This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Blue why do you claim to be vanilla town when I know that you have a night ability...?
    Because I can't use my night ability. I don't know if that's a temporary thing or what, but I'm completely vanilla as of the end of Night 3.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• What do we know about mpg and henry? If we know nothing, I wouldn't opposed to flipping a coin if we can't come up with anything better. The reason being I don't want this day phase to be like last, where we came out looking dumb by lynching a townie. I don't care if he "sounded suspicious", Nas did the same thing he did the last 2 games when he was town and guess what, he was town...
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Because I can't use my night ability. I don't know if that's a temporary thing or what, but I'm completely vanilla as of the end of Night 3.
        Doesn't exactly prove that you weren't converted last night.

Not that I'm suggesting that.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
          What do we know about mpg and henry? If we know nothing, I wouldn't opposed to flipping a coin if we can't come up with anything better. The reason being I don't want this day phase to be like last, where we came out looking dumb by lynching a townie. I don't care if he "sounded suspicious", Nas did the same thing he did the last 2 games when he was town and guess what, he was town...
          All of this, entirely. Completely agree with everything you said, Link.

Does anybody have any candidates other than NCharge or Blue? I don't think NCharge is trying to get blue killed just to meet any role requirement or because he's a threat to NCharge's scumminess (which I don't believe he has). I also don't think Blue is scum; I just think that NC is mistaken about lynching him being helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            The whole "I'm gonna die if we don't lynch Blue" thing that you've backed out of. You pushed it really hard and then went a full 180. I don't get why.
            Well my vote is still to lynch Blue. I still feel like I could be killed tonight.

In fact, I'm probably even more likely to be killed tonight if we don't lynch Blue, because if I'm not killed by his faction, someone else would likely take a shot at me, in an attempt to frame Blue.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            Yeah, I don't really know how someone could block you that hard. Especially when people that have been blocked/vote-blocked/put in the hospital have been included in the write-up and haven't been able to post.

Blue has handled this really well, but I still think that we should lynch him. If he is telling the truth he is only a vanilla townie currently. If he is lying, then we lynch scum. And even if he isn't vanilla, but is still town, I know that his role is not one of the important town ones.

If we take a shot at someone else, we risk taking out a powerful town role. There probably aren't a lot of scum left, so taking out Blue would be the best choice IMO, because we are more than likely going to hit town if we take a shot in the dark.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I don't think NCharge is trying to get blue killed just to meet any role requirement or because he's a threat to NCharge's scumminess (which I don't believe he has). I also don't think Blue is scum; I just think that NC is mistaken about lynching him being helpful.
              If I could disclose my reasoning, I would, and everyone would agree with my reasoning. I guarantee this. Blue even acknowledged that he understands why I think that he is scum.

Let me put it this way: In every other game that I have seen/been a part of on WF, since mafia 2, the only reasoning that I have ever seen for what has happened to result in me thinking that Blue is scum, has been a conversion of factions.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

If I could disclose my reasoning, I would, and everyone would agree with my reasoning. I guarantee this. Blue even acknowledged that he understands why I think that he is scum.

Let me put it this way: In every other game that I have seen/been a part of on WF, since mafia 2, the only reasoning that I have ever seen for what has happened to result in me thinking that Blue is scum, has been a conversion of factions.
                Suspicious bold is suspicious.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

All right, I'm willing to put my faith in you...but you have to answer one question, and you have to answer it in a way I like.

Comment

Suspicious bold is suspicious.
                    Bold was intended to get people's attention, there is no ability linked to it, if that's what you are suggesting.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

All right, I'm willing to put my faith in you...but you have to answer one question, and you have to answer it in a way I like.
                      If I am able to answer it, I will.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        I can't convert,
                        I'm sick of saying it,
                        All of this is vitor's dirt,
                        think more about it!
                        Just when I was about to say that you got really good at this, you posted

this sad thing:
                        Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        I'm terrible at poetry,
                        You guys try doing this everyday!

Comment

If I am able to answer it, I will.
                          We lynch blue. He turns up Town. Who is the next person you're after?

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          Just when I was about to say that you got really good at this, you posted

this sad thing:
                          Both of those were terrible.

Comment

Also, how do we know mpg/henry aren't using their inactive status to be undercover scum? They don't have to post and just have to send a PM every night. I wasn't really high on inactive lynches before, but now it's just ridiculous how inactive they have been.
                            I've been reading the thread the post few days, and I just have nothing to contribute.

Comment

We lynch blue. He turns up Town. Who is the next person you're after?
                              Well, assuming that no new information is available to us after another night phase, I'd probably say we go for someone off of Hyper's list of possible killers. Maybe an inactive, if nothing else.

I don't have a list of targets, if that is what you're asking. Blue is the only person I have anything on currently.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                                I've been reading the thread the post few days, and I just have nothing to contribute.
                                Not even a vote?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X