Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Mafia - Game Thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    mpg is probably town, although I'm not against lynching him for minimal activity. Nas fake role claimed and isn't town.
    Then lynch him. Herd your sheep dude.

    Comment


    • But, Nas is scum. I'll bet you that he's really Empire. I'm not changing from him.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        mpg is probably town, although I'm not against lynching him for minimal activity. Nas fake role claimed and isn't town.
        Please explain to me why you think my roleclaim is fake.

        If it's because you investigated me last night then I have two things to say:

        1) I already said I was very possibly a miller (scum on investigation but actually town) because of the description in my role PM. (Doesn't always agree with the town, they think I'm evil, etc.)
        2) That means your role claim was also fake. Which I guess is fine if it was to protect the fact that you're an investigator, but you still had no reason to do that.

        Comment


        • Then we can get mpg, and some of the other inactives. Which works well, because I can finally be lynched without hurting town much.

          Comment


          • Leelee, you can't just say "I know X is true". That makes people think either a) you're full of **** or b) you're an investigator. Neither of which you want, especially because I could very well be a miller.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
              Please explain to me why you think my roleclaim is fake.

              If it's because you investigated me last night then I have two things to say:

              1) I already said I was very possibly a miller (scum on investigation but actually town) because of the description in my role PM. (Doesn't always agree with the town, they think I'm evil, etc.)
              2) That means your role claim was also fake. Which I guess is fine if it was to protect the fact that you're an investigator, but you still had no reason to do that.
              Satanist isn't town. You only roleclaimed to save yourself out of selfishness.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                Then lynch him. Herd your sheep dude.
                Was this supposed to be addressed to me?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  Satanist isn't town. You only roleclaimed to save yourself out of selfishness.
                  Not true.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    This is just bad thinking. So scum is ok as long as they are inactive scum? Common Joe, that statement is scummy as hell.
                    NAs RC is fake and if it is real its his own dam fualt for RC'ing already. How many bad games can he play before he learns.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      NAs RC is fake and if it is real its his own dam fualt for RC'ing already. How many bad games can he play before he learns.
                      Joe..... I obviously only roleclaimed because you all are silly and backed me into a corner.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        Joe..... I obviously only roleclaimed because you all are silly and backed me into a corner.
                        I am very malicious.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Joe..... I obviously only roleclaimed because you all are silly and backed me into a corner.
                          I didn't do ****. I was not about to lynch you.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            NAs RC is fake and if it is real its his own dam fualt for RC'ing already. How many bad games can he play before he learns.
                            Leelee roleclaimed first and I never saw you lynch her.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Was this supposed to be addressed to me?
                              yes.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Leelee roleclaimed first and I never saw you lynch her.
                                Is it that hard to believe I RC'd for the good of the town

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X