This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Why are you only concerned about catching the killers? ]We have to rid the town of ALL SCUM. BB's ability would help us find scum. Link's ability takes a lot of time it seems and can only find one killer at a time. No, we don't have any proven evidence that BB's results are accurate, but we didn't know if Link was telling the truth either, really.

Also, why didn't you protect me on night 4 after we lynched Blue? Instead you chose to protect yourself? I'm really have a hard time buying all of this. You mentioned during the last day phase having to make a decision to choose between BB and Link, and that you were in the same situation as you were in another game. I think that it was all a setup so that you had an explanation for being wrong again. If it wasn't, then you're a pretty bad protector considering that you are 0/2 in those scenarios...

Technically, I have to survive. If you don't see why eliminating the killers isn't my priority, I don't know what else to tell you. I'd love to help you eliminate ALL scum, but how exactly do you plan on doing that if we're not focused on catching the biggest threat (the Organ Killer)? He kills the investigators, he kills the protectors, and all of a sudden the Town is going up against the Empire pretty blind.

Night four, I didn't trust anybody more than anybody else. I could have taken a random guess, but apparently that was the wrong decision when I did it the other nights. If you prefer, I'll let you tell me EXACTLY what you think I should do every step of the way.

Bold - can we decrease that to 0/1, because I really had no idea how to play in Swag's game? (and for the record, I successfully gave myself a sword in Swag's game to defend myself at one point...being able to protect oneself is not without precedent).

Comment

• It's possible that Clov is just a better fake role claim maker, sure. But, if one isn't the organ killer today, the other one will kill me tonight and be lynched tomorrow. Barring Prodigy/Chg being able to kill someone AND being able to be somewhere else on the same night, we have our final two.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Technically, I have to survive. If you don't see why eliminating the killers isn't my priority, I don't know what else to tell you. I'd love to help you eliminate ALL scum, but how exactly do you plan on doing that if we're not focused on catching the biggest threat (the Organ Killer)? He kills the investigators, he kills the protectors, and all of a sudden the Town is going up against the Empire pretty blind.

Night four, I didn't trust anybody more than anybody else. I could have taken a random guess, but apparently that was the wrong decision when I did it the other nights. If you prefer, I'll let you tell me EXACTLY what you think I should do every step of the way.

Bold - can we decrease that to 0/1, because I really had no idea how to play in Swag's game? (and for the record, I successfully gave myself a sword in Swag's game to defend myself at one point...being able to protect oneself is not without precedent).
        That's the weird thing about it... the organ killer didn't kill an investigator or protector, he killed the tracker. A useful role, but with all of the role-claiming that happened yesterday it is a little odd that he was the one targeted... don't you think?

I get that you have your own agenda to survive, so eliminating killers is a priority, but you also said previously that you are trying to help the town. If this were true, you would have protected me on night 4. It was pretty obvious that I needed protection, a handful of people said this, and I had just delivered Blue as scum. I said that I couldn't reveal how I knew, and that the rest of the Lycan's knew my abilities because Blue knew them, so I was an obvious target for that evening by them. You should have been smart enough to protect me, if even for just that night. Instead you protected yourself... right.

About protecting yourself, if your win condition is to survive until the end, why not just protect yourself every night/ I mean, seriously, fall back into the shadows, pop in to defend yourself if you ever have some votes against you to prevent a lynch from happening, and cruise to victory by ensuring that you are never night killed... seems like a good idea to me.

That's funny you mention the part about Swag's game. When you have items it is more common to be able to give them to yourself, rather than being able to use another type of ability on yourself (like protection, for example). However, I have a few items in this game, and I am unable to give them to myself. I asked Carling about this already... so if I am unable to give myself items, do you really expect me to believe that Carling would let you protect yourself? I don't really think so.

I still think that Body Burner was the obvious target for protection last night, oh but what is this that is in the OP...
        Night 5. Ragnarok is sliced. Body Burner dies even with a doctor.
        Well that's weird... so there is a doctor that tried to save BB, unsuccessfully. There is PSU, who I think it's safe to say was a protector, and then you are claiming to have the ability to prevent night kills as well. I think that is too many protector's for a game this size.

Lynch Clovdyx
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

That's the weird thing about it... the organ killer didn't kill an investigator or protector, he killed the tracker. A useful role, but with all of the role-claiming that happened yesterday it is a little odd that he was the one targeted... don't you think?

I get that you have your own agenda to survive, so eliminating killers is a priority, but you also said previously that you are trying to help the town. If this were true, you would have protected me on night 4. It was pretty obvious that I needed protection, a handful of people said this, and I had just delivered Blue as scum. I said that I couldn't reveal how I knew, and that the rest of the Lycan's knew my abilities because Blue knew them, so I was an obvious target for that evening by them. You should have been smart enough to protect me, if even for just that night. Instead you protected yourself... right.

