This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    If you guys would like to, feel free to investigate me. I'm forum aligned.
    I always felt like this was a great scum play to say this (as someone who did it in the last game). Chances are no one calls your bluff right away, and if they do, the investigator would have to come forward to out you. Not saying, just saying.

That said, I'm with Cicero that if we don't come up with anything else, it makes more sense to lynch MD4L again than another random or irrational target.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    It's okay. At least people weren't shouting for you to be blacklisted for all future Mafia games like some extremists were for me...
    Different situation since it was before the write-up, and he didn't try to spread misinformation from the grave.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Admittedly though, I saw what he wrote before he edited it. He didn't change anything significant - I believe he just added a part.

So, I don't think there was malicious intent... Joe if you're scum and I defended you on this... I hate you.
    I'll confirm it was a grammar correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      I make typos once every 5000 posts. Just sayin'.
      I remember seeing it, just the other day
      sigpic

Comment

• This is all Ckane's response, I broke it apart for convenience.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        I always felt like this was a great scum play to say this (as someone who did it in the last game). Chances are no one calls your bluff right away, and if they do, the investigator would have to come forward to out you. Not saying, just saying.

That said, I'm with Cicero that if we don't come up with anything else, it makes more sense to lynch MD4L again than another random or irrational target.
        I'm not defending MD4L with this, but the failed lynching of him ended the day today. What if that happens again?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Besides the obvious reason of me not wanting to kill my beloved, I don't know if I would risk it... How many times was Leelee banned and kept coming back? It ended the day, what are the odds it doesn't work again and we are out two lynches?
        I guess we just have to hope for something to come out tonight (well, tomorrow). All the me loving Leelee aside, risking losing two lynches in a row worries me.

I'll confirm it was a grammar correction.
        Mod power? Don't delete my tags about me killing people this time.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I'm not defending MD4L with this, but the failed lynching of him ended the day today. What if that happens again?

I guess we just have to hope for something to come out tonight (well, tomorrow). All the me loving Leelee aside, risking losing two lynches in a row worries me.
          Think of it like an unintentional No Lynch. Not the worst option at this point, we could be slaughtering a Doctor like we usually do.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Think of it like an unintentional No Lynch. Not the worst option at this point, we could be slaughtering a Doctor like we usually do.

I'm batting 1.000 on NOT lynching the doctor. Just throwing that tidbit out there.

Comment

• Catching up.

Comment

• I've got some thoughts on the MD4L thing, but I need to think less to clarify.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I suppose. Still, I'm hoping someone finds something tonight. I would rather not risk it, but if we have no other leads, I suppose it shall be done. Still, apprehension is in me.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Catching up.
                    For all the complaints about not contributing, these types of posts are the absolute worst
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      For all the complaints about not contributing, these types of posts are the absolute worst
                      Have you played in all the Mafia's thus far?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I have, why?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          I have, why?
                          I never remember you giving much in the thread as far as theory or opinion when I played in games with you. Did you throw much out there in any other games?
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Mod power? Don't delete my tags about me killing people this time.
                            What pheltz said, then it has the same affect as No Lynch. My main point was that if we have nothing else (bold for emphasis), it makes slightly more sense to try MD4L again than to hit someone at random, or grasp at straws to build a case against someone.

And seeing edits is a mod privilege, yeah. I don't think it's an abuse of power since if someone brain farts and edits a post, I'm only checking to confirm it wasn't a strategic edit. If Chg or DWYW don't want me to check edits, I'll lay off. But I'm still not touching the tags at all.

Comment

I never remember you giving much in the thread as far as theory or opinion when I played in games with you. Did you throw much out there in any other games?
                              Im more of a theory analyser than giver, ive never seen the benefit of putting something out there as a means to lynch someone only for it to be used and then be wrong. Cause then id get lynched myself
                              sigpic

Comment

This got me thinking, how many people have played in every mafia so far? If I remember right, there were only about 20 people in the first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X