Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught up, my best guess is someone wasted their ability to protect md4l. Kinda funny after he acted like such a *****

Comment

• Also wouldn't a Walter role be really overpowered?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Also wouldn't a Walter role be really overpowered?
        Most believe it to be Leelee, would you go along with that assumption?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Most believe it to be Leelee, would you go along with that assumption?
          No I think he was 'unbanned' by someone who is a mod, maybe vbsiena or dare I suggest McGuire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            - after the writeup, I figured MD4L could be Walter, because it's hard to banish him from his website
            - but it could also be Leelee who just keeps coming back after beeing banned

- Kaisers "shout" is definitely suspicious
            Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Maybe MD4L is Walter, and can't be lynched, because he is the forum. Haha
            That had been my thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              That had been my thought.
              Messed up the quote by Rednose...was only supposed to be his line about Walter (Not the leelee line, as well), and NCharge's line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                I make typos once every 5000 posts. Just sayin'.
                All the time on my damn phone. However, there is no excuse for spelling errors in the era of browsers with spell check.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Think of it like an unintentional No Lynch. Not the worst option at this point, we could be slaughtering a Doctor like we usually do.
                We have won 50% of the games where we lynched the doctor first.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                Catching up.
                Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                For all the complaints about not contributing, these types of posts are the absolute worst
                I disagree. People are accused of lurking often, and if you're reading a bunch of pages, it's not hard to imagine it happening.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                This got me thinking, how many people have played in every mafia so far? If I remember right, there were only about 20 people in the first one.
                I didn't play Vitor's.

Okay I have caught up.

The MD4L thing is very odd. It appears to me that he did not know that he was going to survive that lynching which means that something has changed about his role. If he really was forum aligned before I would think that has changed now. The most likely scenario was that he was forum-aligned or forum friendly indie and now that he has survived this lynching he has turned into scum or non friendly indie. I could be wrong but I think the numbers play greatly in our favor to hit scum/non friendly indie if we lynch him again.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty though is that he did not know he was going to survive that lynch.

What do you guys think?
                Quality post.

I can't wait for this game to end. The role list should be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Another thing to note is MD4Ls comment "we're going to go out with a bang now" .

Someone else care to find that little nugget?
                  That was the first thing I pointed out. I didn't really care about the rest of his upset babble but when he said that it was alarming.

Comment

• Why isn’t ROFL playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Its obvious with MD4Ls comment. He is JoeLegend. Think about it. I don't go away. LOL
                      Lol, that would be brilliant.

Okay I have caught up.

The MD4L thing is very odd. It appears to me that he did not know that he was going to survive that lynching which means that something has changed about his role. If he really was forum aligned before I would think that has changed now. The most likely scenario was that he was forum-aligned or forum friendly indie and now that he has survived this lynching he has turned into scum or non friendly indie. I could be wrong but I think the numbers play greatly in our favor to hit scum/non friendly indie if we lynch him again.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty though is that he did not know he was going to survive that lynch.

What do you guys think?
                      I like the idea, that if he was protown, he now is anti town b/c he maybe is mad that the town tried to lynch him ?
                      Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      This is very true.

Actually, not to overreact but that seems like the clearest explanation for why there was no lynch today. It makes perfect sense. Especially because he said "going to be", which implies a future result, rather than what we all feared which was an immediate effect.
                      That is definetly something to think about.

Also, I m pretty confident to say that KFC4L did not know that he would survive. His reaction to his lynch suggest that. But his investigate me definetly could be a scum play...

Comment

• Kfc4l... Brilliant

When does night end anyone?

Comment

Kfc4l... Brilliant

I think someone said 4 PM EST.
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Kfc4l... Brilliant

I stole it it tho. So credit to forever used it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              I stole it it tho. So credit to forever used it first.
                              So credit to whoever used it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by tango View Post
                                so credit to whoever used it first.
                                rhsc?
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X