This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    Prodigy targeted me last night. Hyper was protected by the same person as Night 1.

I dunno, sounds sketchy to me.
    Blue, you still haven't explained how you know this?

Comment

• Also @Blue I don't believe NCharge's theory, I just think you're original scum

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Blue, you still haven't explained how you know this?
        Yes, I did. You can't possibly be this dense. I knew NCharge protected me and I knew how he protected me. NCharge has even come out and admitted he protected me.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Also @Blue I don't believe NCharge's theory, I just think you're original scum
        God you suck at this game.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

Yes, I did. You can't possibly be this dense. I knew NCharge protected me and I knew how he protected me. NCharge has even come out and admitted he protected me.

God you suck at this game.
          So you have a night ability and you can see who targets you?

Comment

• Jesus Christ, this is taking forever. I'm thinking that Blue is scum even more now, because if it were just normal town members not voting for him then I think that they would have switched their vote over just to get this day phase over with.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            I do like your theory though about him being some sort of village idiot. VF role could have been more of an entertainer since the idiot/ jester would have been an entertainer in the King’s court.
            Hmm this could be true... VF was town though, so it's tough to know for sure.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            How is it solid at all? NorthernCharge hasn't even given you a reason, he's just said "you guys gotta trust me, I'm going to die if we don't lynch Blue!" Even though A) he knows I can't be a killer, and B) if I was converted, he's going to die whether I get lynched today or not. If anything, he's painted a huge "kill me" sign on his own back by doing this. Unless of course he knows scum isn't going to kill him and therefore isn't risking anything at all.
            Bold is sketchy. And it is also the reason that we need to lynch Blue. If we don't lynch Blue, and I die tonight, the town will have no way of knowing whether it was Blue & his cult faction or some other faction trying to frame him that killed me. You will be in the same spot tomorrow. I've put my neck on the line, I have strong reason to believe that he was converted, we should lynch Blue. There is no one else that we are going to get 9 votes against, let's be serious.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Looking at Hypers list for the organ killer:

Rednose
            Link
            Vitor
            Sancho
            Rag
            CJay
            Chg

After reading over the write Chg was shoot while going through the Woods, sounds like a hunter got him. Night 1 I was role blocked by a guy who took me hunting. I think its possible Chg was roleblocked that night, or is the role blocker and was hunting so that removes him.

After looking at the voting results for day 2 and 3 (ignoring day 1 because it happened so fast) I noticed that Link wasn't part of the final vote on day 2 and didn't cast a vote day 3, and this time he voted for the inactive Henry. Looks to me that he is staying active enough to not be suspicious, but staying quiet enough that he won't draw attention for a bad lynch like many of us did for the Nas lynch.

I agree with Hyper reasoning behind making that list, and using that list I say Link is most likely the organ killer.

unlynch Blue Lynch Link
            Ugh, this is what I mean.. this is total speculation, and I find it hard to believe that 8 other people will get behind a lynch like that.

Seriously, can we just lynch Blue people? If I'm right, we nailed some scum, and if I'm wrong we killed a vanilla townie (that's all that he claimed he is) and you guys can lynch me tomorrow if you feel the need to.

My point is, this is a low-risk lynch. Otherwise we are going to be stuck here forever.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              So you have a night ability and you can see who targets you?
              My God, you really are this dense.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Jesus Christ, this is taking forever. I'm thinking that Blue is scum even more now, because if it were just normal town members not voting for him then I think that they would have switched their vote over just to get this day phase over with.
              Or Town just doesn't want to lynch another Townie based on "hey guys you have to trust me on this."

Bold is sketchy. And it is also the reason that we need to lynch Blue. If we don't lynch Blue, and I die tonight, the town will have no way of knowing whether it was Blue & his cult faction or some other faction trying to frame him that killed me. You will be in the same spot tomorrow. I've put my neck on the line, I have strong reason to believe that he was converted, we should lynch Blue.
              How is that sketchy at all? Isn't this the exact same logic I used to try and get people to lynch Hyper on Day 2 that I almost got lynched over?

