This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Nas wanted to lynch someone (namely me) for days and now that pressure is on him, he wants to insist that we've learned enough from this day that we can go No Lynch. Even though he's the only one we've learned anything about since he started pushing hard for a lynch.

Now that's what I call a trustworthy individual. That's why I have three of him in my apartment and have come to an agreement that he may lay his eggs in my hollowed-out body after he's eaten all my internal organs.
    Blue, I responded to that point already and you ignored it. Of course I'm fine with the day phase ending now that I'm up for lynch. I don't want to be lynched. How is that suspicious? That just makes sense. Obviously I'm not content with what I've learned in this day phase, but my point is that you should be, because you know my exact role. That's a big asset to the town, even if it isn't great for me individually. And what else am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to shift blame to someone else? We've already tried to lynch everyone else and they always stall. So if no lynching is what it takes to keep me alive, I'm fine with it.

I've already posted nearly that exact paragraph a handful of times. I don't want to have to keep defending it. Also, I have said that I no longer want to lynch you (well before there was any suspicion on me) and gave good reasons for it. I've justified every single one of my opinions thus far. I'm not really sure what makes me so suspicious to you all.

Comment

Nas wanted to lynch someone (namely me) for days and now that pressure is on him, he wants to insist that we've learned enough from this day that we can go No Lynch. Even though he's the only one we've learned anything about since he started pushing hard for a lynch.
      Blue is taking Nas's vote for him a bit serious, isn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Blue, I responded to that point already and you ignored it. Of course I'm fine with the day phase ending now that I'm up for lynch. I don't want to be lynched. How is that suspicious? That just makes sense. Obviously I'm not content with what I've learned in this day phase, but my point is that you should be, because you know my exact role. That's a big asset to the town, even if it isn't great for me individually. And what else am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to shift blame to someone else? We've already tried to lynch everyone else and they always stall. So if no lynching is what it takes to keep me alive, I'm fine with it.

I've already posted nearly that exact paragraph a handful of times. I don't want to have to keep defending it. Also, I have said that I no longer want to lynch you (well before there was any suspicion on me) and gave good reasons for it. I've justified every single one of my opinions thus far. I'm not really sure what makes me so suspicious to you all.
        Because you insisted that today was a waste if nobody was lynched...until it was you that was going to be lynched.

Backing off of lynching entirely after pushing it so hard is pretty sketchy.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Blue is taking Nas's vote for him a bit serious, isn't he?
          I'm sorry I voted to lynch you, baby. Team Guapo cuddle time laterz?
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• The fact that no one is jumping on the lynch MPG train makes me think he might be scum. I mean at this point wouldn't scum just want to hurry the **** up and get this day over with?

Comment

Because you insisted that today was a waste if nobody was lynched...until it was you that was going to be lynched.

Backing off of lynching entirely after pushing it so hard is pretty sketchy.
              I've already justified this too. I think no lynching is terrible and gives scum an advantage. I've been adamant about that. However, at this point, what makes you think anybody other than me could be lynched? A no lynch increases my chances of survival and appeases those who want to speed the game up. Of course it's not optimal. But I'm not going to get any votes off of me by saying "Lynch Leelee instead". I might, though, if I say "No lynch instead".

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                The fact that no one is jumping on the lynch MPG train makes me think he might be scum. I mean at this point wouldn't scum just want to hurry the **** up and get this day over with?
                You're right. EVERYBODY who isn't voting for MPG is scum.

Astute observation, Elli. I sure do miss being on the same team as you.

Comment

• Well, I'm going to bed. I'll be on in the morning for a tad.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

You're right. EVERYBODY who isn't voting for MPG is scum.

Astute observation, Elli. I sure do miss being on the same team as you.
                    Quit trying to be a bully Chg. I know mafia is the only realm where you're cool, but please chiil.

Comment

Quit trying to be a bully Chg. I know mafia is the only realm where you're cool, but please chiil.
                      No way, I'm pretty cool in the CMD thread, too.

Comment

No way, I'm pretty cool in the CMD thread, too.
                        Too bad you can't stay on the internet all the time huh?

Comment

Too bad you can't stay on the internet all the time huh?
                          Weren't you just lynching me because I wasn't on enough?

Choose a story and stick to it, flip flopper!

Comment

• Okay, seriously, please don't lynch me. Good night.

Comment

Weren't you just lynching me because I wasn't on enough?

Choose a story and stick to it, flip flopper!
                              You were not in this thread. Does your family have insurance? You might need to get your eyes check.

Comment

• I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone, I'll probably avoid this thread for the next day or so...depending on how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X