Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Blue, can you clarify again what you said you did the last two game nights? I know you've said, but I can't find what you said specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      I claimed I kill Sir A who was killed by jack the ripper,
      Go back and check and you'll see my claim couldn't be thicker.
      Nah, that was vikingfan.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Also similar killing in M.O. last night,
        So that should tell you I'm right!

Comment

• Why are we not lynching mdb again?
          Hes a vampire
          sigpic

Comment

Looked to me like Jack killed VF, not SirA. Either you did kill him and you're lying now, or you were lying then. Either way, you're a liar and we already know you popped up as The Vampire when you were lynched last Day phase.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Hey Blue, can you clarify again what you said you did the last two game nights? I know you've said, but I can't find what you said specifically.
            I targeted Leelee on Night 2, and got my pants burned. I couldn't vote and had to post backwards until Day 3. On Night 3 I targeted Hyper and saw that he was protected. Based on what I've learned, I'm inclined to believe the protector is Town or at the absolute worst Town-friendly. Not sure about Hyper, but inclined to believe he's Town-aligned...for now.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch Sancho,
              He'a worse than Joe!

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                Looked to me like Jack killed VF, not SirA. Either you did kill him and you're lying now, or you were lying then. Either way, you're a liar and we already know you popped up as The Vampire when you were lynched last Day phase.

I targeted Leelee on Night 2, and got my pants burned. I couldn't vote and had to post backwards until Day 3. On Night 3 I targeted Hyper and saw that he was protected. Based on what I've learned, I'm inclined to believe the protector is Town or at the absolute worst Town-friendly. Not sure about Hyper, but inclined to believe he's Town-aligned...for now.
                Like I said 1000 times my role told me to lie,
                So I did otherwise I would die.

Comment

Lynch Sancho,
                  He'a worse than Joe!
                  Words hurt
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    Ok. Yeah I can't hop on the Blue bandwagon right now. Unlynch Blue I just don't think the reasoning is there.

I'm really not sure who to lynch now. NCharge's whole explanation still sounds very weird to me. But he could have that reasoning due to being the investigator. I would say he is my top suspect for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      NCharge's whole explanation still sounds very weird to me. But he could have that reasoning due to being the investigator. I would say he is my top suspect for now.
                      How am I your top suspect? Even Blue has said that I am town despite the fact that I am trying to have him lynched.
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• And so begins another long day. I wasn't sure about blue, but at the same time, we're going to feel dumb if he ends up not town.

Unlynch blue.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Blue why do you claim to be vanilla town when I know that you have a night ability...?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Also, how do we know mpg/henry aren't using their inactive status to be undercover scum? They don't have to post and just have to send a PM every night. I wasn't really high on inactive lynches before, but now it's just ridiculous how inactive they have been.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• And mdb voting for Blue and then unvoting him shortly after despite nothing changing has me wondering if he voted for him to make it look like they were not aligned, and then unvoted after realizing that the lynch against Blue was losing momentum.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                How am I your top suspect? Even Blue has said that I am town despite the fact that I am trying to have him lynched.
                                The whole "I'm gonna die if we don't lynch Blue" thing that you've backed out of. You pushed it really hard and then went a full 180. I don't get why.

Comment

Working...
                                X