About protecting yourself, if your win condition is to survive until the end, why not just protect yourself every night/ I mean, seriously, fall back into the shadows, pop in to defend yourself if you ever have some votes against you to prevent a lynch from happening, and cruise to victory by ensuring that you are never night killed... seems like a good idea to me.

That's funny you mention the part about Swag's game. When you have items it is more common to be able to give them to yourself, rather than being able to use another type of ability on yourself (like protection, for example). However, I have a few items in this game, and I am unable to give them to myself. I asked Carling about this already... so if I am unable to give myself items, do you really expect me to believe that Carling would let you protect yourself? I don't really think so.

I still think that Body Burner was the obvious target for protection last night, oh but what is this that is in the OP...

Well that's weird... so there is a doctor that tried to save BB, unsuccessfully. There is PSU, who I think it's safe to say was a protector, and then you are claiming to have the ability to prevent night kills as well. I think that is too many protector's for a game this size.

Lynch Clovdyx
          I'm glad you made this post. I'm cool with dying for the town, I just want everyone to know it's cjay or Clov and if it's not one it's the other.

Comment

The one that was pretty much guaranteed to be unprotected, but nearly (if not equally) effective at finding the killer? Not that odd to me, really. Rags himself said he figured he would be dead.

And yet, here you are. Alive. Unharmed. Unconverted. I have to admit, you were right about Blue; in fact, I was not. I believed him more than I believed you. To be perfectly honest, I still think it was more chance than factual evidence that he ended up being a Lycan...and that's now. I didn't believe you for **** then.

"Don't lynch me, all I'm doing is saving my own ass every single night. Can't possibly come back to bite you guys in the ass. Nothing suspicious going on here."

That is what you want me to go with? Be perfectly honest with all of us here - based on how you've seen the majority of players here react to situations, do you HONESTLY believe I would not be Lynch Candidate #1 after that?

And exactly what items might these be? The ones that YOU, specifically, used to determine Blue was converted? Or something else. Because, truthfully, I have no idea.....but if you can't give them to yourself, then I have to question what you used to determine Blue was scum, what you're giving out, and to whom you've given them.

That is weird. The person I claimed to have protected is alive, and the person that the doc watched is dead. And nobody claims that PSU protected them.

Man, how strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              I'm glad you made this post. I'm cool with dying for the town, I just want everyone to know it's cjay or Clov and if it's not one it's the other.
              Well, I assure you Link...

If I'm alive after this day is over, you are NOT dying for the town. I give you my word on that one.

Comment

And yet, here you are. Alive. Unharmed. Unconverted. I have to admit, you were right about Blue; in fact, I was not. I believed him more than I believed you. To be perfectly honest, I still think it was more chance than factual evidence that he ended up being a Lycan...and that's now. I didn't believe you for **** then.
                But, you should have believed him by the time he delivered scum, right?

That is weird. The person I claimed to have protected is alive, and the person that the doc watched is dead. And nobody claims that PSU protected them.
                Not the best point to be made. Let's assume for a second that you are the organ killer and this is all a ruse to live one more night. All you have to do is claim whoever lived is the one you protected. Or purposely leave one alive and say that is who you protected. The biggest reason why I believe cjay is a better organ killer candidate than you is because of the bold. It appears you aren't told when you are protected, so your story could definitely be true. As of right now, I do believe your story.

Comment

Well, I assure you Link...

If I'm alive after this day is over, you are NOT dying for the town. I give you my word on that one.
                  How about $100?

Just kidding, but I have to make the arguments against you until we know for sure.

Comment

• BTW, does anyone have a vote count?

Comment

How about $100?

Just kidding, but I have to make the arguments against you until we know for sure.
                      I don't blame you, or NCharge, or anybody else for making arguments. All I can do is offer the most reasonable defense. I can't force anybody to believe me - all I can do is point out to how the game has gone and what I know to be true.

Comment

How about $100?
                        I really wish I could just edit this in to avoid the double post, but alas, I can't.

I did that once. People STILL didn't believe me (and I totally was being honest, btw). Just one more fine example of how reasonable some players can be during this game.

Comment

I really wish I could just edit this in to avoid the double post, but alas, I can't.

I did that once. People STILL didn't believe me (and I totally was being honest, btw). Just one more fine example of how reasonable some players can be during this game.
                          I just can't see you wanting to put your reputation for honest play (to the best of my knowledge) on the line just to live one more night. You are probably waiting to be the Mafia killer before that can happen.

Comment

I just can't see you wanting to put your reputation for honest play (to the best of my knowledge) on the line just to live one more night. You are probably waiting to be the Mafia killer before that can happen.
                            I didn't even know I had a reputation in these games.

Btw, vote count is:

ChicagoJay - 5 - Link, Clovdyx, Vitor, Hyperborean, Prodigy
                            Clovdyx - 1 - NorthernCharge

7 to lynch.

Comment

I didn't even know I had a reputation in these games.

Btw, vote count is:

7 to lynch.
                              It's nothing outstanding yet, but it could be.

Comment

• Vote count:

With 12 voting it's 7 to lynch!

Comment

Working...
                                X