This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I don't see the problem with lynching an inactive. At this point every person that has been pressed gave clear and I believable answers. I mean saying that you can't lynch in inactive is just plain retarded.
    Why cant we just Lynch Nas.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Why cant we just Lynch Nas.
      Because I believe his role claim and we have someone who is lying. I'm not going to lynch someone I believe is telling the truth over someone who hasn't added anything and most likely never will.

Comment

Because I believe his role claim and we have someone who is lying. I'm not going to lynch someone I believe is telling the truth over someone who hasn't added anything and most likely never will.
        Well I'm either lynching Nas or you so which is it.

Comment

The fact that you lock yourself into one of two votes is a disservice to your own intelligence.

Comment

Lol why? On the merits, Leelee is probably the most suspicious. We could just no lynch. We've learned a lot from this day phase.

Comment

The fact that you lock yourself into one of two votes is a disservice to your own intelligence.
              Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                Lol why? On the merits, Leelee is probably the most suspicious. We could just no lynch. We've learned a lot from this day phase.
                If I had to Lynch you or Eli which one would you pick.

Comment

If I had to Lynch you or Eli which one would you pick.
                  Eli, obviously, because I know I'm not scum while Eli I'm unsure on.

Comment

I've been active, and will be useful. Nobody is useful at this point because we have zero info. Until you fags lynch someone.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Thank you
                      LOL that has to be the best response ever.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        Eli, obviously, because I know I'm not scum while Eli I'm unsure on.
                        But I'm unsure on both of you.

Comment

But I'm unsure on both of you.
                          So what is better than lynching someone over MPG?

Comment

So what is better than lynching someone over MPG?
                            If mpg is scum he is never on to cuase harm anyways. The guy cant make his picks in CMD how is he gonna kill anyone here

Comment

• mpg is probably town, although I'm not against lynching him for minimal activity. Nas fake role claimed and isn't town.

Comment

If mpg is scum he is never on to cuase harm anyways. The guy cant make his picks in CMD how is he gonna kill anyone here
                                This is just bad thinking. So scum is ok as long as they are inactive scum? Common Joe, that statement is scummy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X