• Originally posted by Link View Post
      Don't mind the troll.
      You mean Kaiser?
      sigpic

Comment

• I wish I had a night role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          If I was lynched, the town could suffer massive casualties. I didn't want that to happen. Town has the clear advantage now, and my role could have changed that in one bad move.

I'm not being selfish. Once we get down to 15 or so, my ability would only "hurt" 2 people. Lynch me then.

I also figured that I'd probably be the last person scum would want to kill. They want to get the good players. Maybe I should have left that part out of my roleclaim, but then I'd lack honesty. And what if town has a kill role? I didn't want to risk that.
          I'll tell you what you do.

1. You're indy.
          2. You have a night role and you spread STDs to everyone.
          3. When you get lynched during your "target" time you're giving us, anyone who you have night visited will die as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            I'll tell you what you do.

1. You're indy.
            2. You have a night role and you spread STDs to everyone.
            3. When you get lynched during your "target" time you're giving us, anyone who you have night visited will die as well.
            Even if I was indy, which I'm 100% not, that's a terrible strategy. Town had the clear advantage this game after night 1, I would ride them to victory.

Comment

• It's either you visit people or you want people to visit you. Either way I don't buy your claim at all and other players shouldn't either.

Comment

• I can't visit people and kill them. My role would be quite overpowered then. I'd like scum to visit me.

Comment

• People who don't believe Leelee are totes scum.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Swag gets it. I'm just trying to save town here

Comment

• Leelee is so thoughtful.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• So, what happened today? I'm assuming we're still stuck deciding on who to lynch.

Oh? What's that? We lynched Nas? You don't say.

But he was clearly scum, right, guys? right?

WHAT?!! HE WAS TOWN-ALIGNED? YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT SOMEBODY'S ALIGNMENT IS JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR ROLE'S NAME?! PEOPLE THAT ADMIT TO HAVING A BAD SOUNDING ROLE CAN BE TOWNIES?!

#Clovdyx - BetterThanYou

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        Clowndicks was hellbent on lynching me, and I'm 100% town.
                        What the ****? I didn't even ****ing vote for you. C'mon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          So, what happened today? I'm assuming we're still stuck deciding on who to lynch.

Oh? What's that? We lynched Nas? You don't say.

But he was clearly scum, right, guys? right?

WHAT?!! HE WAS TOWN-ALIGNED? YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT SOMEBODY'S ALIGNMENT IS JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR ROLE'S NAME?! PEOPLE THAT ADMIT TO HAVING A BAD SOUNDING ROLE CAN BE TOWNIES?!

#Clovdyx - BetterThanYou

What the ****? I didn't even ****ing vote for you. C'mon...
                          I just used the logic Nas told me to use.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Swag apparenty wouldnt vote for Hyper and Leelee even withtey claimed scum at this point,
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Swag apparenty wouldnt vote for Hyper and Leelee even withtey claimed scum at this point,
                              Nah, if they claimed scum I would vote for them...Unless I thought they were the Village Idiot that VF definitely wasn't.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                If I was lynched, the town could suffer massive casualties. I didn't want that to happen. Town has the clear advantage now, and my role could have changed that in one bad move.

I'm not being selfish. Once we get down to 15 or so, my ability would only "hurt" 2 people. Lynch me then.

I also figured that I'd probably be the last person scum would want to kill. They want to get the good players. Maybe I should have left that part out of my roleclaim, but then I'd lack honesty. And what if town has a kill role? I didn't want to risk that.
                                Bold 1: If there was a lynch against you, you would have plenty of time to roleclaim then. Did you not notice how long it took someone to get lynched this last day phase? It's generally not something that happens quickly, barring an investigation result.

Bold 2: Last person that scum would want to kill is scum. Everyone else is fair game, and scum is best to kill in an unpredictable fashion, to avoid redirectors and doctors. I don't buy the idea that you are a weak player that they wouldn't want to target you. And if the town has a killing role, it's worth the risk of them targeting you. The town has other weapons (investigators, majority of the votes during the day time). Scum has their kill and that's about it. Eliminating that person is priority #1.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X