This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Eh, I am on thin ice with him already. We'll see what he says when he gets back, but I would try not to worry about it for now. I clearly didn't have nefarious intentions because I admitted to looking at it in the CMD thread.
    I swear I wasn't nefariously fondling that big tittied girl, officer! I was just handing out free breast exams like the good samaritan that I am!

That excuse didn't fly then, and it won't fly now. Mod kill this punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      I swear I wasn't nefariously fondling that big tittied girl, officer! I was just handing out free breast exams like the good samaritan that I am!

That excuse didn't fly then, and it won't fly now. Mod kill this punk.
      Again, it's not actually against the rules, if that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        You forgot Hyper.
        I don't remember him. But then again, it was pretty dark and steamy in there. Sexily steamy.

Comment

Again, it's not actually against the rules, if that matters.
          I think the only way you can save yourself now is if you post the rest of your fake claim.

Comment

I think the only way you can save yourself now is if you post the rest of your fake claim.
            I already did. And it's not fake.

Original role PM:

Nasmatic, you are: The Satanist, Town-Aligned
            Ability: You try to see the good in the world but you fail simply because you love violence and you love to kill, the rest of the town don’t normally see things your way however, so you must try your best to secure a successful Lynch for the first Day Phase. (Your future will depend on the outcome of the first Day Phase, you may not tell the rest of the town any of this information.)
            Winning condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
            You may communicate with: No one.
            New role PM:

Nasmatic, you are: The Satanist, Town-Aligned
            Ability: They… didn’t quite listen to you but someone still died. You’ve decided to side with the town and help them see this through.
            During every Night Phase, you may now PM me one name and you will pray to your Dark Gods that this person suffers misfortune, if successful, they will be blocked from the next day phase.
            Winning condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
            You may communicate with: No-one

Comment

Eh, I am on thin ice with him already. We'll see what he says when he gets back, but I would try not to worry about it for now. I clearly didn't have nefarious intentions because I admitted to looking at it in the CMD thread.

Also, I don't know if this was due to oversight or choice, but it's not actually against the rules:
              It was due to choice, I didn't see any need to ban it. I could modkill you anyway but that would mean I need to get up at 6am tomorrow to do the write up which I don't really want to do. The game continues as is, that said I don't know why you'd use who's online anyway when you can just go to the forum main page and click on the name if you want to PM someone.

Comment

• You're still pretending that the SATANist is town? Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  You're still pretending that the SATANist is town? Hahahaha
                  The kid that prays to dark gods to inflict misfortune on others is totally a trustworthy individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                    It was due to choice, I didn't see any need to ban it. I could modkill you anyway but that would mean I need to get up at 6am tomorrow to do the write up which I don't really want to do. The game continues as is, that said I don't know why you'd use who's online anyway when you can just go to the forum main page and click on the name if you want to PM someone.
                    Thanks. No more screw-ups.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    You're still pretending that the SATANist is town? Hahahaha
                    The Doomsday Prophet was town in Midnight of Madness. I don't see why you're being so arrogant. If you know my alignment, you're an investigator. If you're not an investigator, then you should make a legitimate argument in favor of my lynching and not simply act like it's obvious. My behavior has been weird, but that's just because I'm a spastic/bad/inexperienced mafia player. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything to indicate scumminess.

Comment

The Doomsday Prophet was town in Midnight of Madness. I don't see why you're being so arrogant. If you know my alignment, you're an investigator. If you're not an investigator, then you should make a legitimate argument in favor of my lynching and not simply act like it's obvious. My behavior has been weird, but that's just because I'm a spastic/bad/inexperienced mafia player. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything to indicate scumminess.

Comment

The kid that prays to dark gods to inflict misfortune on others is totally a trustworthy individual.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

That's the way I've played both my previous mafia games. I was town in both of them. Considering I addressed the exact point you made in between the two things you bolded, I'm pretty sure you're just being inflammatory.

I am not scum. I really don't understand this line of thinking. Thus far, I've been 100% honest about everything.

Comment

• Nas isn't scum.

Comment

• CMD Talk in Mafia Thread.
                              Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                              The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                              THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                              THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Nas wanted to lynch someone (namely me) for days and now that pressure is on him, he wants to insist that we've learned enough from this day that we can go No Lynch. Even though he's the only one we've learned anything about since he started pushing hard for a lynch.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Now that's what I call a trustworthy individual. That's why I have three of him in my apartment and have come to an agreement that he may lay his eggs in my hollowed-out body after he's eaten all my internal organs.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X