Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to bed. See you guys in the morning, regardless of how this day plays out.

Comment

• Lynch ChicagoJay
      Originally posted by Zodiac
      No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
      Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
      I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
      Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        The one that was pretty much guaranteed to be unprotected, but nearly (if not equally) effective at finding the killer? Not that odd to me, really. Rags himself said he figured he would be dead.

And yet, here you are. Alive. Unharmed. Unconverted. I have to admit, you were right about Blue; in fact, I was not. I believed him more than I believed you. To be perfectly honest, I still think it was more chance than factual evidence that he ended up being a Lycan...and that's now. I didn't believe you for **** then.
        I'm alive because I'm assuming PSU protected me, dying while doing so. The writeup makes it sound like the true target was unable to be found, and that the killer settled for him. Regardless of what you believe(d), I knew that there was a very good chance that he was scum. And after he was proven to be just that, you'd think you would consider believing me and protecting me for just one night even. I guess not.

"Don't lynch me, all I'm doing is saving my own ass every single night. Can't possibly come back to bite you guys in the ass. Nothing suspicious going on here."

That is what you want me to go with? Be perfectly honest with all of us here - based on how you've seen the majority of players here react to situations, do you HONESTLY believe I would not be Lynch Candidate #1 after that?
        That's not what I said at all, I am wondering why you wouldn't do that though, if your goal really was to survive until the end. Basically, I was saying how bogus I think your roleclaim is... because making a survivor able to protect himself every night seems like a stupid role. Or you can protect an unknown number of people in order to achieve your win condition? Don't believe it.

And exactly what items might these be? The ones that YOU, specifically, used to determine Blue was converted? Or something else. Because, truthfully, I have no idea.....but if you can't give them to yourself, then I have to question what you used to determine Blue was scum, what you're giving out, and to whom you've given them.
        Sorry, I don't think that I am going to reveal what the items are, but it should be pretty obvious by now that the bear trap that Prodigy got caught in was one of them. And as I said before, I can't reveal how I knew that Blue was converted because I would be modkilled. But I'm sure some people have figured it out, and if not... well, I guess you'll find out after the game is over.

There really isn't much of a point to reveal who/what I've given out, because the beartrap is the only one that has been used successfully. Also, the person that I give the item to is not aware that they have received it, so no one can really verify that they have received them.

That is weird. The person I claimed to have protected is alive, and the person that the doc watched is dead. And nobody claims that PSU protected them.

Man, how strange
        Well, it's more convenient then it is strange, really.

Yes, BB died regardless of a doctor. But, that doesn't mean that this other doctor's ability is flawed, it just means that the kill happened in a way that the doctor couldn't save them. Chg was saved by a doctor previously in the game. You haven't targeted Chg, and PSU apparently dies if he successfully protects his target. So, that means another doctor successfully protected Chg, and it wasn't you. As I said before, three protectors is too many for a game this size.

And why do you think people know when someone has protected them? I have heard this multiple times this game... you are not told if you have been protected. Just like you aren't told if you are being followed. Or just like you aren't told if you are being investigated.

It just appears in the writeup that you got saved by a doctor, if you happen to be targeted for a night kill.

I'm not changing my vote, and I strongly suggest that other's reconsider theirs.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Hey guys.

Happy to go down now if it means we can get Clov at the killer tomorrow. So long as town wins

I will lynch Clovdyx

Comment

• The more I read CJay's and Clov's write ups the more I think CJay is telling the truth and Clov is lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              The more I read CJay's and Clov's write ups the more I think CJay is telling the truth and Clov is lying.
              The only reason I'm wary of saying Clov is lying is that I don't see a logical reason for outing yourself as indy if it isn't true.

Comment

The only reason I'm wary of saying Clov is lying is that I don't see a logical reason for outing yourself as indy if it isn't true.
                I'm an exceptional liar, and I know that by falsely claiming to be independent everybody will be so suspicious that they REFUSE to lynch me out of principle.

Or it's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  I'm alive because I'm assuming PSU protected me, dying while doing so. The writeup makes it sound like the true target was unable to be found, and that the killer settled for him. Regardless of what you believe(d), I knew that there was a very good chance that he was scum. And after he was proven to be just that, you'd think you would consider believing me and protecting me for just one night even. I guess not.

