X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    I think someone said 4 PM EST.
    The lynch post was posted at around 1:15 PM PST (my time) so I assumed it will be around 4 PM EST, if WDYW is not Hyper..

Btw, I've played in every mafia game except for the first one.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      The lynch post was posted at around 1:15 PM PST (my time) so I assumed it will be around 4 PM EST, if WDYW is not Hyper..

Btw, I've played in every mafia game except for the first one.
      Exact time was 1:02 PM PST, just checked.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Night writeup should be posted between 4 and 5 EST. Probably a bit more than 24 hours.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Night writeup should be posted between 4 and 5 EST. Probably a bit more than 24 hours.
          Slackers....

Please don't kill me!!

Comment

• the first mafia game was the best
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              No I think he was 'unbanned' by someone who is a mod, maybe vbsiena or dare I suggest McGuire?
              An "unbanning" or someone using their day ability would strongly suggest scum. If he was forum-aligned then why not role claim and keep your factions day ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Told you *******s I'm forum aligned and now we're going out with a bang.

Don't blame Hyper though, he brought a good case against me. However, I think the next game it'll be much better when you all can come up with theories on your own.
                This post is very telling and confusing, without a doubt troubling.

I told you I am forum aligned and now we are going out with a bang.

Who is we? Why are we going out with a bang? Why didn't this catch more fire? Some may say I'm reaching here or looking to deep into this but I would say to them this is how we learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post

Who is we? Why are we going out with a bang? Why didn't this catch more fire? Some may say I'm reaching here or looking to deep into this but I would say to them this is how we learn.
                  At 8:21 this morning I agreed with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I noticed that. I wont stop until that gets some notice though. I think MD4L is scum now, either through convert/recruitment, and this is the telling post.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      That's the problem with trying to analyze KFC4L's posts. He so often has grammatical/syntax/misspelling errors, its tough to discern a slip post. Not saying its a meaningless post, because I do, I just have a very tough time getting a read on him in this game.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        That's the problem with trying to analyze KFC4L's posts. He so often has grammatical/syntax/misspelling errors, its tough to discern a slip post. Not saying its a meaningless post, because I do, I just have a very tough time getting a read on him in this game.
                        That is a difficult mistake to make. One you would have to actually go out of the way to find the ' key to create "we're". It's a keyboard move made with a pinkie something that cannot happen on accident.

What I'm saying is that was not a grammatical error.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          the first mafia game was the best
                          I dont know if it was the best, but it was definitely different than all of the others. It was a completely different dynamic because most of us had never played any form of mafia before, and there were no preconceptions from previous games. Actually, now that I think about it, I think you might be right.

Comment

• Good afternoon everyone. I agree that MD$L's use of "we're going out with a bang now" is troubling. I'm excited for this writeup. Hopefully we'll be able to garner some more information from it or people's night actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              I dont know if it was the best, but it was definitely different than all of the others. It was a completely different dynamic because most of us had never played any form of mafia before, and there were no preconceptions from previous games. Actually, now that I think about it, I think you might be right.
                              It really was. Now people are like: " You were town the last 2 games, yu can't be town again" even tho roles are supposedly assigned randomly

Comment

• I'm just going to say it one more time: MD4L is probably a major hottie.
                                MEGA ARCADE - but not really (:
                                NLights could be right about Walter, but in which case I am still right too

The reading into the whole "we're" thing is why the new rule about posting is such a brain-buster to me. Look at from this perspective:

MD4L freaks out, no big deal.
                                MD4L uses "we're", which is potentially a subliminal way of getting information out.
                                We ask about "we're", no response.
                                Now we're all backed into lynching him off of this again.
                                But he isn't in trouble with the Mods...so we are to know the information was neither truthful nor false...
                                Or does it not count because MD4L was still alive and they knew it? So he didn't technically violate the rules?
                                Seems like a whole lot of confusion.

But hey, not my game

*[email protected]*
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X