This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Why dont we just lynch MDB(vampire), and then have C Jay use his ability to switch it to someone else?

If hes lying and doesnt have that ability, then we know hes scum and we still lynched the vampire.
    If hes telling the truth, we'll know hes town and then we can have him switch it to someone else we are suspicious of?
    I'm not a vampire. I'm actually stunned that anyone could possibly still believe that. If he's lying then you've lost another town member with the potential for two more kills tonight. This is possibly one of the worst strategies I've ever heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      I'm not a vampire. I'm actually stunned that anyone could possibly still believe that. If he's lying then you've lost another town member with the potential for two more kills tonight. This is possibly one of the worst strategies I've ever heard.
      Refresh my memory, why arent you a Vampire?

Comment

Refresh my memory, why arent you a Vampire?
        I was forced to role-claim it and killing someone. It was my task on Day 3, rhyming was on Day 4 and lynching everyone in numerical order on Day 5. There has been nothing in this game so far to suggest any vampire presence anyway.

Comment

I was forced to role-claim it and killing someone. It was my task on Day 3, rhyming was on Day 4 and lynching everyone in numerical order on Day 5. There has been nothing in this game so far to suggest any vampire presence anyway.
          Hmmm. Alright, scratch my theory then.

Proceed with Lynching CJay.

Comment

• I kind of buy CJay's roleclaim a bit though and the writing of it looks similar to mine.

But if I feel this is true then I don't know where else to turn. Either Vitor and NCharge are lying but I've felt all through this game that NCharge has been town. The other option is that either Link or BBs list had false results which would be a nightmare as so many people have been cleared from them.

Comment

I kind of buy CJay's roleclaim a bit though and the writing of it looks similar to mine.

But if I feel this is true then I don't know where else to turn. Either Vitor and NCharge are lying but I've felt all through this game that NCharge has been town. The other option is that either Link or BBs list had false results which would be a nightmare as so many people have been cleared from them.
              My initial reaction was that Cjay was telling the truth, but lynching him would provide more info on Link's credibility, which I am unsure of.

Also, does anyone know anything about Hyper?

Comment

My initial reaction was that Cjay was telling the truth, but lynching him would provide more info on Link's credibility, which I am unsure of.

Also, does anyone know anything about Hyper?
                BB investigated him as town I believe.

Comment

BB investigated him as town I believe.
                  Just went and checked and BB never checked him out.

Comment

I assumed you probably protected Link. If he can confirm this then it's down to vitor and Cjay. NCharge, I have a question for you: we're you told that you had been re-directed when vitor said you did?
                    I was told that someone came and talked to me, and convinced me to role-block my target.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Swag, Henry, Rednose, Myself.
                    This is suspect. I think Clov is scum. I don't recall a protector role where you can choose to protect yourself. Also, I don't know why he would choose to protect Henry and Rednose, arguably the two least active people in the game.

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    Okay Clov that is fine with me. If NCharge comes on and confirms that Vitor did indeed force a re-direct/role-block onto him the day called in question then my lynch vote will be on CJay.
                    I can confirm this.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Fine, but keep in mind, it wasn't me that said I was Town-aligned. I've been trying to HELP the entire time, because I'm not a POS, but I can NOT be responsible for what you choose to believe.

Clovdyx, you are: The Pacifist, Independent Aligned
                    Ability: You are a strong supporter of peace and oppose violence. You do not wish to see harm come to anyone, regardless of who they are. If you are capable, you always strive to eliminate violence.
                    You may PM me once per night phase the name of a player you wish to protect. If successful, you protect that player from being killed during that Night Phase.
                    Winning condition: You win by reaching a victory with any group; you may also win if you successfully save a significant number of players from being killed.
                    You may communicate with: No one.
                    A significant number of players from being killed? What is that about?

Why would you target Link instead of Body Burner last night, that just seems stupid to me. I want to know your reasoning.

Link's ability takes time and only reveals if the person commit the murder that Sherlock is currently investigating, BB reveals if a player is town-aligned or not. I would think that it is a no-brainer that BB should have been your target.

