Viking fans. You’re Vikingfan173’s CMD partner/Wonder Twin, and more pertinently, a Jew. As such, you may communicate with VF (Taylor091), and at the beginning of every night, you will receive a PM, with one of the following:

- Adonai has answered your daily prayer, and you are protected from night kills for that night- 20% chance
            - Adonai has answered your daily prayer, and your vote counts as two for the next day phase- 20% chance
            - Adonai has answered your daily prayer, and via PM to me you may pick someone other than yourself to protect from night kills for that night- 20% chance
            - Adonai has answered your daily prayer, and via PM to me you may pick someone to have their abilities doubled (i.e., Cop can investigate two people) the next time they can use them- 20% chance
            - Adonai has ignored your daily prayer- 20% chance

There’s only one issue. You’ve finally come to realize that you don’t actually like VF. You’re tired of “carrying him.” You’ve turned on him. To fulfill your win condition, VF must be lynched, and you must be the deciding vote.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated and Vikingfan173 has been lynched by your hand.

You may communicate with: Taylor091

(What they don't know: Should VF die in a night kill, Simonds will become vengeful, and aim to kill VF's killer. As such, "One-shot night kill" will become an ability he can inherit from Adonai. However, if Simonds uses this night kill on anyone other than VF's killer, Adonai will kill Simonds)
            I have pretty much the exact same things to say on both of you: Neither of you really contributed much or got the opportunity to. And neither of you got much out of your potentially game-changing abilities. Cicero at least seemed to know what he was doing, Taylor not so much. The win condition was insatiable, I blame Chg. And I’m mega-disappoint that Taylor didn’t get to use his night kill ability.

Welcome to WF Mafia, IBMG! You are:

Charlie Campbell, The Scout, Forum-Aligned

You are Charlie Campbell, Walterfootball’s closest thing to an actual scout. Typically you evaluate NFL Draft prospects for a living, but you can tell something is afoot in the Walterfootball forums, and you’ve brought your scouting skillz in there. You may PM me the name of one target every night, and if successful you will receive a “scouting report” of that target. For example, if you were to target Chg, and Chg’s role was WDYW, his scouting report would say “Dallas Sports Fanatic, 6000-7000 posts, joined in 2010, undergrad” and stuff like that.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the Forum have been eliminated

Ugh. Forum LVP. This role was designed to bypass the “Appears Forum-Aligned” power that much of the scum possessed. Had you targeted Joe, for example, you would have received a scouting report basically saying he was Leelee, even if he was still on his Pantherfan stage. Having said that, you made yourself a huge target by claiming to be an investigator… and not only that, but you provided the town no useful information whatsoever!

Welcome to WF Mafia, Sit! You are:

SanchoPanza, PostWhoreHolinessSupreme, Forum-Aligned

You are Sancho, king of post-whoring. You post-whore. A lot. That’s pretty much it. You have to post at least 20 posts every day phase and at least 10 posts every night phase. Or else. Have fun.

(What they don’t know: After 5 cycles of successful postwhoring, they’ve earned enough forum cred and the right to a single kill. If they kill a non-Forum-Aligned player with their kill, they’re rewarded with another kill. If they kill a Forum-Aligned player, it’s revealed that they killed him, and they need another 3 cycles of postwhoring to earn another kill).
            Even moreso than the Vitor-MD4L combo, this right here is the reason that we should have re-randomized. There was no way a Euro could satisfy the post requirements. Hell, I’m not sure Swag could. Ignoring that, it was hilarious when you pretended to be Sancho, and you did a pretty good job with your suspicions/accusations/etc. I support your refusal to post your win condition, as that’s fucking dumb and any scum could go back, find the post where Prodigy or whoever posted his, and copy-paste. Horribly dumb reason for you to be lynched.

Welcome to WF Mafia, clowndicks! You are:

RoxOnlyFan, The Statistician, Forum-Aligned

You’re RoxOnlyfan, resident ProFootballFocus scholar. Statistics are your thing, and every night phase you may ask me this question: How many people attempted to use a night ability this night? This number will include yourself. If successful, you will receive an answer at the end of the night phase.

A pretty crappy role; in fact, totally useless until the game is down to single digit players, a point that you unfortunately did not reach. I thought you played pretty well (As did the Cherepinskies, clearly), and you were one of the most supportive of my write-ups and one of the most willing to screw around with Chg and I. Bravo.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Ckane! You are:

Alastair, The Doctor, Forum-Aligned

You’re Alastair, resident medical expert. You can heal any injury known to man in the blink of an eye. Every night, you may target one person to save. If successful, if someone attempts to kill them, you will save them from death.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated

(What they don’t know: If someone has been raped by Steve, the Doctor will not protect them from the roleblock or voteblock, but the Doctor will be able to tell by the bruises that the player has been raped and will be told such via PM. If they target Rofl, they will heal him of all his accumulated injuries)
            Should we just stop having the doctor role? I mean holy shit.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Hyper! You are:

Rofldogs, Teenage Asian Ravens Homer, Forum-Aligned

You are Rofl, one of the site’s resident teenagers. As an Asian, you’re sharp as a nail, but made of twigs. At the end of every night phase, you’re informed who targeted you that night with their ability, if anyone. However, every time you’re targeted, you suffer an injury. For each injury you endure, it takes one less vote for you to be lynched than it should. These injuries take a toll that you eventually can’t bear; if the amount of times you’ve been targeted ever equals the amount of votes it takes the standard player to be lynched, you automatically die.