That's not what I said at all, I am wondering why you wouldn't do that though, if your goal really was to survive until the end. Basically, I was saying how bogus I think your roleclaim is... because making a survivor able to protect himself every night seems like a stupid role. Or you can protect an unknown number of people in order to achieve your win condition? Don't believe it.

Sorry, I don't think that I am going to reveal what the items are, but it should be pretty obvious by now that the bear trap that Prodigy got caught in was one of them. And as I said before, I can't reveal how I knew that Blue was converted because I would be modkilled. But I'm sure some people have figured it out, and if not... well, I guess you'll find out after the game is over.

There really isn't much of a point to reveal who/what I've given out, because the beartrap is the only one that has been used successfully. Also, the person that I give the item to is not aware that they have received it, so no one can really verify that they have received them.

Well, it's more convenient then it is strange, really.

Yes, BB died regardless of a doctor. But, that doesn't mean that this other doctor's ability is flawed, it just means that the kill happened in a way that the doctor couldn't save them. Chg was saved by a doctor previously in the game. You haven't targeted Chg, and PSU apparently dies if he successfully protects his target. So, that means another doctor successfully protected Chg, and it wasn't you. As I said before, three protectors is too many for a game this size.

And why do you think people know when someone has protected them? I have heard this multiple times this game... you are not told if you have been protected. Just like you aren't told if you are being followed. Or just like you aren't told if you are being investigated.

It just appears in the writeup that you got saved by a doctor, if you happen to be targeted for a night kill.

I'm not changing my vote, and I strongly suggest that other's reconsider theirs.

I'm just going to address the bold - I don't think you're told if you're protected. But PSU didn't claim protector. He certainly didn't claim to protect you or suggest that he might be GOING to protect you. Was he a protector? I don't know. Neither do you. I just think you're putting a lot of faith in the name of a role, and if Nasmatic's case teaches us anything (among others from other games, but I digress)...well...don't ****ing do that.

Comment

• Anyone else got anything to say other than Myself, Link, NC and Clov. We have about 24 of the last 28 posts.

Comment

Anyone else got anything to say other than Myself, Link, NC and Clov. We have about 24 of the last 28 posts.
                      Mdb, brother...there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a while....will you at least do me a favor and answer an important question? It very well could be life and death (well, probably not, but you never know).

Comment

Mdb, brother...there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a while....will you at least do me a favor and answer an important question? It very well could be life and death (well, probably not, but you never know).
                        Go ahead.

Comment

Go ahead.
                          All right, I'm not trying to put you on the spot here, but I gotta know....
                          And remember - you can ONLY pick one, and never be allowed to change your answer.

If you could only eat one type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Comment

All right, I'm not trying to put you on the spot here, but I gotta know....
                            And remember - you can ONLY pick one, and never be allowed to change your answer.

If you could only eat one type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
                            Jarlsberg. That stuff is goood.

Comment

Jarlsberg. That stuff is goood.
                              I bet NorthernCharge is a Brie kind of guy....

Comment

I'm just going to address the bold - I don't think you're told if you're protected. But PSU didn't claim protector. He certainly didn't claim to protect you or suggest that he might be GOING to protect you. Was he a protector? I don't know. Neither do you. I just think you're putting a lot of faith in the name of a role, and if Nasmatic's case teaches us anything (among others from other games, but I digress)...well...don't ****ing do that.
                                Why would he claim protector, or claim that he was going to protect me...? He would just get killed then. Sorry, but that's a dumb statement. No one was roleclaiming on day 4. He had no reason to. I asked for protection... I didn't ask for someone to come out and say "OH HEY NC I'LL PROTECT YOU" because that is suicide.

If you read his role name, and the night 4 write-up, and still don't think that there is a pretty good chance that he was a protector of some sort, well I don't know... but it seems pretty likely to me.

Add in the fact that earlier in the game he said he was twice as likely to die as anyone else was... and well, I think he was a bodyguard that dies in the place of his target. I think you're trying to play down the chance that he was a protector because there is obviously another doctor out there, and 3 people with protection type roles is too many.

Seriously peoples... I've been pretty accurate throughout this entire game. Clovdyx is scummy.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                I bet NorthernCharge is a Brie kind of guy....
                                umad?
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X