X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Md4l has some questions to answer, I bet he stays silent though

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'm just going to say it one more time: MD4L is probably a major hottie.
      MEGA ARCADE - but not really (:
      NLights could be right about Walter, but in which case I am still right too

The reading into the whole "we're" thing is why the new rule about posting is such a brain-buster to me. Look at from this perspective:

MD4L freaks out, no big deal.
      MD4L uses "we're", which is potentially a subliminal way of getting information out.
      We ask about "we're", no response.
      Now we're all backed into lynching him off of this again.
      But he isn't in trouble with the Mods...so we are to know the information was neither truthful nor false...
      Or does it not count because MD4L was still alive and they knew it? So he didn't technically violate the rules?
      Seems like a whole lot of confusion.

But hey, not my game

*[email protected]*
      Was "we're" used before or after the lynching vote?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        Was "we're" used before or after the lynching vote?
        After he had been "lynched"
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

But hey, not my game
          I've got my lightning bolt ready. Just say when, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            I've got my lightning bolt ready. Just say when, son.
            Teeheehee.

I'm just trying to get some logical theories out there
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              And.....mdfl's green light goes off. Shocker.
              MD4L's light goes off after he was lynched.

Why would he leave after being lynched if he knew he would have a change in role?

The answer is he didn't, and then he comes back and says we're going out with a bang.

thoughts?

Comment

That screams recruitment to me.

Comment

MD4L's light goes off after he was lynched.

Why would he leave after being lynched if he knew he would have a change in role?

The answer is he didn't, and then he comes back and says we're going out with a bang.

thoughts?
                  He said "we're going out with a bang" about 20 minutes before pheltzbahr said that about his light.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

That screams recruitment to me.
                    After the final vote had been cast, but prior to the write-up; my last response was somewhat unclear.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

But not before the actual write up where he didn't get lynched.

Comment

After the final vote had been cast, but prior to the write-up; my last response was somewhat unclear.
                        Aaaand now I see you cleared that up.

Comment

• Catching up, it looks like we have a lot of theories about MD4L right now. Hopefully people may find something out at night or the first write up will tell us something, get a sense of WWYD and Chgs style.

Kinda off topic, I'm having problems logging into the forums on my phone. Everytime i enter my info and click log in, all it does is delete my password i entered. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

He said "we're going out with a bang" about 20 minutes before pheltzbahr said that about his light.
                            I see that now.

Swag what do you think about that?

Comment

• Here's what I think the possibilities of MD4L's situation are:

-Assumptions: He is working with someone else and has fabricated the freakout as a defense. Big assumption, but that's what I see. So the three possibilities in my mind are:

1. He is scum. I'm leaning this way because his defense of himself was incredibly weak, especially if he was a Townie. Pretty sure he knew he wouldn't die in a lynch, whether by his own ability or one of his cronies.
                              2. He is part of an indy type faction possibly meant to assist the Town. If his rant is to be believed, this probably makes sense. I just don't believe his rant. Lack of defending himself works against this scenario, but not as bad if he was Forum.
                              3. He is Forum and one of the Husband/Wife type roles. Speculation that he is the LeeLee role (possibly with SwAg role as his contact). I don't really expect LeeLee's role to be Townie, but you never know. I'm not sure what the "mafia" faction is, but I'm guessing Mods or Trolls. Her character doesn't fit in Mods, but certainly fits Trolls.

If I die, I would go after another MD4L lynch no matter what he says. He is almost certainly working with someone else, and that in my mind is enough to risk getting a scum.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

It takes a while for lights to go out
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X