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    I kind of buy CJay's roleclaim a bit though and the writing of it looks similar to mine.

I'm town. Vitor is not a threat to the town either I don't think.
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

Why would you target Link instead of Body Burner last night, that just seems stupid to me. I want to know your reasoning.

Link's ability takes time and only reveals if the person commit the murder that Sherlock is currently investigating, BB reveals if a player is town-aligned or not. I would think that it is a no-brainer that BB should have been your target.
                      Prior to BB dying last night, when's the last time we had a death other than the Organ Killer? I was banking heavily on eliminating the OK and being able to move from there. Furthermore, while I don't doubt BB's results, I don't think we have any PROVEN evidence of his results. I could very easily be wrong about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        Prior to BB dying last night, when's the last time we had a death other than the Organ Killer? I was banking heavily on eliminating the OK and being able to move from there. Furthermore, while I don't doubt BB's results, I don't think we have any PROVEN evidence of his results. I could very easily be wrong about that?
                        That was not meant to be a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          I was told that someone came and talked to me, and convinced me to role-block my target.

This is suspect. I think Clov is scum. I don't recall a protector role where you can choose to protect yourself. Also, I don't know why he would choose to protect Henry and Rednose, arguably the two least active people in the game.

I can confirm this.

A significant number of players from being killed? What is that about?

I'm town. Vitor is not a threat to the town either I don't think.
                          Okay thanks. That clears Vitor for me.

It's very convienent that one of his targets is dead, another inactive, another had to be replace and then himself. We only have henry to confirm his story who is unlikely to see this.

A good spot on the role-claim. I'm sure his PM would have had an exact amount.

Totally agree. Body Burner was a better protection candidate than Link. Body Burner can see town vs non-town and it stands to reason that the organ killer is non-town. Is it possible the organ killer could be town?

Comment

Okay thanks. That clears Vitor for me.

It's very convienent that one of his targets is dead, another inactive, another had to be replace and then himself. We only have henry to confirm his story who is unlikely to see this.

A good spot on the role-claim. I'm sure his PM would have had an exact amount.

Totally agree. Body Burner was a better protection candidate than Link. Body Burner can see town vs non-town and it stands to reason that the organ killer is non-town. Is it possible the organ killer could be town?

Doubtful, but he could be empire aligned. He also might APPEAR town, although I doubt it (there were a lot of suspicions that JTR, presumably the Organ Killer, was a well-to-do member of society).

It was a risk either way. If I protected BB and Link dies, we lose a guy that had two chances to eliminate the Organ Killer. If I protected Link and BB dies, we lose the guy who can see alignment (but could possibly find another person of the same alignment as the organ killer, or potentially be corrupted by a Framer, who I believe exists due to the VF situation).

Comment

Doubtful, but he could be empire aligned. He also might APPEAR town, although I doubt it (there were a lot of suspicions that JTR, presumably the Organ Killer, was a well-to-do member of society).

It was a risk either way. If I protected BB and Link dies, we lose a guy that had two chances to eliminate the Organ Killer. If I protected Link and BB dies, we lose the guy who can see alignment (but could possibly find another person of the same alignment as the organ killer, or potentially be corrupted by a Framer, who I believe exists due to the VF situation).
                              The other option I considered was Ragnarok, thinking that perhaps he could watch ME while Link and BB investigated in hopes that people targeting ME would be noticed. However, that theory was pretty much shot down when I asked him about the specifics of his ability.

Comment

Why are you only concerned about catching the killers? We have to rid the town of ALL SCUM. BB's ability would help us find scum. Link's ability takes a lot of time it seems and can only find one killer at a time. No, we don't have any proven evidence that BB's results are accurate, but we didn't know if Link was telling the truth either, really.

Also, why didn't you protect me on night 4 after we lynched Blue? Instead you chose to protect yourself? I'm really have a hard time buying all of this. You mentioned during the last day phase having to make a decision to choose between BB and Link, and that you were in the same situation as you were in another game. I think that it was all a setup so that you had an explanation for being wrong again. If it wasn't, then you're a pretty bad protector considering that you are 0/2 in those scenarios...
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X