This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    I have to go now, won't be back on till 7 EST or so. Chg isn't on and presumably hasn't sent out all of the PMs. I can't send them, at least not in the requisite amount of time, since I have to wait 60 seconds between PMs.

I'm forwarding the writeup to him, he should post it before then.
    Why god!?!

Comment

• Everything is on Chg's shoulders now.

In other news, now that the night phase is over and I can't be killed:

**** you scum. [email protected]

Comment

• Boooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          Everything is on Chg's shoulders now.

How do you know you're not dead yet?

Comment

Everything is on Chg's shoulders now.

uh what?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              I must say, it would feel good knowing I was such a threat to scum that I would have to be THE number 1 target.
              Hahaha, not to break away from my whole "I am killing Eli" thing, but:

Lmao, if you die it's because the scum want to knock me off in a quick lynch where they can convince everyone to lynch me based off of my antics of Day 1.

Ah well, still:

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Hopefully chg isn't sleepy.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  Boooooooooo
                  Hunter... You know what this means... Donde Esta El Write Up!

ATTACK THE TAGS!!!!
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    How do you know you're not dead yet?
                    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    uh what?
                    No more PMs can be sent in. Thus, if I was killed via PM there's nothing more I can do and if I wasn't killed there's nothing more scum can do.

It's not that hard to figure out. I don't know that I haven't died, but if I haven't and I'm now mean to scum they can't change their kill to me.

Comment

• I'm glad everyone on my list ignored it; you all failed the reaction gauging, I am now convinced you're all scum... Is it too late to change my kill from Eli to one of them?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Serious talk:

If I'm dead, lynch Eli...but before you do that, I want you to talk to these people:

Link
                      mdb17
                      SirA
                      Nasmatic

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Bang.

Comment

No more PMs can be sent in. Thus, if I was killed via PM there's nothing more I can do and if I wasn't killed there's nothing more scum can do.

It's not that hard to figure out. I don't know that I haven't died, but if I haven't and I'm now mean to scum they can't change their kill to me.
                          Alright then.

Comment

• I can see it from here.
                            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Hahaha, not to break away from my whole "I am killing Eli" thing, but:

Lmao, if you die it's because the scum want to knock me off in a quick lynch where they can convince everyone to lynch me based off of my antics of Day 1.

Ah well, still:

So you're basically admitting that you've played the first day phase like total crap.

Or maybe you want the scum to kill me and you think you're good enough to stave off the lynch?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                So you're basically admitting that you've played the first day phase like total crap.

Or maybe you want the scum to kill me and you think you're good enough to stave off the lynch?
                                I think that's what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                                X