This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    The only reason I'm wary of saying Clov is lying is that I don't see a logical reason for outing yourself as indy if it isn't true.
    He thinks that he is out-smarting us. If he claims town protector then the doctor can come out and say that he is lying, because he is the town's primary protector. So instead he says that he is independent. There is a doctor. The doctor saved Chg after he encountered the PGO. That doctor is the town doctor. They tried to save BB last night.

His win condition is bogus. A survivor-type role that protects people, and is able to protect himself during a night phase? No. Just... no. Furthermore, if he really was a Pacifist, he wouldn't be able to win with scum, as their primary goal is to eliminate the town. Seems kinda dumb that he could achieve his win condition with them.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Anyone else got anything to say other than Myself, Link, NC and Clov. We have about 24 of the last 28 posts.
      Ask and you shall receive.

I've being going through the numbers, claimed stuff, acting and... and have concocted this:

The remaining scum are....

1. 2 Imperials; Clov and Vitor, or chijay and Vitor, or Vitor and mpg or Vitor and Prodigy.. or chijay and Prodigy, in that order.... or what I really dont believe in, Clov and Prodigy

2. 1 Imperial; NorthernCharge + 1 independent killer, Clov, chijay or Vitor or an outside shot with mpg, this is based on fact that there were 4 imperials @ the beginning, 2 died during the first day/night and on the day 4 NC vaguely claimed to know that clue was visited during night 3 by someone that might have converted him. He claims some sort of a trapper, but thats not really what matter here, what matters is that he claimed to have used his ability on blue and Prodigy walked into a bear trap on that night... but Sancho showed up as the pack leader so it was probably him that converted blue. Now... how did NC know that blue was converted? Theory: We havent really had true cult since the game two, but in the first two games members of the factions that were converted lost their ability to pm the members of their old faction, which was something that Tango failed to pick up in the 2nd game

tl;dr: NC had an out of ability knowledge that blue was converted, which would lead me to belive that they were part of the same faction.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Had Prodigy down as possible scum too.

Your NC theory makes a lot of sense too. In fact, I actually don't see a better reason for him knowing that Blue was not town.

Comment

• Oh and unlynch chijay
          sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            Oh and unlynch chijay
            Aaaaand... lynch Clovdyx, his victory condition is too vague.... with an outside shot of that Carling went bastard on him.
            sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Someone gets it!!!... Kinda. I am town-aligned, however.

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              Aaaaand... lynch Clovdyx, his victory condition is too vague.... with an outside shot of that Carling went bastard on him.
              This guy knows.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Lynch Clov. I think NC and Hyper made some very good points on his role-claim. The vagueness of it really concerns me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  Someone gets it!!!... Kinda. I am town-aligned, however.

This guy knows.
                  Interesting that you would use this term instead of town. I did this in Poena and it got overlooked. I don't think people are likely to make the same mistake again.

Comment

Interesting that you would use this term instead of town. I did this in Poena and it got overlooked. I don't think people are likely to make the same mistake again.
                    I don't quite follow... Town-aligned is what my role PM says that I am.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      I don't quite follow... Town-aligned is what my role PM says that I am.
                      Most people that I am town not town-aligned as it has the perception that you could be a Mafia godfather than if lie tested would pass while I am town may not.

Comment

Most people that I am town not town-aligned as it has the perception that you could be a Mafia godfather than if lie tested would pass while I am town may not.
                        Oh, I gotcha. Well I don't think that there is a lie detector in this game, but just in case there is and you are worried about what i said.. I'm town.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Clov is either scum or did a Vitor-esque job on defending himself. Either way, lynching him will be the right move. if he is clean, Cjay goes next, barring investigation. If not, boom we hit scum

unlynch chitown jay Lynch Couldof*****es
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Clov is either scum or did a Vitor-esque job on defending himself. Either way, lynching him will be the right move. if he is clean, Cjay goes next, barring investigation. If not, boom we hit scum

unlynch chitown jay Lynch Couldof*****es
                            That is the worst bastardization yet.

2. 1 Imperial; NorthernCharge + 1 independent killer, Clov, chijay or Vitor or an outside shot with mpg, this is based on fact that there were 4 imperials @ the beginning, 2 died during the first day/night and on the day 4 NC vaguely claimed to know that clue was visited during night 3 by someone that might have converted him. He claims some sort of a trapper, but thats not really what matter here, what matters is that he claimed to have used his ability on blue and Prodigy walked into a bear trap on that night... but Sancho showed up as the pack leader so it was probably him that converted blue. Now... how did NC know that blue was converted? Theory: We havent really had true cult since the game two, but in the first two games members of the factions that were converted lost their ability to pm the members of their old faction, which was something that Tango failed to pick up in the 2nd game

tl;dr: NC had an out of ability knowledge that blue was converted, which would lead me to belive that they were part of the same faction.
                            Fact and fact.

A fair assessment, I suppose.

Lynch Clov. I think NC and Hyper made some very good points on his role-claim. The vagueness of it really concerns me.
                            A fair assessment, as well.

umad?
                            You didn't deny it, you're CLEARLY a Brie man.

Comment

• Clov

I trust Hyper

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                                Clov

I trust Hyper
                                About ****ing time.

Unlynch CJ, Lynch Clovdyx

Good game everybody, and best of luck to all of you. I didn't want to play this way, but some people didn't leave me with much of a choice. Overall, I give myself MVP #2.

But seriously, Link, if you make it through the night and can investigate BB's death, you know who I'm looking at.

Comment

Working...
                                X