This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    I haven't seen one legit argument against Eli yet people are jumping on the bandwagon really quickly? If someone can give me a good reason I'll vote for him but right now I don't have one.
    This. I have not seen one solid argument to lynch him other than bandwagoning.

Comment

• And being as I was not present for previous games, I don't feel I can use that as a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        *Snip*
        Stop beating the dead horse, even if Elli keeps bringing it up.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Reasons to lynch me have included..

1. I'm big(my personal fav)
          2. I didn't show up the first day(among many others that are in the CMD)
          3. I'm angry

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            And being as I was not present for previous games, I don't feel I can use that as a reason.
            This is pretty obvious
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Reasons to lynch me have included..

3. I'm angry
              And you came up in the randomizer

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                This is pretty obvious
                Well, being that past actions are the main gist of why people are targeting him, I can't take that into account.

Comment

It starts off as Hyper getting votes against him quickly because of CJ... Hyper then says both CJ and Eli visited him, insinuating that Eli was a framer.

Even if someone did suspect that you were the investigator strictly from Hyper saying you visited him, these overreactions would have clinched it.

Then, 2 phases later after at least THREE forum members were killed in night phases (surprising that none of them were Eli considering everyone knew he was the investigator), and no troll kills happening for multiple nights after Link died..lollololol
                  After Hyper throwing me under the bus what did I have to lose? I claimed hoping I would get some kind of protection going forward. Our great protector in that claim claimed what he was and was roleblocked soon after if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    And you came up in the randomizer
                    Your randomizer? That is about all honest as your bogus ass role claim. Anyone else does that and they get lynched.

Comment

• I would also like to note that demanded the Cop make himself known on day 1. It's good strategy for the town. Sir A ignored it and he's dead. Just sayin', I'm town.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        Your randomizer? That is about all honest as your bogus ass role claim. Anyone else does that and they get lynched.
                        I'm honest. I'm town.

Comment

• I would love to hear why do ppl think that Leelee fakeclaimed, other than the fact that she is Leelee and that she edited the post after posting it.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            I would love to hear why do ppl think that Leelee fakeclaimed, other than the fact that she is Leelee and that she edited the post after posting it.
                            You don't think the two you mentioned weren't good? Taylor had a really good post about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              Stop beating the dead horse, even if Elli keeps bringing it up.
                              Eli keeps claiming it was your fault, I'm just trying to set the record straight.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              Reasons to lynch me have included..

3. I'm angry
                              Lol has anyone actually used this as their reasoning? I don't think so...

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              After Hyper throwing me under the bus what did I have to lose?
                              My point was that it was your doing that got you killed, not Hyper.

Anyways, I can't wait until I'm the cop in one of these games. I'd just be collecting results until I have enough to out at least 3 scum, and to be sure that I'm not a flawed investigator.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              I would also like to note that demanded the Cop make himself known on day 1. It's good strategy for the town. Sir A ignored it and he's dead. Just sayin', I'm town.
                              Death to Sticky Threads, is that you?

Just jokes, I know this is a strategy that works, but I don't know how effective it would be in a big game, especially when there are multiple cops usually, some being flawed, some not.
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Lol has anyone actually used this as their reasoning? I don't think so...
                                Taylor did. He admitted it was an outlandish theory though.

This game is irritating. Not because it's taking a long time, just because there's a lot of negativity. Well, fuck negativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X