X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    What do you mean?
    The voting up of MD4L, to vote or ot to vote, etc...

Comment

• Looks like a slow night. i'm off for now.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        <3
        I thought it was you, but I wasn't positive.

<3

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        The poop list could have been better
        100% agreed.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Can someone tell me why were going for md4l over ibmg? iirc, didn't they say basically the same thing?
        I believe the just of Hyper's argument was that + MD4L isn't acting like he usually does on day one (Something to do with him not voting for no lynch and maybe something else too), but don't quote me on that.

And the ouija board telling us to lynch the darkie of course.

Comment

Oh that, needs more entries, i laughed
          I wasn't really into it, but a few people suggested it and the board was slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            The voting up of MD4L, to vote or ot to vote, etc...
            Ive voted
            Am suspicious of Vitor for not voting
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              I thought it was you, but I wasn't positive.

<3

I believe the just of Hyper's argument was that + MD4L isn't acting like he usually does on day one (Something to do with him not voting for no lynch and maybe something else too), but don't quote me on that.

And the ouija board telling us to lynch the darkie of course.
              Alright, well according to MD4L's little light next to his name, he is online... So we could be about to bust this wide-open - and if not, Eli isn't a bad consolation prize for a lynch
              Sorry for the mean of page 1; we were both hurtful - I sowwy
              I trust Hyper on his evidence of MD4L, but I want to see some sort of response... Hyper's track-record with early game suspicions is pretty good; Body Burner in Mafia II, JLash in Rio, IR in...everything...
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Seems like I'm a hot topic to you all.

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                The first thing was dropping the second vote on Vitor. And then droping it 40 minutes later as it became obvious that Vitor would not be lynched.

The he posted 4 posts: # 249, # 279, # 294 and # 298; all which to me sounded like nothing but empty game theory, posting vague sentences in somewhat of a good way for scum to appear as town without throwing accusations to players. He has also been posting quite a lot. (not today though)

I went through the first days of the last three games and md4l has been in the no-lynch camp in all of them, he also hasnt posted much, "drastic" change in play style, and frogsforlife has been a town in every game so far.
                It's a WF mafia, so maybe I'm just changing my style to be like the poster I'm representing. I'm not me right now, so I decided to not act like me and change the style up. If you wanna lynch me because I'm not acting like myself, then go ahead. I'm just trying to have fun right now, and you guys take this too seriously. You guys will understand if you decide to go ahead and lynch me.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                It's been a combination of that we voted (somewhat) based on emotions and then random chance after that. Once the scum members know who the town is leaning towards for a vote, they will start pushing on that person to get lynched. My opinion has been that the town never used behavioral observations during day 1 and that's why the town has never hit a scum member on day 1. I always think that there is something present and a scum member slipped up, it's just a matter of whether you find it or not. That's why I'm more prone to vote with Hyper against MD4L before I draw names out of a hat to lynch.
                I agree we shouldnt just random lynch because if we hit a forum-aligned member, history shows we lose.
                Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I'm actually on board with this. I mentioned this last night:

I really don't remember MD4L ever getting overly involved with posting in mafia before.

I'll start er back up, Lynch MD4L
                Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                I'll add this to the MD4L file:

After the Kaiser ninja edit saga, MD4L's first post was ninja edited by him from something incoherent to something slightly ghetto. Not kidding.
                The use of mod powers, eh? I meant to post "What have I missed", but it came out terribly.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Everything clears up for MD4L on the first 2.
                But those last 2 dont sound nothing like normal MD4L. Like, its a different style of posting.
                I dont know if its actually scum behavior or we just overreacting to MD4L sounding smart...
                I need to think about this
                We all know what happens when Vitor starts thinking.

Comment

• So you're forum aligned, just like everyone else!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Seems like I'm a hot topic to you all.

It's a WF mafia, so maybe I'm just changing my style to be like the poster I'm representing. I'm not me right now, so I decided to not act like me and change the style up. If you wanna lynch me because I'm not acting like myself, then go ahead. I'm just trying to have fun right now, and you guys take this too seriously. You guys will understand if you decide to go ahead and lynch me.

I agree we shouldnt just random lynch because if we hit a forum-aligned member, history shows we lose.

The use of mod powers, eh? I meant to post "What have I missed", but it came out terribly.

We all know what happens when Vitor starts thinking.
                    You had me up to the bold, in which I agree. It shouldn't be random, it should be Eli.

Based on what you may ask yourself, well let me tell you:

Am I really going to be wrong on Day 1 two games in a row? That hasn't happened before
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• unlynch md4l

his explanation makes sense, him impersonation a forum memeber makes it easier for us to guess who he is
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I think we've learned a decent amount from today. No lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          unlynch md4l

his explanation makes sense, him impersonation a forum memeber makes it easier for us to guess who he is
                          Its that easy huh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Its that easy huh?
                            Yeah.... Lets lynch md4l, if he is scum then vikingfan is as well.
                            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• im pretty sure we arent going to be able to decide on the right person to lynch with pretty much no information, there is some but not enough for a lynch

no lynch
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Its that easy huh?
                                why not? I dont see any reason why he should be lynched over anyone else
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X