This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Huh? You aren't making any sense. I was saying that since I was proved I should post it constantly like you did. It's my swag impression for the day!

On the 2nd part, I think it was night time ability that used maybe a couple of times a game.
    Just hurtful, making fun of me...Even if it is somewhat accurate >.> I'm going to hang myself.

Now that would certainly be cool and make sense... Doubt an ability that can change all the deaths for the night to Empire could have more than a few charges, though. So I am guessing they were in desperation to use it (like DT dying), or just wanted us to freak out for a long time.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• with Town align showing that debacles Sancho's Empire=town theory. sorry Nas you should have listen to me last game. When about to get lynched play it calm and cool. Angry or panic is bad. Also you RC'ed too soon.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• we need to find a name for joe's language sometime.
        sorry nas, I guess youre the victim of at least 5-6 ppl who just wanted this day to end.

nas being town aligned leaves 2.5 options(at least that I see at the moment)
        1) a framer was involved in night 1
        2) we got incredibly lucky with getting 3 scum on day and night 1
        3) swags theory above(even though I think he was joking)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          we need to find a name for joe's language sometime.
          sorry nas, I guess youre the victim of at least 5-6 ppl who just wanted this day to end.

nas being town aligned leaves 2.5 options(at least that I see at the moment)
          1) a framer was involved in night 1
          2) we got incredibly lucky with getting 3 scum on day and night 1
          3) swags theory above(even though I think he was joking)
          What's wrong with my language now
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Just hurtful, making fun of me...Even if it is somewhat accurate >.> I'm going to hang myself.

Now that would certainly be cool and make sense... Doubt an ability that can change all the deaths for the night to Empire could have more than a few charges, though. So I am guessing they were in desperation to use it (like DT dying), or just wanted us to freak out for a long time.
            We can both agree to stop pointing out when we are right instead?

That was my theory from the start although I didnt explain it well at all.

Comment

• Religious persecution I say!!!

Well.... atleast that should get blue of my back, right?... right? (oh who am I kidding)
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• So you finally lynched somebody...and he was town-aligned. Great job geniuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  So you finally lynched somebody...and he was town-aligned. Great job geniuses.
                  If only you were in the game and we could have lynched you. It would have been much shorter!

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    If only you were in the game and we could have lynched you. It would have been much shorter!
                    Yeah but if these roles were handpicked I would have been cop or doctor.

Comment

• Even though Nas showed up as Town aligned, I wouldnt doubt it that later on in the game he could fulfil one of his conditions and end up being Indy aligned or something. Either way, it had to be someone.

Comment

• So, we know that dead Towns show up as town, not Empire.

So, we're doing awesome, guys! Sorry about Nas, but he made some mistakes. At least we know who to get now.

Comment

• That was a dumb lynch guys. Nas was playing that in a way very similar to last game when he had to defend himself, and he was town then too.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          Sorry nas, shouldn't role claim early.
                          He was kind of forced to when his vote count more than doubled in a very short period of time. Despite it happening so quickly, his role-claim, which was fairly intricate, was up with very little delay. He left the Satanist role name in, despite the fact that it was kind of incriminating. If he was really scum he clearly would have taken it out, but he had nothing to hide and would only risk being revealed as a liar later if there was an investigative role that could see the role name of their target in the game. Yeah, we are through with the day phase now, but he was an obvious townie... definitely some scum votes in that lynch.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Hey guys...there is a Town-Aligned.

And Nas, you should have just changed your role-name.
                          Seriously, can we quit it with this Empire=dead town talk now. It was a stupid theory to begin with, and I hope whoever believed it can see how ridiculous it was to think that.

Also, Swag, you of all people should not have voted for Nas because his role didn't sound town. You were on the receiving end of this in another game and you called everyone retarded for voting for you, but then you go and do the same thing here.
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• We killed Nas? Hm...
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Well damn, I was sure he wasn't town. He just acted weirder and weirder and did some really sketchy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                Nas fake role claimed and isn't town.
                                Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                But, Nas is scum. I'll bet you that he's really Empire. I'm not changing from him.
                                Satanist isn't town. You only roleclaimed to save yourself out of selfishness.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                NAs RC is fake and if it is real its his own dam fualt for RC'ing already. How many bad games can he play before he learns.
                                Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                Joe..... I obviously only roleclaimed because you all are silly and backed me into a corner.
                                You're still pretending that the SATANist is town? Hahahaha
                                So much scum. Satanist was his role name from the start, and his alignment was dependent on the outcome of the first day.

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                                I read Nas' RC and he seems to be quite desperate the last 2 pages.
                                I'm inclined to believe his RC, but I want this day to end. PUHLEASE!!!
                                Scummy reasoning.

Clovdyx and Eli are about the only people not on my suspect list now. Trust no one.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X