Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours have passed. PMs are now being sent out.

Comment

• This is so exciting!!!

And if any of you ****ers ganked me, you're barred from Mafia 3.

Comment

• Night 2

Leelee sits at home, resting after the long day spent deciding who to lynch when there is a knock at her door. She opens it to come face to face with a Priest.

"I don’t need your help, and I don’t need converting. Try next-door.”

She goes to shut the door but the Priest sticks his foot in the gap. She again opens it, this time coming face to face with the barrel of a pistol. She takes a closer look at the Priest…

EllijayFalconsFan? What the hell did I do to you?”

“Your life of sin is over, repent Harlot!”

Leelee sighs, she’s fed up with people messing with her business. She slowly moves her hand next to the door, triggering a switch. She steps towards EllijayFalconsFan when the shot rings out, penetrating her skull and killing her.

Leelee is dead, she was The Arsonist, Town Aligned.

“Wait… I didn’t die? Huh, she was lying. Awesome!”

Ellijay turns to leave, stepping down from the porch and through the garden. If he was paying attention, he would have noticed the odd vent he was about to walk over.

As Eli steps onto it, fire bursts through the vent, melting his clothes into his body and scorching his legs. Eli stumbles forwards, before collapsing back onto the vent. All anyone would find is a charred lump.

EllijayFalconsFan is dead. He was One Pissed off Priest, Independent Aligned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JoeLegend returns home, it’s been a long but enjoyable night, and he can’t wait to recount his tale to anyone who’ll listen.

Unfortunately, as he heads around the back of the palace he doesn’t notice a cloaked figure hiding in the shadows underneath an oak tree.

Joe stops just infront of the door and the man approaches in almost complete silence.

He places his bags on the floor and rummages in his pocket, trying to find the keys as the man gets closer.

Finally Joe finds his keys and opens the door, he steps inside as a hand reaches around and slices his throat.

His killer drags the body out into the shadows beneath the tree where he slices Joe open, and removes his liver.

“Fantastic”…

JoeLegend is dead. He was The Servant, Independent Aligned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Chg91 is skulking around, moving in the bushes, he can hear gunshots nearby but they aren’t bothering him, he’s not worried about the danger.

Unfortunately at that point he snaps a twig on the ground, the gunman turns quickly, delivering a shot with his rifle into the darkness at whatever caused the sound – Chg91.

He doesn’t see what he shot, assuming it was just the wind scaring him he simply continues on his way.

Chg is slowly bleeding out when a man comes through the clearing, he sees Chg and comes over.

“Oh ****, I can’t deal with this here.”

Nevertheless he tried his best, giving Chg painkillers and bandaging his side before taking him to the hospital for treatment.

Chg91 is in intensive care, he may not post or vote during the day phase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue5213 is recovering in hospital, he may not vote in today’s lynch but he may post.

It is now Day 3. With 19 still alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to Lynch!
        Last edited by Carling; 02-17-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Leelee somewhat lied, as expected. Also, lol @ scum helping out the town more than the town can help itself. I don't care how long this day takes, let's make sure we vote right.
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Wow only losing one town last night, that was pretty good. Sorry Elli I was waaaaay off the mark with my theory. I guess Leelee was only half lying. Has anyone got any ideas? It looks like the crazy killer didn't strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              Wow only losing one town last night, that was pretty good. Sorry Elli I was waaaaay off the mark with my theory. I guess Leelee was only half lying. Has anyone got any ideas? It looks like the crazy killer didn't strike.
              I'm guessing the VF killer was the one who killed Joe due to both involving an organ being removed and the killer saying "Perfect/Fantastic". It certainly does seem that the crazy killer did not strike, although I'd argue the organ remover sounds a bit crazier. What interests me though is that Eli must have just used his power for the first time. Whoever injured Chg/blue must have as well. Possibly limited use kill roles? Something to discuss. I suppose it's also possible that the crazy killer was also a one time thing.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• You mean Leelee wasn't the harlot? I am shocked. That being said, it looks like she was telling the truth about killing whoever visited her...maybe something like a PGO. Maybe she used fire instead of a bomb, given the timeframe?

Looks like somebody protected Chg...good call on that one. Saved his life.

And blue, do you have any idea what happened to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                  I'm guessing the VF killer was the one who killed Joe due to both involving an organ being removed and the killer saying "Perfect/Fantastic". It certainly does seem that the crazy killer did not strike, although I'd argue the organ remover sounds a bit crazier. What interests me though is that Eli must have just used his power for the first time. Whoever injured Chg/blue must have as well. Possibly limited use kill roles? Something to discuss. I suppose it's also possible that the crazy killer was also a one time thing.
                  I agree that the Jack the Ripper is our serial killer. I would also agree that Elli must have had a limited use kill role, however I disagree when it comes to chg. He is hiding in bushes and unfazed by potential danger, this could mean he is either a do no gooder or he has a role that requires this (a little like the butcher from Medieval Mafia maybe?). Either way we need to wait until tomorrow so he can respond to our concerns. Another thing we must determine is whether the person with the rifle was hunting for animals or people. From the write-up it sounded accidental but he could have easily been hunting someone else.

I would also lean more towards the crazy killer being erratic in his killing, I mean if he really is crazy he isn't going to keep to a schedule is he.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. Hopefully someone slips up or we get a huge lead. It could be a long day again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    I agree that the Jack the Ripper is our serial killer. I would also agree that Elli must have had a limited use kill role, however I disagree when it comes to chg. He is hiding in bushes and unfazed by potential danger, this could mean he is either a do no gooder or he has a role that requires this (a little like the butcher from Medieval Mafia maybe?). Either way we need to wait until tomorrow so he can respond to our concerns. Another thing we must determine is whether the person with the rifle was hunting for animals or people. From the write-up it sounded accidental but he could have easily been hunting someone else.

I would also lean more towards the crazy killer being erratic in his killing, I mean if he really is crazy he isn't going to keep to a schedule is he.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. Hopefully someone slips up or we get a huge lead. It could be a long day again.
                    To me, Chg's role seems something like the follower or stalker. He might have been up to no good (perhaps a kidnapper role or something like that?) but I think it was more of just an observer role. Hell, he might even be an investigator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      To me, Chg's role seems something like the follower or stalker. He might have been up to no good (perhaps a kidnapper role or something like that?) but I think it was more of just an observer role. Hell, he might even be an investigator.
                      I agree with this, I hope he survives. Also looks rather like a plaxico-like(aka accidental, I know the comparison isnt perfect) shooting to me

I still think that at least one of those dead guys is framed. Or we're off to a ridiculous start. But I like our dead list at the moment, seems to be looking really good for town

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        One day I'll hear hooves and think horse until then though I'll go on thinking zebra. Nice call, that makes way more sense.

Comment

• Hey guys... I told you Eli was scum.

And Leelee died to prove me right
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Hey guys... I told you Eli was scum.

And Leelee died to prove me right
                            This game is now also dedicated to her, also.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              This game is now also dedicated to her, also.
                              Last time he did that he wasn't town. Get him. Jokeses

Comment

• 11. Vikingfan173 - The Idiot, Town Aligned
                                So we do have a framer

Comment

Working...
                                X