X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry for the OT post, but it was kind of hilarious:

http://www.titane.ca/main.html

Me: Well, the south lynched black people for a hundred years and Eli won't lynch MD4L...there has got be something to that right?
    God: Possibly.
    Me: Possibly??
    God: What would you like to know?
    Me: What did you mean by your response: "Possibly."?
    God: Is it not obvious?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Im gonna be out for a few hours guys. Make me proud.

Comment

• Ok I'm going off the top of my head on this one so sorry if I am wrong. I am debating between Eli and MD4L.

First off, I was first on the lynch Eli train. I only unlynched just in case of kaisers thing. I think there are too many people defending elli and on a day one, i don't understand why it wouldnt make sense to lynch him.

Then we have MD4L. As far as his game play, I'm pretty sure hes in HS and we started it up at night which may be why he was more active then than usual but I'm not too familiar with any games except Hypers. To his defense, he did mention he was forum, not town, aligned which I think helped his case imo. One thing i question whether or not he is someone who would slip up if he actually is scum? I don't have that much experience with past games but looking at Hypers, he looks like someone who would accidentally at some point give away his real role. Now if we do lynch him on this day, if he turns out scum, i think were looking good so far because we can get him and then VF out.

The main thing I wanted to bring up was an observation on the votes against MD4L. The past 10 or so votes have been either bandwagon votes (Tango, Pheltz, Vitor, JLash, Joe etc), or people who have said that they would rather vote for elli but they dont think hell get enough support to get him out (CJ, Swag, Broncos) etc. I question this because theres two on him right now, u 3 and I want to go him to make 6. All it takes is some of those bandwagon people to take him out.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Regarding the forum/town thing

1) It says forum aligned in the OP, so anyone who paid attention to it would know that forum=town

2) I'm going to continue to say town because that's what we effectively are (And will likewise refer to whatever the WF mafia/other factions are revealed to be as the mafia) and I'm sure there are other posters doing the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Ok I'm going off the top of my head on this one so sorry if I am wrong. I am debating between Eli and MD4L.

First off, I was first on the lynch Eli train. I only unlynched just in case of kaisers thing. I think there are too many people defending elli and on a day one, i don't understand why it wouldnt make sense to lynch him.

Then we have MD4L. As far as his game play, I'm pretty sure hes in HS and we started it up at night which may be why he was more active then than usual but I'm not too familiar with any games except Hypers. To his defense, he did mention he was forum, not town, aligned which I think helped his case imo. One thing i question whether or not he is someone who would slip up if he actually is scum? I don't have that much experience with past games but looking at Hypers, he looks like someone who would accidentally at some point give away his real role. Now if we do lynch him on this day, if he turns out scum, i think were looking good so far because we can get him and then VF out.

The main thing I wanted to bring up was an observation on the votes against MD4L. The past 10 or so votes have been either bandwagon votes (Tango, Pheltz, Vitor, JLash, Joe etc), or people who have said that they would rather vote for elli but they dont think hell get enough support to get him out (CJ, Swag, Broncos) etc. I question this because theres two on him right now, u 3 and I want to go him to make 6. All it takes is some of those bandwagon people to take him out.
            I don't like being characterized as a "bandwagon vote." I added this after he had about 4 votes:

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            I'll add this to the MD4L file:

After the Kaiser ninja edit saga, MD4L's first post was ninja edited by him from something incoherent to something slightly ghetto. Not kidding.

I'll vote him up if it gets steam and he can't explain. I do agree that his defense when Vitor was getting voted up was similar to a play I did when SwAg was getting voted up early on Day 1 in Rio Sheety when we were BOPE.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              Regarding the forum/town thing

1) It says forum aligned in the OP, so anyone who paid attention to it would know that forum=town

2) I'm going to continue to say town because that's what we effectively are (And will likewise refer to whatever the WF mafia/other factions are revealed to be as the mafia) and I'm sure there are other posters doing the same.
              True someone still coulda slipped up but I guess not very likely.

I don't like being characterized as a "bandwagon vote." I added this after he had about 4 votes:
              I didn't see that one. All I saw was this response below which I thought was a pretty bad reason.

I don't have mod powers in this forum, I don't like what you're insinuating.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch MD4L

Comment

Ok I'm going off the top of my head on this one so sorry if I am wrong. I am debating between Eli and MD4L.

I was the first on the Eli bandwagon but it dosent really matter. I'll vote for him, md4l has defended himself better thus far.

Comment

• And regarding that post from before pheltz, i didnt know that from rio. I just dont understand why md4l would vote for vitor if they were aligned? im more suspicious of VF if MD4L turns out scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    I was the first on the Eli bandwagon but it dosent really matter. I'll vote for him, md4l has defended himself better thus far.
                    Post #223 i started it. Tryna get the credit scum? I kinda agree with this.

Comment

• I'm down to lynch Eli, I think Sitisfit and I made a pretty good case for it.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• let me ask everyone this, if I was aligned with him...why would I be the 2nd one to vote him up? I just bought his explanation...
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

And regarding that post from before pheltz, i didnt know that from rio. I just dont understand why md4l would vote for vitor if they were aligned? im more suspicious of VF if MD4L turns out scum.
                          Pretty sure he unvoted him real quick, kind of a scum move if you ask me. Easy built in defense.

If MD4L turns out scum, which I think is about 50/50 in my mind, Vitor and VF auto jump to the top of my list.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I'm down to lynch Eli, I think Sitisfit and I made a pretty good case for it.
                            Why do you guys keep saying this? What is the case? You're starting to get annoying.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• What exactly do I have to defend? I think people need to put the sour grapes away from last game.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                let me ask everyone this, if I was aligned with him...why would I be the 2nd one to vote him up? I just bought his explanation...
                                Seems like you're in the minority there. Oh yes, puns for the win!
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X