If you die during this Night phase, it's because scum thinks you're an investigator after coming out and accusing me of being scum. Why would you put yourself out there like that knowing I'm not a killer? If I had been converted, I would have pushed to lynch you today from the get-go and tried to put all the suspicion on you. Why would scum wait until the Night phase instead of trying to get you lynched during this Day phase? Why would scum have converted me, or tried to kill me with a % chance of conversion like you suggested, when Town has been the verge of lynching me for three Day periods now? None of this makes any sense.

You, on the other hand, have been pushing to kill me while insisting you can't tell anyone why. Pushing to lynch me while knowing that I'm not a killer doesn't make sense. Killing me means we just waste a lynch and two Townies are dead by Day 5, especially if you don't die (and I fully expect you to survive to Day 5 and probably longer). You've been acting a lot more scummy during this Day phase than I have. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you were the one who was converted and me being roleblocked was just a coincidence.

Lynch NCharge

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Looking at Hypers list for the organ killer:

Rednose
                Link
                Vitor
                Sancho
                Rag
                CJay
                Chg

After reading over the write Chg was shoot while going through the Woods, sounds like a hunter got him. Night 1 I was role blocked by a guy who took me hunting. I think its possible Chg was roleblocked that night, or is the role blocker and was hunting so that removes him.

After looking at the voting results for day 2 and 3 (ignoring day 1 because it happened so fast) I noticed that Link wasn't part of the final vote on day 2 and didn't cast a vote day 3, and this time he voted for the inactive Henry. Looks to me that he is staying active enough to not be suspicious, but staying quiet enough that he won't draw attention for a bad lynch like many of us did for the Nas lynch.

I agree with Hyper reasoning behind making that list, and using that list I say Link is most likely the organ killer.

unlynch Blue Lynch Link
                I can assure you I am not the organ killer. With the organ killer still alive, it's hard to say much more.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  Bold is sketchy. And it is also the reason that we need to lynch Blue. If we don't lynch Blue, and I die tonight, the town will have no way of knowing whether it was Blue & his cult faction or some other faction trying to frame him that killed me. You will be in the same spot tomorrow. I've put my neck on the line, I have strong reason to believe that he was converted, we should lynch Blue. There is no one else that we are going to get 9 votes against, let's be serious.
                  I was 50/50 on lynching blue before, which is why I decided to unlynch him due to my indecision. I just have to know before I decide, is your suspicion due to your own theories or due to something in your role/PMs?
                  Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

How is that sketchy at all? Well you are saying that I am going to die regardless what happens todayIsn't this the exact same logic I used to try and get people to lynch Hyper on Day 2 that I almost got lynched over?

If you die during this Night phase, it's because scum thinks you're an investigator after coming out and accusing me of being scum. Doubtful, considering I have never said that I am 100% sure that you are scum. I'm not the investigator, I would not have come forward this early if I was, that would be silly when I just ripped on Eli for doing that the last game.Why would you put yourself out there like that knowing I'm not a killer? You could be rollin' with the killer, and we had nothing else to go on. I tried being vague, but people are too stubborn to go out on a limb, so I had to disclose more information than I would have liked to, I'll admit, and still people aren't voting for you...If I had been converted, I would have pushed to lynch you today from the get-go and tried to put all the suspicion on youBut you know then, that it would just be my word against yours, and there is a 50/50 shot of coming out of that alive, and considering some people have been suspicious of you prior, that would likely be me. Why would scum wait until the Night phase instead of trying to get you lynched during this Day phase? Because there is no reason to lynch me during the day phase. There is no suspicion on me, no information on me to suggest that I'm scum. And then when I come up town after being lynched, the people who led the lynching would have questions to answer Why would scum have converted me, or tried to kill me with a % chance of conversion like you suggested, when Town has been the verge of lynching me for three Day periods now? None of this makes any sense. I'm not entirely sure... But People were starting to consider you to be town last phase, it was kind of like they were starting to come around after all and so you weren't as suspicious as you were prior to that. Another possibility is that they could have been redirected

