This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    This game is now also dedicated to her, also.
    Lol, When are your games not dedicated to her? Btw, I told you she was lying. But, in the end it actually worked out for us. So I cant believe im saying this, but good job LeeLee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      So we do have a framer
      Great spot. This may also mean Joe was town. I would also speculate that the odds of the killer and the framer targeting the same person are too remote for them not to be of the same alignment. More Empire or a new faction altogether?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Lol, When are your games not dedicated to her? Btw, I told you she was lying. But, in the end it actually worked out for us. So I cant believe im saying this, but good job LeeLee.
        I only dedicate them to her...whenever I feel it necessary.

(Shoulda just lynched Eli...)
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• That was a pretty good night for us.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Hey guys... I told you Eli was scum.

And Leelee died to prove me right
          And yet you voted for Nas.

I didn't expect anyone to target Leelee so quickly.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Nice job.

Nas had a goood theory about blue and was town right? Ild like to check Ad Hominem here out

Lynch Blue
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Nice job.

Nas had a goood theory about blue and was town right? Ild like to check Ad Hominem here out

Lynch Blue
              Can we lynch Blue??

Blue5213 is recovering in hospital, he may not vote in today’s lynch but he may post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                Great spot. This may also mean Joe was town. I would also speculate that the odds of the killer and the framer targeting the same person are too remote for them not to be of the same alignment. More Empire or a new faction altogether?
                Well we've only got two Empire so there are more out there for sure, but I think Joe was Indy you don't frame someone as an Indy

Comment

So we do have a framer
                  So, looks like VF was the victim of the Framer...which means it's plausible authority figures are the Empire-Aligned faction (Police Officer, Gurkha, King)... What are the odds of today being really long?

Also, I think Taylor hit it right - Framer and Killer are probably aligned, so there could be two factions left, but I also thought SirA could be the Framer since he is the Police Officer he would naturally go to the crime scene...but we'll know more on that theory tomorrow depending on if these alignments stick.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  And yet you voted for Nas.

I didn't expect anyone to target Leelee so quickly.
                  Eventually, people will listen. I'm not going to lobby something for hours just for people to continue to say the same thing as a response.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Can we lynch Blue??
                    Everyone can be lynched during this day phase.

Comment

• It's very interesting that Blue is in the hospital with no story to follow. The only thing I can think of is that he got caught up in the whole massive flames that went up around Ellijay. And if that's the case, why was he following Ellijay? Or was he moving after Leelee and Ellijay got there first? That makes the most sense to me, especially considering that Ellijay and Leelee are two of three people I could easily see Blue following.

Comment

• I don't want to lynch blue before he has an opportunity to get on.

I have a theory, but it's speculative at best, and I'm not willing to condemn him with it just yet.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I don't want to lynch blue before he has an opportunity to get on.

I have a theory, but it's speculative at best, and I'm not willing to condemn him with it just yet.
                          Whats your theory

Comment

it's plausible authority figures are the Empire-Aligned faction (Police Officer, Gurkha, King)...

I also thought SirA could be the Framer since he is the Police Officer he would naturally go to the crime scene..
                            These both are pretty good possibilities. We can only hope that the framer is dead.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            It's very interesting that Blue is in the hospital with no story to follow. The only thing I can think of is that he got caught up in the whole massive flames that went up around Ellijay. And if that's the case, why was he following Ellijay? Or was he moving after Leelee and Ellijay got there first? That makes the most sense to me, especially considering that Ellijay and Leelee are two of three people I could easily see Blue following.
                            Maybe, but you might be overthinking it. There is likely a voteblocker... they target someone and incapacitate them enough that they are left without a vote the following day phase.
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• After re-reading the write up, does anyone else get the feeling that Chg wasnt necessarily targeted for death? It sounds more like he was snooping around somewhere he wasnt supposed to be and then a guard shot him.

Comment

Whats your theory
                                Meh, nevermind. I've looked back and I'm happy I didn't put it out there because I would have looked like scum with how wrong it was - and how blatantly stupid it would appear.

It hinged on the alignment of one of the dead people, so unless their alignment changes...yeah, it's wrong...

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X