Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Mafia - Game Thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wait, ncharge was cleared town? okay.

    I have tried to make whoever clov targeted into a vote block, but it wasnt succesfull. I havvent used my abilites the other nights because i choose not to waste them
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • How did the theory that BB was a faulty investigator start? Is it in your role BB?
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Link View Post
        Forgot to reply to my first quote in my last post. So this clears Vitor since his night ability does something else?
        Well, clears him as not being the organ killer. I think he is scum though.

        Originally posted by Link View Post
        If we are all comfortable with me trying to use my ability Sancho, I will.
        Why would you use it on Sancho.. everyone is ready to lynch him anyways...

        Don't we get to lynch someone after you use your ability still???
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Why would you use it on Sancho.. everyone is ready to lynch him anyways...

          Don't we get to lynch someone after you use your ability still???
          To prove im innocent, this is a scum led lynch
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I buy Vitor's claim for now because there's evidence he used the roles he claims to have.

            mpg: Refused to claim.
            Sancho: Top suspect.
            cjay: Will claim if he has to.

            Do you lose your ability if you tell us what it is, cjay? Or just if you roleclaim?
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

            Comment


            • Im not avoiding the thread. Ild rather be quiet and take notes and then talk. which I have done.

              I still dont get why Ncharge hates me
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                It dont work like that. I can force anyone to voteblock, roleblock, investigate or Kill instead of whatever they were gonna do.

                I can unly use each of them once in the game. Ive used vote block, which didnt work, and roleblock witch did. But here is my theory. No jack the ripper kills tonight. whoever ncharge targeted is indeed jack the ripper. Why ncharge doesnt believe me tho.

                Maybe Ncharge IS jack the ripper. part of a scum faction. or just general scum with kill ability. he takes cover under one of his scum buds abilities, like Hunter did with Sit in mafia 2. causing us to believe him and protectiin the killing role.
                PSU's throat was slited and his heart was removed.

                And dear Goddess, even your english isnt that bad usually.
                sigpic

                Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                Stop being retarded.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  It dont work like that. I can force anyone to voteblock, roleblock, investigate or Kill instead of whatever they were gonna do.

                  I can unly use each of them once in the game. Ive used vote block, which didnt work, and roleblock witch did. But here is my theory. No jack the ripper kills tonight. whoever ncharge targeted is indeed jack the ripper. Why ncharge doesnt believe me tho.

                  Maybe Ncharge IS jack the ripper. part of a scum faction. or just general scum with kill ability. he takes cover under one of his scum buds abilities, like Hunter did with Sit in mafia 2. causing us to believe him and protectiin the killing role.
                  What are you talking about...? PSU's heart was removed from his body... after he died protecting someone.

                  If I was the killer, or even scum, Blue would have came after me as soon as I went after him. Or even sooner. He knew everything about me.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Link View Post
                    How did the theory that BB was a faulty investigator start? Is it in your role BB?
                    No NCharge thought it could be a possiblity since I havent found scum yet

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Well, clears him as not being the organ killer. I think he is scum though.



                      Why would you use it on Sancho.. everyone is ready to lynch him anyways...

                      Don't we get to lynch someone after you use your ability still???
                      I think people are ready to lynch anyone we have shown to be suspicious, whether potential scum or potential organ killer. You do still get a lynch after my ability. But it's in our best interests for my ability to hit the organ killer first. That way, we get two shots at scum.
                      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                      Comment


                      • Alright, I'll be back in about 30 minutes, possibly up to an hour. Please find out all the information on cjay that I've been asking for. (see a few posts back)
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                        Comment


                        • Well read the wirte up wrong. my bad.

                          still who did you target Ncharge?
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                          STUNT

                          Comment


                          • Has anyone targeted Sancho yet? If so, can they can say if they were successful.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              To prove im innocent, this is a scum led lynch
                              I don't know, your role-claim is sketchy at best. Why would you not go out to sea at night? There is literally no benefit to you staying in town. I don't see why it is even an option.

                              Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Im not avoiding the thread. Ild rather be quiet and take notes and then talk. which I have done.

                              I still dont get why Ncharge hates me
                              Haha you think I hate you? I think you're either scum, or you've played a poor game, don't catch feelings kid.

                              Your theories have been poorly thought out and have consisted of flawed logic. Targeting me to role-block my target last night wasn't really that good of an idea considering I delivered scum the previous day. And then for some reason you think I'm scum because you targeted me to role-block someone.

                              Originally posted by Link View Post
                              I think people are ready to lynch anyone we have shown to be suspicious, whether potential scum or potential organ killer. You do still get a lynch after my ability. But it's in our best interests for my ability to hit the organ killer first. That way, we get two shots at scum.
                              I think Sancho has acted like someone who is not the organ killer. I do think that he is scum, but not the organ killer. And there have already been 4 or 5 votes against him after his sketchy role-claim, so he seems like the easiest to lynch afterward. So you should take a shot on someone else IMO, and then we can lynch Sancho after.

                              If you choose Sancho, he's not the organ killer, and then we lynch him anyways after... well, that seems like a waste.
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                              Time to Repeat.


                              Comment


                              • Hm... What am doing is gonna make sense in a couple of days, at least I hope so.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                                STUNT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X