You, on the other hand, have been pushing to kill me while insisting you can't tell anyone why.That's a pretty scummy accusation when you are fully aware of why I cannot tell anyone the full reasoning Pushing to lynch me while knowing that I'm not a killer doesn't make sense. Well, I know that you aren't vanilla, despite your claim to be. There may only be one killer left. There may not. We've already hit a lot of scum... Joe won last game as troll faction despite the fact that Troll's didn't have a killing ability for the entire game since day 2 or 3 Killing me means we just waste a lynch and two Townies are dead by Day 5Possibly, but we've been stuck on this day phase for ages, and I really don't think that we have a better option., especially if you don't die (and I fully expect you to survive to Day 5 and probably longer). You've been acting a lot more scummy during this Day phase than I have. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you were the one who was converted and me being roleblocked was just a coincidence.If you were really town, I think that you would have started wondering about that possibility a long time ago, because it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I got my pm following the night period

Lynch NCharge

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                      I can assure you I am not the organ killer. With the organ killer still alive, it's hard to say much more.
                      Can you explain why you did vote on day 2 or 3

Comment

• Ugh, sorry, that looks like ****. Really didn't turn out like I hoped it would... I wish I could edit that.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                          I was 50/50 on lynching blue before, which is why I decided to unlynch him due to my indecision. I just have to know before I decide, is your suspicion due to your own theories or due to something in your role/PMs?
                          Both.

A theory that is based on information from my role/PMs

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Both.

A theory that is based on information from my role/PMs
                            I should rephrase that... it is more of a conclusion that I came to, based on information from my role/PMs

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Gonna jump back on the Lynch Blue bandwagon,
                              man this day is really draggin'.

Comment

Well you are saying that I am going to die regardless what happens today
                                When did I ever say that? All I said was that if you were right and I was converted, it doesn't matter at all whether I live or die today, you would die this Night phase anyways. Claiming "oh, if I don't come forward with this information, I'll be Night killed" doesn't make any sense to me. If scum wanted to get rid of you because of something you knew, they'd have led a lynch on you right off the bat. Nobody did.

You could be rollin' with the killer, and we had nothing else to go on. I tried being vague, but people are too stubborn to go out on a limb, so I had to disclose more information than I would have liked to, I'll admit, and still people aren't voting for you...
                                Wait, how is Town not going out on a limb a bad thing? Don't we want to be as sure as possible that we're hitting scum? And, more importantly, hitting killers? Killing me doesn't get Town any closer to killing the killer. In fact, it gives the killer(s?) another Night phase to wipe out more Town.

But you know then, that it would just be my word against yours, and there is a 50/50 shot of coming out of that alive, and considering some people have been suspicious of you prior, that would likely be me.
                                And not accusing you made that better than 50/50 in my favor? Yeah right.

I'm not entirely sure... But People were starting to consider you to be town last phase, it was kind of like they were starting to come around after all and so you weren't as suspicious as you were prior to that. Another possibility is that they could have been redirected
                                Pretty sure mdb practically begging Town to lynch him is the only reason I'm still alive. Who do you think would have been the No. 1 lynch target coming into Day 4?

That's a pretty scummy accusation when you are fully aware of why I cannot tell anyone the full reasoning
                                That statement is also pretty scummy. What's your point? I'm in the same boat as you here.

Well, I know that you aren't vanilla, despite your claim to be.
                                I am completely vanilla following this past Night phase. **** never playing Mafia again, I'll leave the forums if I'm lying. I. Can't. Do. Anything.

If you were really town, I think that you would have started wondering about that possibility a long time ago, because it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I got my pm following the night period
                                I figured I was roleblocked, given that I'm completely vanilla, and I could understand why you would think I'm scum because of that. But you've continued to push to lynch me and you've put yourself so far out there that I don't think you're worried about being night killed one bit. Moreover, your behavior this Day phase is completely different from how you played the last three. And I'm supposed to believe this just happens to coincide with me being rendered vanilla? If anyone's been converted, it's you.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X