• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully someone killed Eli
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• If I really do die I would seriously look at swag. His trying to throw everyone off by joking about night killing people is very transparent.

Also his "you think my faction would sign off on this!?" only means he is working on his own. Pretty simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Hopefully someone killed Eli
        Please take notes of all these guys when I die tonight.

Comment

• Let's get that wriiiiite up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            If I really do die I would seriously look at swag. His trying to throw everyone off by joking about night killing people is very transparent.

Also his "you think my faction would sign off on this!?" only means he is working on his own. Pretty simple.
            I agree, everyone should look into me.

In fact, it's probably already happened lol. Which is the point I am trying to make, when the Night Log is put out at the end of the game, I will be surprised if at least half a dozen people didn't target me tonight because of my Day 1 behavior lol
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Night Phase One is over. Night PMs may no longer be sent. Writeup will be posted after Chg91 has sent out all PMs
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Gonna miss the write up. If I die, you guys know my list.

Comment

• Serious talk:

If I'm dead, lynch Eli...but before you do that, I want you to talk to these people:

Link
                  mdb17
                  SirA
                  Nasmatic
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Please take notes of all these guys when I die tonight.
                    I'd be least worried about them. If the mafia is smart, they'll kill you and let us lynch Swag.

Comment

• If I die, it was swag.

Comment

If I die, it was swag.
                        This.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I must say, it would feel good knowing I was such a threat to scum that I would have to be THE number 1 target.

Comment

• I have to go now, won't be back on till 7 EST or so. Chg isn't on and presumably hasn't sent out all of the PMs. I can't send them, at least not in the requisite amount of time, since I have to wait 60 seconds between PMs.

I'm forwarding the writeup to him, he should post it before then.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              I have to go now, won't be back on till 7 EST or so. Chg isn't on and presumably hasn't sent out all of the PMs. I can't send them, at least not in the requisite amount of time, since I have to wait 60 seconds between PMs.

I'm forwarding the writeup to him, he should post it before then.
                              Nooooooooooo.
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                                Nooooooooooo.
                                x2.

Comment

Working...
                                X