(What they don't know: If targeted by Alastair, they will immediately be healed of all injuries)
            Hurt by a weak role and CJ’s bad results. I wish you could’ve lasted longer, as it was usually later in the games where you’ve been forum that you developed insane theories and such.

Welcome to WF Mafia, vampbro! You are:

Miamidolphin4life, Super Hood Nigga, Forum-Aligned

You’re MD4L, resident Negro. You’re really tough, athletic, macho, and most importantly black, and have established a career as a renowned bodyguard. Every night, you must pick one player to target. If that player is targeted with a night ability during that night phase, that ability is re-directed to you. You must pick someone every night, and you cannot pick someone more than once.

(What they don't know: MD4L is a coward at heart. If MD4L targets someone who is nightkilled, instead of drawing the kill onto themselves, they will pussy out and let the person they were targeting die)
            Kind of a trash role, though it didn’t really do much anyway, as you only redirected one or two abilities onto yourself. But you weren’t really on to use it, anyway. And it seemed like you were usually off on your suspicions. Sorry, man.

Welcome to WF Mafia, Sir! You are:

Body Burner, Robin, Forum-Aligned

You are Body Burner, a member of the forum whose most recognizable quality is being real life friends with InjuredReserve (EllijayFalconsFan). As such, you can communicate with him outside of the game thread via PM. Also, anyone who targets you with a night ability has their body burned, which does not inhibit them but does scar them for the rest of the game.

You may communicate with: EllijayFalconsFan
            One of the last roles we made, it’s largely vanilla, but the ability to communicate with the cop is pretty cool. I thought you played a good game, though you weren’t on much. I don’t know why so many people were suspicious of you, and it sucked that you died on a total fluke with the Tango veto.

And I wish I’d come up with “Robin inherits powers when Batman dies.” That would’ve been sweet. Not that Body Burner would become any more relevant a poster if IR were to die, but whatever.

Also, "being burnt" just meant that, if investigated, it would be mentioned in the investigation results that this player "has had at least one bad experience with body burns." Totally pointless, but oh well. Never came to fruition, anyway.

Comment

• lol even called annoying by the game mods. I had so much fun pissing people off that I really didn't want to stop doing it so I have to smile when that was said. I'm just glad that write-ups were posted on time and even posted at all. I was expecting Chg to do it though, he's being a lazy bastard right now isn't he?

Comment

• He can post his own analysis if he wants. I doubt he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                  I cannot believe the Town lost that one, Prodigy's role as Guapo could only be Town or Cherepinsky and as Walter was dead he had to be town, but that's the way it goes sometimes I guess. Disappointed to die night one but I suppose it's a compliment in some way. I'd like to know who the driving force in that decision was though, just in case I decide to take some form of revenge play in a future game...
                  Congrats to the winners but I have no idea how Joe wasn't lynched sooner. Sancho challenge - Complete.
                  I was the first to suggest we off you, safe kill but an under the radar player, must be because you still have no avatar
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• thnks wdyw, this was the funnest game ive been apart of, mainly because we won in the end and I lasted the longest I ever have to this point. I tried playing like I did in midnight, but yeah pushed CJ too hard, but me and him just dont like each other on the site either lol.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I also targeted mdb, but got redirected by guru. I really was unlucky with my picks.
                      looking it up, I didnt target the right deathscene, though, to catch mdb.
                      said it a few times now: sorry for the quote

and it is also not the first time im saying this:

thanks for the awesome game, I had lots of fun
                      especially the few days between conversion and the cherepinsky wipeout

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        This is how I view the celebration after scum finally won. Swag's Orton and Joe's D-Bry.

I have to go with this. I'm Bobby Heenan.

Comment

• The fact that Swag supported my lynch proved to me that he was scum. I was always kinda suspicious but knew I couldn't build a case against him, which is a testament to his good play I guess. I just hoped that through my lynch the remaining townies would pay closer attention to him but that didn't happen.

Edit: Turns out he wasn't scum, just not town.
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Debating whether or not to release my mafia notes, just so you guys know detailed I am with the game. However I must say, I stopped when I realized who most of the scum were. I'll probably just release what I had on day 1 just for a little taste, after all I have to keep some of my tricks hidden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              Pheltz' WC was a cute, unique idea but it was easily flawed. Not enough roles could target him, and if scum did target him, they could share the info.

Basically, Pheltz should have played like Kaiser did. Get lots of attention and try to ride scum to victory.
                              Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              Problem with saying he should have played like me is that I got targeted less than he did. As far as I'm aware of, I was only targeted once this whole game (by IBMG on night 2).
                              No. No. No. Acting retarded does NOT get people to target you, it gets them to ignore contributions to the Town and then let 11 scum lynch you #stillsour.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              This is how I view the celebration after scum finally won. Swag's Orton and Joe's D-Bry.

I didn't watch it, but when I used to watch this, Orton was awesome. So I take it as a compliment.

As I’ve said, game MVP. Not even close. Every single one of your suspicions and accusations were correct, and your fake-claim was brilliant, even if "Embrighten thee, Enlighten Me" had no place in a forum-based game. You deserved to win, though it's ironic that you won with the scum after almost single handedly destroying them. Well done.
                              Thanks, also the fake-claim phrase was probably one of my biggest regrets, but it popped into my head and I used it... Ah well.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• What a Rednose fest that was
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X